PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:29 am
302 000  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:31 am
feeling bored.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Jason Hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:41 am
I love to go shopping for stuff on the Gaia Marketplace. You never know what you are going to find. Today I got these wings from a winter trunk. It cost me 700 Platinum, but that's okay. I still have lots. And I made my avatar look even better. I love random stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:47 am
Granny, is this guild practically dead unless we post in it? I mean, its just family that seems to be posting.  

Ken Bogard
Crew

Ken Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:28 am
Good morning everybody. Let us hope that today is a good day.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:17 pm
Go figure, people still predict seasons from a rodent.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Ochru
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:03 am
Today feels like a busy day. Way to clean up your bedroom Mom, it looks great now!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:20 am
If I may make the next cleaning suggestion, how about you do the dishes next or is it too soon to when you planned on doing laundry?  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:26 pm
I am upset with Boardwalk rental communities right now. I have been living in the same suite for over 10 years, since August 1, 2009 and yet its like I have to get the cops involved everytime I need something done around here because this company is so lazy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:32 pm
empress dee
I am upset with Boardwalk rental communities right now. I have been living in the same suite for over 10 years, since August 1, 2009 and yet its like I have to get the cops involved everytime I need something done around here because this company is so lazy.

I can understand your frustration, sweetie, but like, they are a big company and you are on a fixed income. There isn't really anything we can do about it. We tried telling your dad, we tried telling your sister and they have been of little help to you. At least your dad did try and explain the situation better and that was two weeks ago.

And its not like we can travel anywhere and complain either.

This is one of those situations where we let God handle it because lets face it, we are stuck and if there is anyone who will help us out of this mess it will be Him.

In the meantime, lets wait until 4:30, that's just 3 hours. If Boardwalk doesn't show by then, we will phone your dad and ask him if he will take us to Sobeys for milk and then to the dollar store provided that he isn't bringing the groceries and the weekly allowance over here today.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:03 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

I can understand your frustration, sweetie, but like, they are a big company and you are on a fixed income. There isn't really anything we can do about it. We tried telling your dad, we tried telling your sister and they have been of little help to you. At least your dad did try and explain the situation better and that was two weeks ago.

This is one of those situations where we let God handle it because lets face it, we are stuck and if there is anyone who will help us out of this mess it will be Him.

In the meantime, lets wait until 4:30, that's just 3 hours. If Boardwalk doesn't show by then, we will phone your dad and ask him if he will take us to Sobeys for milk and then to the dollar store provided that he isn't bringing the groceries and the weekly allowance over here today.

If Boardwalk doesn't show should we tell Dad that they avoided us again?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:10 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

To be honest, no. He seems to be on Boardwalk's side and he keeps on giving you abuse, emotional abuse. Don't give him the time of day with those issues. Instead, phone Outpatients because at least they have some power in their corner as this is affecting your mental health and we really are in a corner here. They may not answer right away, but if we have to, we can wait until Friday and tell the entire group for its a talk day.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:39 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

To be honest, no. He seems to be on Boardwalk's side and he keeps on giving you abuse, emotional abuse. Don't give him the time of day with those issues. Instead, phone Outpatients because at least they have some power in their corner as this is affecting your mental health and we really are in a corner here. They may not answer right away, but if we have to, we can wait until Friday and tell the entire group for its a talk day.

That's a good plan. I am so glad that you are here with me Terry, at least in spirit and it is through this site you can convey your thoughts through my hands. You certainly helped me feel a bit better this evening when you suggested that once we talked with my aunt Joan we go to the dollar store, use some coin, and then go to Boston Pizza so that we can have some chicken wings. Normally I finish all the wings, but they gave me lots of celery and I love it. I ate more of the celery than I did the wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:43 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

That's a good plan. I am so glad that you are here with me Terry, at least in spirit and it is through this site you can convey your thoughts through my hands. You certainly helped me feel a bit better this evening when you suggested that once we talked with my aunt Joan we go to the dollar store, use some coin, and then go to Boston Pizza so that we can have some chicken wings. Normally I finish all the wings, but they gave me lots of celery and I love it. I ate more of the celery than I did the wings.

Aww, you're welcome, sweetie. You know that I love you. I guess your bod was trying to tell you to eat a bit healthier then. And hey, you do like at least one veggie, right? Plus when you bought those raspberries, you ate the whole pack and you said they were good. Maybe the issue is that you need to start going to the store more often to buy produce yourself because you seem to have a farmer's touch about you and you seem to instinctively know which thing to get when it comes to healthy eating.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:47 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

Aww, you're welcome, sweetie. You know that I love you. I guess your bod was trying to tell you to eat a bit healthier then. And hey, you do like at least one veggie, right? Plus when you bought those raspberries, you ate the whole pack and you said they were good. Maybe the issue is that you need to start going to the store more often to buy produce yourself because you seem to have a farmer's touch about you and you seem to instinctively know which thing to get when it comes to healthy eating.

If only the money was there, Terr. Maybe sometimes, like every couple of weeks or so, save for the vacation we can ask my dad to take us to a special store for produce like that freson brothers market or something. But we also have to start proving to him, or more like I have to start proving to him that I am trying to better myself and I just need some help to succeed. Do you have any suggestions in how we might be able to do that?  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff