Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:35 am
Takeru did not reply, but thought to her.
The new vampires. They've killed hundreds, maybe thousands of people. I can't let them near you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Rosalie relaxed and sank down in her seat. Oh okay then. She sighed and pushed her plate away. She wasn't hungry anymore. The thought of all those innocent people dying sickened her. For that reason, she and Ben chose to only prey on animals, not humans. they called it being "vegetarian" vampires.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:18 pm
When Satsujin sighed Takeru let down. He looked over at Oiya who was staring at Ben.
"Are we going?" Takeru said, Oiya only nodded and got up, her gaze never leaving the scene until they were out of the room.
"So..." Takeru said. "Where are we going tonight?" Oiya had a vacant expression on her face, she was thinking.
"I thought we might try to get a whole village. I'm so hungry. This animal blood does not satisfy me. I am sure it does no more for you."
Takeru was stunned. "A...A whole village!?" He said. "Oiya are you crazy! Do you remember what happened last night? Mother knew it was human blood, so did everyone else!" Oiya only stared at him with growing intensity. Finally he settled. "Okay...Fine. We'll get the one closest to the house." He said.
They were already outside, they had been walking for a while. Now on the slope they looked out at the waiting village. Oiya looked at Takeru.
"Are you ready?" She asked. Takeru nodded. They acsended the slope quickly and quietly. "So...I'll get one side and you get the other?" Takeru asked. "Yep, thats the plan." Oiya said and took off visiting house after house with such speed. Takeru did the same but he went faster, he didn't like to torture his victims like Oiya. Screaming, blood, bodies, fire. It was custom to set fire to the house once you killed everyone inside it, burn the evidence. On the last house, Takeru let out a side of himself no one ever knew about.
He creeped in the window next to the bedroom, the family just got done with dinner and was washing plates. There was no one else in the house besides a mother. Oiya had gotten the others and was waiting outside. Takeru slipped behind the mother and broke the surrounding upholstry. Wood went flying everywhere. She screamed, but only for a breif second. Takeru had already bit her as she slowly died.
Her body went limp as Takeru started to eat the meat off her bones.

What is taking him so long! Oiya walked inside the house and stared on shock.
"Takeru?" She asked. Takeru dropped the mother's body with a loud thump. He turned around.
He looks so different... Oiya thought. Takeru's eyes had changed from purple to red and the color was not fading. "Lets go." Takeru said and Walked out the door, Oiya following behind him.

They slipped into the manor's dining hall quietly, everyone was still in there. Takeru sat himself on the floor and sighed. Oiya stood.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:55 pm
Ryuu had been talking to Rosalie while Oiya and Takeru were gone. Ryuu seemed very enthusiastic talking to Rosalie without Takeru around, staring him down. It didn't scare him as it had before, just bothered him it was almost annoying.
Ryuu had a gift of hearing. He could hear different conversations from different rooms, or places as thought he were there. Ryuu just had to think of the people who were talking and he could hear them. He'd known what was happening all night, though he tried deperately to forget it. Ryuu was leaning forward as he was speaking to Rosalie. As Takeru slipped back in the window, Ryuu leaned back in his chair away from Rosalie. Takeru glanced him a fierce look, he seemed strangely different than he had earlier.
----

Rosalie noticed Takeru slip back in the window she smiled at his presence. Ryuu wasn't speaking anymore. He seemed to not want to talk around Takeru, but Rosalie didn't mind. Rosalie stood up ti go sit by him. She took a step, and looked into his ghast expression. She noticed his eyes were different.. red. Rosalie froze in fear. What happened to your eyes.. She already knew the answer. Her mouth dropped. She snapped it shut. She kept standing there... saying nothing, only staring into his smoldering eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:01 pm
[[OMG ILU! heart ]]

Takeru looked at Rosalie, frozen, then adverted his eyes.
He knew his eyes had changed from everyone's facial expression towards him. Satsujin and Zankuko didn't seem to mind though.
Takeru shivered. It was Oiya who broke the silence, she shoved aside a chair and sat in it. She grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:14 pm
[OMG! ILU 2!! lol]

"Takeru.." Rosalie whispered, she choked it out. She still stared into his smoldering eyes, it was startling. Rosalie could even speak.

Ben looked over at Oiya, she was grinning. 'What's wrong?' He mouthed to her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:17 pm
Takeru looked away from everyone, out the window at the rising black smoke.
"He's had too much blood." Oiya said, grinning even wider.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:27 pm
Rosalie's voice came back. "Yes, Oiya I can see that." Rosalie said softly. "It's just a vampire's turn red when they've had too much human blood. I mean you guys don't.." Her voice broke off again, she could speak. She looked up at the window, there was black smoke swirling up into the starry sky. All those innocent people.. She thought her heart sank. She didn't want to, but she could feel the tears budding in her eyes. Ben was behind her in an instant. "Rose.." He whispered. "Are you okay?" Rosalie sighed. "Yes Ben, I'm fine." She lied.

Ben sauntered over to Oiya and sat next to her. He took he hand in his. He smiled at her.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:32 pm
She smiled back at Ben. "We have both. Takeru usually doesn't come with me though, I'm surprised that he would give in."
Takeru pulled Rosalie beside him. "Do you want to talk?" He asked inaudibly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:39 pm
Rosalie could see Takeru mouth 'Do you want to talk?' She nodded and followed him out of the room. Her stomach felt uneasy. She swayed as they stepped out into the hall. Her breathing was ragged, trying to ease her stomach. She closed her eyes.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:40 pm
Takeru slumped against a wall. "Are you upset?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:43 pm
Rosalie cleared her throat. "A bit." She mumbled. "I'm not with you, just i feel sick now." She exhaled, trying not to throw up.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:44 pm
"Can you smell it? Human?" Takeru asked, looking away, knowing he shouldn't have gone with Oiya.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:49 pm
"Yes. I can smell it. You reak like human blood, Takeru. The smell of human blood makes me sick. I'm sorry." Rosalie said breathless. She'd stopped breathing all togther, it was uncomfortable, but she didn't really need to breathe anyway. She just looked at Takeru's eyes. They were blood red, they still smoldered, like flames.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:54 pm
Takeru shifted. "Sorry." He said with regret thick in his voice.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games