Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:14 pm
in a panicky sort of state,Isura says,"Everyone get out of here! Give them some space. Go try to find some blueprints or something!" turning around, she asked Rai if she could do anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:16 pm
Rea's blackness suddenly turns to bright light. Her chest felt tight. She began to cough and sputter. "Isura...evil...ship...blueprints...Aimi...Colin...Rai..."she began to mumble. *cough cough weeezz*  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:25 pm
"Ok, she is alive but I still want to know how she knows me." Isura said not caring that the girl was still coughing and wheezing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:54 pm
Aimi runs in after seeing Colin in the infirmiry, her eyes are red and puffy.
Then she sees her best friend on the ground with Rai. Her eyes bulge and she screams, "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?!?! ARE YOU OK?!?!" Tears start to run down her face as she runs to Rea and collapses next to her, "First Colin, and now you... please... please... you have to be ok..."

((Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy))  

bessio
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:55 pm
Rea's vision returned to see Rai and Aimi huddling over her and Isura staring down on her with crossed arms. "ISURAAAAAAA!!!" A sudden rage built within Rea. She jumped from Rai's arms with amazing speed. She threw a right hook right tawrds Isura's face!! (GLAD YOU"RE BACK!) ( THX FOR THE CPR!)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm
((No, problem about the CPR))

"REA, CONTROL YOURSELF!" Rai yelled in an attempt to snap Rea back to her senses. "Whatever problem you have with her you'll have to settle it later, right now there is too much going on for you two to be fighting." Rai took Kaski and and threw him over his shoulder. If we don't do somthing quick the lack of oxygen will do to us what it did to Kaski."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:44 pm
"Who the heck are you!!!Isura said .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:49 pm
"Humph....you probably don't remember...do you? I'm sorry Rai, and thank you for saving me. Go do what you need to do...right now...I have a score to settle." Rea smirked. This was going to be fun."It's your move...Isura."  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:17 pm
"Hey I can't do this on my own. We already have two people out of commission." Rai shook his head in disgust. "If you think fighting will solve the problem go right ahead as a matter of fact, I have more important things to do and when you settle your differences come find me, I'll be remodeling the school with whatever energy I have left. Oh, and just to let you know I'm not doing this for me, but for all of you so you can all get back home."

Rai stomped out of the hallway and took Kaski to the infirmary. He then put on a space suit and headed outside to try to reshape the school from there to escape the senseless bickering.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:26 pm
Rea turned to face Rai. "YOU DON'T RELIZE IT DO YOU?!"Rea called down the hallway. "The reson we are all here...is because we don't have family back on earth...this is more like an orphan age rather than a school...I may be only 12, but I am a lot smarter than you think Rai. We all hate this place...even you...we would all be better off dead, and you know it. YOU KNOW IT BECAUSE I'VE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER, because you've been a brother to me...and Aimi a sister. If we're all gonna die...why don't we save this god forsaken place the trouble!!" Rea cryed hystaricly.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:36 pm
You know, if it wasn't for this place then maybe you wouldn't have met neither Rai or Aimi, shouldn't you at least be grateful for that?" Kokoro said as she looked down at the younger girl. "I'm not going to give up, I'm not going back to Earth, and I'm not going to die," Kokoro said as she walked off towards the same direction that Rai took.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:38 pm
Rai used the headset in side the space helmet to respond to Rea. "Listen Rea, if you think of us as your family don't you think we are more important than something that happened in the past. What's done, is done and you can't change that unfortunately. We may not be related by blood but we are all family here and are the only ones you have. The people who built this school did it for this reason, so that we could learn to become a family, so we don't have to live life alone."

Rai stopped reshaping the ship for a moment and started crying inside his helmet. "This is why we are here."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Rea burst inside where Rai was working and wispered into the headset,
"I'm here to help..." she grinned at him...This was why they were here...
(((OOOOOOOO...you're good)))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:47 pm
"So, are we going to just stand here and have our little moment or are we going to do something?" Kokoro asked playfully with one her rare small smiles.  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas