Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:26 pm
(Yuan smiles at the man drinking with him.) Oh Its not that secret. Just gathering information. And yourselves? Are you all from this village?  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:38 pm
"No I don't live here. I just happen to have an apartment here, train here, and wear the village's insignia on my head band. I'm actually wandering mariachi but I forgot my guitar and sombrero at home." 'If this guy believes me I swear.....'  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:40 pm
(Yuan grinned.) You're a funny guy ya know that! So anyway, down to business. I don't suppose anyone here would know anything about the Goddesses or the Devils would they?  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:53 pm
"Well I'm no where near an expert in that department but there are a few who could help. There's the village Kage; Oronami, then this gal here is inhabited by the Lightning Goddess, and the guy over there who's goin' gaga of this gal is obsessed with them which is consequentially why he's going gaga. *I glance over at Kouga and raise me voice a bit with my ever so cocky smirk creeping across my face.* "But if he's staring for another reason them he's looking for an a** kicking from her boyfriend which happens to be the Oronami. And just lettin' ya know you owe me 50% of what i pay for this bottle" *I take another quick shot and hand the sake back to the traveler.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:10 pm
(Yuan's eyes widen and he turns to Susumu.) You mean to tell me that you are possessed by one of these "goddess" beings? Thats incredible! I wonder... Would you be interested in taking a short vacation to come with me to the Sound Village to meet my sensei? It'd be perfect! My sensei could ask all the question he has in person, and I'll have completed my mission perfectly! Also, supposedly there is a person possessed by a goddess in each country. While in the Sound Village, you could find the goddess there! I'm sure you must be interested in communicating with some of the other goddesses! You know, asking questions and making plans about what to do about these devils searching you out. It'd be great! Everyone would gain something!  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:08 pm
suri wals inside the cafe with a black aura around her and death glares the two guy with sake "you two better had payed for that sake" *eyes turn blood shot red*  

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:19 pm
*I glance over at Sakythia with a grin.* "Don't worry I got it covered." 'Man is SHE scary when she's angry....'  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:28 pm
(Yuan pulls the cash out of his wallet.) There there! Everyone seems concerned that I won't pay the tab. (Yuan turns back to Susumu.) Come now. Surely you can see that everyone will benefit if you were to come with me! The Sound village is beautiful this time of year, and the Devils have yet to visit our village. I promise you will be safe. (Yuan smiles holding out his hand to her.)  

Yuan Shisho2

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:34 pm
*frowns then stares at susumu "so what are you going to do susumu"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:36 pm
Susumu takes another shot, then pours Suri and Yuan one each "Well, im glad you finally woke up." She smiles to Sensei "Yuan I am going to have to decline. I love the Lightening village and they need me as much as I need them, if I need further protection I will meet with the water goddess in the Mist Village, I know they are well fortified."  

Eris5

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:48 pm
(Yuan sighed a sigh of regret.) *sigh* Very well. Perhaps I can convince my sensei to come and ask you what he wants to know. Well, its about time I moved on I think. It was nice meeting you! (Yuan put out his hand to shake Susumu's)  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:13 pm
"Well if you'll be leaving I'll be taking that!" *I snatch the sake away yet again and down the rest.* "Hasta la Vista hombre, hope we'll be seein' ya again sometime soon!"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:50 pm
"Ahem...for your information Korn, I am NOT going "gaga" over Susumu...I merely find it amazing that she is inhabited by the Goddess of lightning." Kouga said indignantly, "So Yuan, you're investigating in this village huh? Found anything interesting?" Kouga turned around and saw Sakythia, "Konichiwa Sakythia-san." Kouga bowed to his senior.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:02 pm
Susumu bows to yuan and waves goodbye "It was good to meet you,"  

Eris5

Yuan Shisho2

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:04 pm
((lol, I was reaching out to shake your hand, not waving goodbye.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games