Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:18 am

"Seth pick him up Now!" Darking howled. Seth brought him to the cave and passed him to his brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Monsilver777, keep him still, im going after that adder." Darious pulled out a poisin knife.
"This knife killed my father, Thoes SCUM! If im not back, tell Darkwing to tend to Aaron. She knows the Meds, she taught me." He fled from the cave, bloodwrath in his gentle blue eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:27 pm

oh s**t d'kor screamed not again its been so long since he used that power he quickly rushed to his brother and pulled out a crystal and a mortar he began to grind it up into a powder and mixed it with water he lifted up his head and poured the liquid into d'kars mouth he going to be alright then notices somthing in his hand its the scroll moon found so thats why then he punched him in the face why did you use that power you idiot why why why? still pounding on him

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:26 pm

*she nodded and held aaron's head in her lap still keeping him warm and makeing sure he rests until someone comes to tend to his wounds* whats that? *she thinks to herself as she hears someone*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:02 pm

d'kors ears perk up as he hears somone too d'kars face was healed as fast as his borther casn land blows he wakes up as he hears somthing

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:29 pm

*looks down at aaron then over where i herd the voice* i...i cant go...i know im currious but i cant leave the person who saved my life behind...*wimpers and stays put as the voice gets closer*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:47 am

d'kar you cant move untill i finish your treatment and i need to stay to take care of you the voice grows closer d'kor drew his daggers foxfire his daggers were then ingulfed in flames ready to defend his brother he waitd as the voice grew closer

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:05 pm

A knight staggered inside the cave. "Mroahhhhhhhh." it whimpered
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:09 pm

*stays and rubs aarons head singing softly desides to ingor the voice*

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:44 pm

rushes and takes him to the ground and puts a blade to his throat who are you and what do you want?!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:14 pm

It just kept on moaning "Mroahhhhhh" and then as if by magic, vanished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightwing came in and said: "Replace the medicine on the bite when the bark gets cold, i need to find Darious, im afraid for his wellbeing." she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darious had found the snake, and its brood, eating a knight.
"Foul DEMONS! FACE ME!" He Screamed that scream echoed around the cave. Darious threw the blade, and it killed a small adder. the adder struck, Darious dodged, throwing a poisonus dart at another adder, "Last dart!" he chanted an old spell and the dark was glowing. he through it and it killed the big adder. another of the brood struck Darious and he broke its neck. He fell on the spot.

Blade_of_Soul-

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:35 pm

*nods and checks bark. then starts changing the medican* please help him...take this *hands nightwing a bottle of bright blue liquid*
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:54 pm

d'kor saw the bottle what kind of medicine is that? ive never seen it before

slayer898

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:41 pm

its suposted to heal a persons bones if they are internaly bleading...the king and everyone else said it would never be used...but just take it with you just in case
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:31 pm

ok takes the bottle and put it into his pocket

slayer898

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:09 pm

Nightwing took the bottle from the fox. "BAD" she scowled as she headed out to find Darious. *20 min time lapse.* " Darious!" she picked him up pouring the liquid down his mouth as she headed twards the came.
*20min time lapse*
"Moonsilver! your liquid worked for the adderbite! It Expeled the poison!" she was merry as she poured some into Aarons mouth.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff