Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:39 pm
"yea, it does doesn't it." oroami chuckled  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:48 pm
susumu caught oraomi half chuckle in a kiss she presses her lips tight to his a small kiss it does not last too long.. she smiles,  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:03 pm
oroami smiled not saying anything just watching her  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:13 pm
"i think im ready for some more training" susumu whispers to oraomi.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:14 pm
"what kind of training?" oroami asked his eyes on susumu  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:16 pm
"do you know how genjutsu's work?" susumu looked into oraomi's eyes.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:18 pm
"actually no i don't i have no genjutsu, i only have ninjutsu and taijutsu."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:21 pm
"oh well...i guess in time i will learn, genjutsu. i dont know though, im ready to learn some more lightning manuevers. if you know more"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:25 pm
"hmm, well i did take this up at the archives." oroami took out a scroll of ninjutsu he began to read off one of the jutsu that intrested him

"Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)
This technique, while being a branch of Henge no Jutsu, allows the user to transform in a way they never dreamed of. When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. It is not recommended using this technique in a field with little objects to bounce off of. The Henge automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target. Being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may or may not paralyze their opponent. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterwards.
Note: This technique can be used in conjunction with other jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:28 pm
"woah that sounds interesting. really interesting actually. is there any way i can learn it?"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:31 pm
"huh lets, see." oroami searched throughout the scroll but couldn't find the answer to her question "huh i don't know how your supposed to."
(it doesn't say and i don't know how you can do it, we can try to learn??)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:34 pm
"hmm maybe i should try a different one thats not so dangerous to me if i learn it wrong" she looks down at the scroll  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:40 pm
"well..." oroami looked through the scroll, "how bout this."
he read the next one

Kumo Keba no Jutsu (Cloud Wisp Technique)
A scouting technique forming warm air into his hands the Cloud-Nin creates a cloud that is infused with chakra, the entire process takes a post in itself, after forming the cloud the nin loses all form of mental consciousness and the cloud flies away. This little wispling of cloud is now controlled by the nin who has lost consciousness it hears and sees all that is near the cloud. More often times then not the ghosts many foreign shinobi claimed to of seen in The Gate is nothing more then a shinobi using this technique, the wispling looks like a slight misty ball and some could even see the face of the nin form into it giving it a more ghost-like appearance. Destroying it is very easy, physical attacks, ninjutsu almost anything can dispel the technique returning the nin to consciousness, but a horrible weakness this wisp does have is that if one were to use genjutsu on the probe it immediately dispels and the user is afflicted with the genjutsu that was used without even knowing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:47 pm
thats a really good one and probably much easier for me to master! susumu hugs oraomi "lets get started!"  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:49 pm
"okay." oroami walked back and faced susumu  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games