Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:15 pm
Sonic Havok
bara_no_namida
((Sorry, but I'm going to have to quit. ... The following post is just an ending for my characters as it seems weird if nothing happened to them...))

"You're not... hurt... are you... ?" Lily asked, with the pause and soft tone, it was obvious she was much too tired and in too much pain to be herself. Getting your last wing removed so you can live as a human again tended to do that. Smiling faintly, Seth nodded, "Yeah, I only have a few scratches thanks to you." Lily smiled warmly -which wasn't easy for her while lying on her stomach. Regardless, she needed to show that she was happy for the first time since she died. She managed to protect Seth twice -from the same annoying, pretty-boy angel- and she was able to live around the same life span as her second closest friend. It was pathetic, but it was her best day.

"You sure you don't want to go to a hospital?" Seth asked, while trying not to cringe at the mess of blood and feathers on the back of her shirt, where Lily's last wing used to be. "... If you're worried about leukemia or some other over-looked disease, I'll give you my blood."

"I'm fine. I've died once, without the one I was close to," Lily told the boy in a soft voice as she gently laid her hand on his. "I won't allow it to happen again." Seth was beyond words. Maybe blood loss was making her delusional. Maybe, she was 'seeing her life flash before her eyes'. Or maybe there was something he was missing, anything, if it could explain why she was acting the way she was.

~

"I don't plan on returning to school in this state. So is it okay if I stay in the guest room of your house for a while? I wouldn't bother your parents too much, would I?"

why you quitten? sad

*watchs outside the window*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:20 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Sonic Havok
bara_no_namida
((Sorry, but I'm going to have to quit. ... The following post is just an ending for my characters as it seems weird if nothing happened to them...))

"You're not... hurt... are you... ?" Lily asked, with the pause and soft tone, it was obvious she was much too tired and in too much pain to be herself. Getting your last wing removed so you can live as a human again tended to do that. Smiling faintly, Seth nodded, "Yeah, I only have a few scratches thanks to you." Lily smiled warmly -which wasn't easy for her while lying on her stomach. Regardless, she needed to show that she was happy for the first time since she died. She managed to protect Seth twice -from the same annoying, pretty-boy angel- and she was able to live around the same life span as her second closest friend. It was pathetic, but it was her best day.

"You sure you don't want to go to a hospital?" Seth asked, while trying not to cringe at the mess of blood and feathers on the back of her shirt, where Lily's last wing used to be. "... If you're worried about leukemia or some other over-looked disease, I'll give you my blood."

"I'm fine. I've died once, without the one I was close to," Lily told the boy in a soft voice as she gently laid her hand on his. "I won't allow it to happen again." Seth was beyond words. Maybe blood loss was making her delusional. Maybe, she was 'seeing her life flash before her eyes'. Or maybe there was something he was missing, anything, if it could explain why she was acting the way she was.

~

"I don't plan on returning to school in this state. So is it okay if I stay in the guest room of your house for a while? I wouldn't bother your parents too much, would I?"

why you quitten? sad

*watchs outside the window*
*continues to enjoy the sun on my stomach*  

Sonic Havok

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:24 pm
*falls out of the window* HELP!! *grabs the ledge* mm.. a lil help here...*looks 4 storys down*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:48 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
*falls out of the window* HELP!! *grabs the ledge* mm.. a lil help here...*looks 4 storys down*
*gets up and runs over to her* *looks around and sees a trampolene* *runs and drags it under her and looking up to make sure i got it right*  

Sonic Havok

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:38 am
*runs over to trampoline, to make sure Lucy is ok*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:40 am
Your nuts im not leting go....*closes eye tightly*  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

Sonic Havok

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:57 am
*sighs and runs inside and runs to the room she is hanging out of*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:43 am
Jade had already gotten there and scooped the little bunny into her arms. She sat against a wall, cradling the bunny against her chest.
"Are you okay now Lucy?" she asked.

Rose-Maria K

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:03 am
mmm.....*looks up at Jade.* you saved me... *smiles a lil then fanits*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:14 am
*sees that i was beaten to it and just leaves the room and lays on the couch downstairs covering my face with my tail*  

Sonic Havok

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:25 am
*walks into the dormitory and sees sonic lying on the couch...kneels on the floor beside him*
everything is ok i hope

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:29 am
McFlyenstein1
*walks into the dormitory and sees sonic lying on the couch...kneels on the floor beside him*
everything is ok i hope
*looks at her and nods* smile *licks her face*

((((I started a new contest topic... there is a 250gp prize and it only costs 50gp to enter!!! check it out!!!))))  

Sonic Havok

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:46 am
*scratches behind your ears*
i am glad to hear that

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:03 pm
McFlyenstein1
*scratches behind your ears*
i am glad to hear that
*tilts my head toward her hand*  

Sonic Havok

McFlyenstein1