Reply Role Plays
In Search of a Heart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:17 pm
((sure...if you wanna jump in or something, i guess that's alright))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:45 am
((Sure! I'll give you an opening to save me...'cause I'm just that nice (hehe)))

Julian charged forward, firing her guns rapidly to try and keep the wretched noise from infiltrating her ears, and perhaps she could take out a few of the mysterious figures as well. With one swift movement she crouched down and pushed off the ground as hard as she could manage with her foot, her body shot up into the air and she threw one of the empty guns at the figures to gain it's attention. Sure enough, it was hit in the back of the head and turned quickly to stare at Julian with it's menacing eyes. She landed about ten feet back into the alley and watched the form move so gracefully towards her with a sinister air about him. She cocked her head and smiled at him.

*click* She released a sword from it's sheath on her back and darted towards the figure. The next movement it made was so fast she had no time to react, and was thrown back into the wall by the force of the back of it's hand smashing across her face. She stumbled back to her feet and attempted another charge, only to have another of the figures grab her by her wrist and throw her into the wall once more; however, this time she grabbed its' wrist as well, bringing it back to the wall with her and pushing its head forward to knock it unconscious.

The first figure approached her from behind and stomped its foot into the small of her back. She fell to the pavement with a loud grunt.  

NOTyourSTALKER

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:07 pm
Zatinku stepped back a little after witnessing Julian get hit with such swiftness. "Well now, this is a bit disturbing..." he adjusted his glasses and grabbed his violin. He mounted it and raked the sword across the strings making another horrid sound. This time the violin started to glow and change. Now in both of his hands were swords that resembled keyblades. "Right then, the real symphony begins..." he had a sinister smile on his face as he waved for one of the figures to come his way. One of them dashed with lightning speed towards him and struck at him. He blocked but got knocked back by recoil. "This is why I don't take action..." he said rubbing his head. The thing that attacked him then dashed towards him. He smirked and got ready for another hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:29 pm
Xiao Qiao comes out from the trees after seeing what happened to Julian" Julain!" She screamed and ran over to her after Zatinku attacked the figure. She got out a weird shaped bottle with a purple liquid and lifts up Julian's head and opened her mouth and poured some of the liquid in her mouth and after quickly started to rub her neck to help her swallow the liquid.

She said in her mind, there...this will heal any or help heal anything that got hurt on the inside that we can not see. She lay Julian's head back down and looked at Zatinku and yelled over at him" Want any help with taking down who ever this person is?" She smiled a bit at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Cyanide Thrusts

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:56 pm
Zatinku blocked the things claw with both his sword, and with a smile and a slight grunt he said "It'd be nice." He threw the things back, reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue liquid. He flipped the lip open and chugged the liquid. "Alright, I feel refreshed, let's get these things." he shouted to Xiao.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:49 am
A somewhat soothing feeling slowly crept through Julian's body, releasing a gentle heating sensation at the origin of the pain. Within moments her eyes fluttered open to see Zatinku fighting off another of the figures and Xiao Qiao rushing off to help him [i think that's what she did, but correct me if I'm wrong]. With slow, cautious movements, she lifted herself into a genuflecting positing (one knee out in front other knee on the ground)with her hands on the ground to give herself more support.

She turned her head, seeing one of the figures still unconscious on the ground, she let out a low grow in disgust and drew herself up into a standing position. A quiver ran through her body as she leaned back into a catlike stance and rushed out to the group that was now engaged in combat with the mysterious figures.

She released a dagger from it's hiding place on the inside of her left thigh and aimed it at the figure. Her movements were slower than before, giving the thing more time to react. It swung it's arm an Julian made a futile effort to jump up and dodge it's blow. Instead the impact was at her knees , though she was able to slice the dagger into a portion of its' arm before being knocked to the ground.

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:11 am
Xiao Qiao ran from where she was standing at and attacked one of the figures that was around all of them and knocked it to the ground." How many figures are there here? And why are they attacking us?" Xiao Qiao continued to attack the figures that were coming to try and kill them. ((I think that is what they are trying to do ^^;; wink )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:33 pm
Zatinku lundged at the thing and sliced through it with both swords. He smiled angerly and backed up a little but that smile quickly faded when the thing regenerated right before his eyes. "Oh great..." he said with a sour face. "Looks like the only way to get rid of this one is make sure that there's nothing left to regenerate..." he brought both swords to his waist. He planted one foot and lept off of it. Now charging at them he clacked his two swords together and moved them as if they were still the bow and violin. "...Sonic Symphony..." he said, almost whispering. All of a sudden the swords started to glow and like a flash of light they went through the thing. The thing wiggled around a little before collapsing and then dissapearing completly. Zatinku landed and collapsed to the ground. He pushed himself back up and couged a little.  

Cyanide Thrusts

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:53 pm
Julian grunted and pushed herself up off of the ground, "alright that's enough." her voice was hard and low as she wrapped her arm around the neck of the figure she had previously stabbed. With one fierce tug she pulled her dagger out of its arm and brought it up to the thing's neck. Her arm moved in a blur and she pulled the blade across its throat, the cut was large and easily visible, though nothing came out of it. No blood or any other bodily liquids. She kicked the figure forward and it stumbled and turned back to her. The empty slits that could barely be classified as eyes felt as though they were boring holes through her, that is...until she noticed a fine dust falling from the gash in it's neck.

A cocky smile pulled across her lips as she lunged forward and threw it off balance, slicing at it whenever there was an opening in it's defenses. The figure simply disappeared completely as the one Zatinku was fighting had and she bent down to inspect the fine dust that the thing left behind. Her brow furrowed as she saw a thin stream of steam being emitted from it. It had singed a small hole in her jacket where it had blown into the pile and Julian looked at one of the creatures skeptically.

With the fastest movements she could manage, she grabbed the dust with one of her glove covered hands and jumped forward, pressing it against another of the creatures faces. It twitched and fought under the agonizing pain of the dust and when Julian removed her hand she saw and crater of the cheek crumble to ash and deteriorate. She took her blade once again and sliced it with the opposite hand. Once the creature disappeared she looked down to inspect her hand. The Dust had burned a hole through her glove and the skin beneath it was burned. She pulled the glove off and gave another grunt as she tossed it to the ground with her scarred hand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:55 pm
((OOC: sorry, that was a long one...I got a little carried away redface my bad))  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:55 am
Xiao Qiao run over two both of them and asked" Are you okay?" , in a worried voice. She bent down to both of you peoples to see if you were okay.

((it is okay NyS ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:15 am
Julian brushed some dead skin and melted leather off of her hand. "I'm fine" She reached into a small strap on the back of her boot and withdrew a vile of clear liquid. With her thumb ans forefinger, she flicked off the plastic top on poured it into the palm of her wounded hand, the exposed muscle made a hissing noise upon contact with the liquid and the little specks of dust that were left were drained from her hand. She shook her hand to dry it and then pointed at the pile of dust from the creature, "Don't touch that."  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:41 pm
"Why? What would it do?" Xiao Qiao asked her. She did not get why she could not touch that or even look at it closer to see what it was then test it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 pm
With a cough and a smilie Zatinku stood up "That was magical..." He said pulling out another vial of blue liquid and drinking it. "That move always takes the energy right out of me!"  

Cyanide Thrusts

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:07 pm
Xiao Qiao looks at Zatinku, she did not really understand what was so magical about what was going on. She looks away after and looks back at that dust on the ground.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff