Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 pm
Did you know that the core of Plant 42 is pre-rendered and isn't actually real time 3D?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:40 pm
Yea, its been awhile since I've played so i don't really remember what i did. Trust me if I did, I'd let you know. But my memory has always been crap so forgive me.  

Vankala

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:43 pm
All is forgiven...It didn't happen. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:59 pm
Did you know that on RE2 right before you see the licker above the puddle of blood, that if you go behind the counter there is a button tht when hit unlocks a locker with a shotgun in it. I forget if you need a keycard or not.  

Red Melting Fiasco

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:00 pm
... Only because I've never heard of this, I'm calling your bullshit. Screen shots, please?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:37 pm
In Umbrella We Trust
All is forgiven...It didn't happen. ^^

Did to! gonk  

Vankala

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm
For the record, Vankala, I'm calling the bullshit of Fiasco,not you.

I think that Lisa thing happened to me too... I cant check right now though, unfortunately. I had to take a phone call and left my game idle, came back and I was dead thanks to Lisa no-face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:24 pm
Well she was dead one time after turning the TV on when she forgot to pause it. So then we tried to see what killed her and the zombie in the room came in to view shortly. But i'm pretty sure it wouldn't come out from the corner...

So i tried what she did. Easy, Jill Valentine. (in the cabin) First i shot Lisa Trevor with a grenade, didn't work. Then i tried running past her and it didn't work either (reffering to the Lisa appearing). then i tried standing more to where she would've appeared and it didn't work. Next i'm going to try knocking her down with a few grenades and kill the zombie outside. If that don't work...Then i'm out of ideas...

What's Fiasco?  

UmbraGallus

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 pm
Sorry for double post but did you know that in CVX, if you're poisoned before Nosferatu and you get hit by his poison attack, you won't need to get the serum as Chris because she's already poisoned and any other poison attack won't replace the current poison status. Did this make any sense? But yeah i found this out by accident. Just keep a blue herb in the item box because Claire will still be poisoned when you start playing as her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 pm
You know, it's entirely possible that it was the zombie that went after you. If you didn't actually see what killed you, then how can you claim that it's Lisa?  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:10 pm
Well she did say that it was Lisa because she was sure one time. And that she came around the right corner of the cabin. Perhaps there might be youtube footage?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:21 pm
I looked around, but found nothing of the sort. Hmm... Did you try exiting to the graveyard, and then going back, by any chance?  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 pm
No. i should try that tomorrow  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 am
What I said is true. But i forget if it is on RE or RE2. I have seen it done, so i'm not bullshiten.  

Red Melting Fiasco

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 am
Wait.....You saying you can't remember which RE game is which?

EDIT: also, Video or screenshots or it didn't happen.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff