Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:18 pm
((sure thing ^^ ........... well, we already were deciding where we should go, and i gave an idea for everyone to follow me, cuz i knew of a place we could go. so now.......i got a voicemail that i didnt believe, and i wanted tarou to hear it. i wanted to make sure what i heard wasn't just my imagination........))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:35 pm
Lance was with the group the whole time.'Weird..the sceintist's they were afraid of me getting aflock..but I was told Max was the one who led the group and it seemed that Shade was taking charge...does that meen he wasn't a threat.' he thought to himself.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:51 pm
stares at lance with blank eyes "you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:53 pm
Lance snapped out of his trance."Yah i'm fine..."he said turning to look at shade.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:03 pm
"ok. just makin sure we didnt lose you." smiles slightly, and turns around. he begins to walk to the shadowy outline. he stops, and says "you know, it may sound corny, but i think of you guys as my family. no one has ever given me the respect you guys have." shade smiles, and continues walking  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:12 pm
Lance looked at them,then he realized,that he thought of them as a family too..they were like him taken from birth,experimented on..that's why he had helped them escape..he walked behind shade.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:15 pm
"we are all alike, no matter how many times you may disagree with it. i know i did, and look where it landed me, as an eraser. the knid of person i never wanted to be....." shade's voice trails away, with the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:26 pm
Arctic trailed behind, barely catching what they all were saying. She wasn't quite sure what she thought of them all yet, save for Tarou. Lance had helped them get out, yes- but he seemed so... unsure of himself sometimes. Shade was an Eraser- but then again, she was supposed to be, too.  

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:05 pm
With no thoughts on the concept of everyone being as a 'family', Tarou quickly walked over to Artic. Matching his footsteps to her's --so he didn't have to worry much about getting left behind-- he glanced up at her for just a few seconds before looking away. Thinking for a bit, Tarou realized that without really noticing at the time, Arctic had become a sort of older sister. Was it possible for him to be oblivious to even more bonds?

"... Is something wrong... ?" he asked innocently while trying to keep his mind clear. He didn't want all that was going on to bother him, but something wasn't letting him. That word Shade had mentioned earlier, 'haunted', even though Tarou didn't have a good idea of what it meant... something about it just wouldn't let it be forgotten.

"Arcy..." Tarou said hesitantly, he wasn't keen on being so rude as to ask another question before the first got a response, but there wasn't much he could do about it. "Should one be worried about someplace haunted?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:15 am
Lance looked back at Tarou,when he mentioned this word.If Artic didn't awnser he would;the scientist in the lab some times put a t.v. outside his test tube and let him watch.So he knew the awnser.  

KATKIBA109

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:47 pm
shade listened to him talking to her, so he said "dont worry, its nothing we cant handle." he grins "it isnt too scary up there.......just people say they saw ghosts." shade chuckles  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:22 pm
Lance laughed alittle,he didn't beleive in ghost's.  

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:56 am
Arctic patted Tarou's head, almost envious of how innocent he was. "It's fine, Tarou," She told him, her hand still on his head. "Haunted is just a word people made up for things that they couldn't really understand... like when there's noises in a house that's empty, or something. They say that the house is haunted." She paused. The next question was a little more difficult to answer. "People," she said slowly, "Are more afraid of what they don't know than what they call haunted. As soon as they find out what it is, whether or not it's haunted, they don't fear it as much."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:51 pm
shade listens to artic, and reassures tarou "dont worry. it's not to scary. they just say that because they want to scare each other outta their wits." shade smiles, and walks up to the gate of the house "we'll be safe here. no one goes up here anymore, so we'll be safe." trying to sound as confident as possible, sooner or later they'd be found. and it'd be his fault, but they'll just blame his friends. he promised himself that he'd let nothing happen to them....... even if it costed him his life  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:00 pm
Lance walked up to the gate ,as he opened it up."Ok we might aswell give it a shot..."Lance said as he looked back to artic chade and tarou.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff