Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 am
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

^ The entire score and libretto to Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Phantom: Once Upon Another Time."

It's no secret that I hate it immensely already.

> I'm employed, so I might not be on as much as I used to be. Will slink on almost every day to bump a few threads ((particularly my Art request one; I seem to have created a the untouchable request XD)) but I really should start concentrating on my TAFE work ... and preparing for next month's trip to Sydney *beams*

((By the way, I didn't want to answer the cloud one either. I usually shape them into dragons or demons or dinosaurs. Once I saw a rabbit. Now THAT'S pure evil.))

V How was you're weekend? ((I'm tired, I ask tired questions when I'm tired))

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 pm
^ I don't really remember what happened the weekend... that ... happened before you asked what happened, but this last weekend, on Saturday from midnight to about noon or something, I was grinding on Age of Conan. Then I went to my college campus to buy books. Then I came home, bought some Arby's, ate, then watched TV for a bit, and passed out on the couch at maybe around 5...then was awakened at 7:00 by my Dad who told me to go to bed, at which point for some reason the 2 hour nap was enough to re-energize me... they do that sometimes... it's really weird. I'll stay up for 2 days, sleep two hours, and be able to go for another 12 hours. Eventually, though, my parents forced me to go to sleep and I slept until noon on Sunday. Then I had to do laundry and get stuff ready for college. Also, I had to fix my light switch because it was broken and crap.

> From now on, whenever you ask a boring question, I'm going to say a long, boring, overly detailed answer. Perhaps this may discourage such behavior in the future.

... and don't even try to get by without reading the whole thing. I'll quiz you. I'll do it! I'm crazy like that! Alalablablablualbualbuooaluooo!

v What is the first video game you can remember playing?  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:34 am

^ Indiana Jones on a cousin's computer; all I can seem to remember is the train scene where you have to dodge giraffe necks and such.

> I finally got around to watching My Fair Lady ((and it's not just because it's a musical Warlow's been in ... nor is it because it's going to play in Sydney soon with Taryn Fiebig and Richard E. Grant)) and I'm rather annoyed. I loved the musical ((never seen it on stage, but I have heard audio)) and it's a bit of a shame how it turned out on film. The "Intermission" and "Entr'acte" that popped up rather threw me ((could they not stand to sit for the length of the full film back then?!)), and though Rex Harrison was as every bit the Henry Higgins you could've expected ((Warlow's funnier)), Audrey was disappointing. Sure she was pretty and made that all essential transition from Flower Girl to Lady, but even she should've known the fine lines of acting, in which she should've been a darn good mime! I hate when movies replace the voice performers with singing performers, it happens so often but if your character needs to sing, damme, you should damn well sing and know how to mime over a voice whether its yours or not!

V If you were given the power, authority, money et cetera whatever to remake any film, which would you remake and why?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 am
^ That abysmal Eragon movie because the book was great, [I will admit the beginning is a little boring... ] yet the movie came out with something you could hardly call a script and butchered events from the book. :/

> I have a sudden urge to just go and eat ice-cubes.. is that weird?

v What is the weirdest situation you have ever found youself in?
i.e -- Went to work with socks on your ears.  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 am
^ Reversed the names on Christmas gifts by accident.
> I love to eat Lemons and Grapefruit.
v What are your favorite fruits or veggies?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:28 pm
^ I love mango, green apples, and oranges; broccoli and tiny peas
> I had been thinking on Marie-Cris's question for a while and couldn't come up with a movie I'd like to see redone. If the original was really all that great, it would still stand up to the test of time, right? Plus, I don't think I could trust the movie makers to not totally mess up a story that I love, ya know? But I was thinking... maybe it would be cool if they updated the Blue Lagoon. Hey, no cell phone service in the middle of the ocean!
V What's the worst/craziest diet/exercise plan you have tried or heard of?

Gweener

loveheart93

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:25 am
^ Not eating, like at all. (Bad time in my life thing) It turns out you get fatter because your body stores up fat because it doesn't know when you will eat again and the headaches, passing out stuff is HORRID, especially in class XD
>Hm this place needs more posts ~
v Anything interesting happen lately?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:02 am
^ My cat ran into our Washing Machine and then did it again and again.
> Apparently he is practicing his head banging to form a new rock band.
v Ish wondering what kind of rock band my cat or any cat would have?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

loveheart93

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:07 am
^ Not sure if this counts but maybe The Pussycat Dolls, or um... I forgot the person that sings it but the song "What's new Pussycat"
> LOL but that's really funny but maybe you should get it's eyes checked?
V Anything bad ever happened to a pet? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:06 pm
^ I had two pretty cocker spaniel/ weiner dogs, and someone didn't lock the gate. I live two blocks off the hwy. Got up in the am, couldn't find them. Had to give up and go to school,... and that's when I ran across them. They had been running together side by side, both got hit and left on the road. I thought my heart was ripped out.
> I probably looked like one of those scenes from a movie when someone dies: on my knees in the yard crying and screaming at the sky... I swore I'd never get another dog... but after a few years, I was needing some comfort and knew a neighbor who had a pup that needed a home. Now, I can't imagine life without my dogs!
V What do you order when you go to Subway?

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:08 am
^ Footlong Italian herbs and cheese bread. Ham and Turkey. American cheese. Toast it. Lettuce, tomato, lots of bell peppers, lots of onions. put ranch on one side and honey mustard on the other. That's what I get pretty much every time.
> Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb with an AK-47, a machete, a crowbar, and an M202A1 FLASH rocket launcher with M74 incendiary rounds and was totally ready to wreak havoc on the hordes of the zombie apocalypse. His name was... Hank, the action lamb.
v Ever play D&D? If so, what was a funny thing that happened while playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:24 pm

^ No. I did dabble in Runescape before I found Gaia; I pretty much got put off by the 9 year' old girls asking for sex with 14 year' old boys.

> I know I haven't been on in a while; I keep drifting through the forums.

On another note, I found The New Rocky Horror Show recording with Jason Donovan; it's nice to hear one with full audience participation for once.

V Last CD you purchased?

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:39 pm
^ Soundtrack for Ghost Rider
> Ish not feeling so well. HOpes to get better soon. I miss everyone.
v What was the last Soundtrack you got?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:06 pm
^ The last (and possible only) soundtrack I have bought was for the movie 'Dazed and Confused.'
> Ha ha ha. Laugh it up. I know what you're thinking. But I just loved the feel good feeling that movie left me with... Alice Cooper, Foghat, ZZ Top, Kiss, and Black Sabbath... I would have loved to have been a teen or young adult during those times!
V You ever feel like you should have been born in another time period &/or place...tell us? Or have you ever experienced deja vu or something similar, like a premonition... what was that like?

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:08 pm
^ I did have a something like a premonition once. I dreamt that I was at a neighbors house and someone knocked one of the piles of tractor tire down and they rolled down the hill. Later the next day I was at that neighbors house playing in the backyard when someone at the house accidently knocked one of the piles of tractor tires over and they rolled down the hill at me. It kinda suprised me when it happened.

> There are days I wished I had moved to another state or country, instead of staying in the here.

v If you had a chance, where you live (country, state, imaginary or otherwise.)

Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games