Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:22 am
"I-Hey! Wait up!" There was no way Alcina could keep up with two wolves however. "How rude," she huffed, putting her hands on her hips. "And they still didn't explain what's going on!!"

((Well, you should probably just steal it quickly, since not all of us get to go. Besides, then we can move on with the plot. xd Yay! We're moving again!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:24 pm
"Where would we find such a craft in the castle?" Lunis thought to herself. She ran along side Hayato and swiftly jumped the castle wall. She wasn't exactly sure what his plan was.

((@Kaze: I guess I'm just going to follow and leave the rest of the stealing to you..for awhile.))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:20 pm
((kk))

Hayato quickly scaned the corridor the two walked on, scrunching his face when the strong scent hit him once more. 'God, how do people live here?' He grumbly thought as he trotted through the place, after seeing there were noo guards.

"They are probably kept somewhere in the West Wing, since I saw some beofre." He grinned at Lunis. "Yes, I'm a professional at these things, and I tend to check on these things without really thinking." He shrugged, and turned to another corridor. "So far so good." He whispered to her, scanning another corridor, and entering it.

They did the same routine for a while, looking carefully, then going through, and they saw that there really weren't guards who paid much attention. They were there, but the Wolf Prince was there earlier, so it was not weird to see him now, and with an extra wolf-blood person was no mystery as well. All the guards do if they actually saw them was to nod in greeting.

Hayato found himself cmirking as he reached large double doors, clearly labled: Air and Land Transportaion Landing. He gave himself a clap mentally and entered swiftly.

((Okay, if you want trouble, here is where you can add on. Lunis or Memory, suggestions?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:53 pm
((Well, if you insist... xd Arian's the eldest brother, btw.))

Arian walked through the halls looking for his kid sister. He was very fond of the girl, even though she was a walking magnet for trouble. Which was why he was currently looking for her. The eldest prince suspected her hand in opening the forbidden door. He knew her curiosity level and had even seen her try the door on many occasions...

The only problem was that Alcina was absolutely no where to be found. The more he looked, the more he was convinced she was hiding for a reason. Father's going to get mad if she doesn't show up soon... he thought as he ran a hand through his blue hair, reddish-brown eyes starting to show some of his worry.

He had an easy time moving through the castle, especially since most everybody was near that forbidden door. But that also meant no one had been looking out for a princess in hiding either... Arian checked almost everywhere in the palace, asking anyone he came across. She wasn't in any of her usual hiding spots, but that didn't mean a thing...

He walked into the hanger for the balloon transport, looking around for a tell tale head of red hair. Instead, he found two Wolf Kizoku walking around. One of them was familiar... Ah, yes. He had come to speak with the king on territory expansion... "Excuse me, but would you happened to have seen a girl with long red hair and grey eyes?" He bowed politely as he spoke, a little curious as to what - Hayato, wasn't it? - was doing in this place.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:59 am
Kane sweatdropped and wondered what the two were doing, running off so fast. He became rather absent-minded at times and had bad habits of forgetting what in the world it was that they were doing in the first place.

He watched them run to the castle and sat down on the floor, not bothering to follow them. He was not the best runner, after all.

Kane watched Alcina go and stop halfway. He lied down and sighed, figuring that he should just wait for them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:56 pm
Hayato's inside jumped at his voice, but his face didn't show it, for he had an innocent smile on it. "A girl with red hair?" He repeated, turning to the prince. "No, I haven't seen anyone like that." He turned to Lunis, and asked, "Have you?" but before she could say anything, an idea popped into his head, and he had turned back to the prince. "Hey, I just ran across a slight problem, maybe you could help out. I came on foot here, but I just realized that I need a way to get back that can carry 4 people. 3 adults and 1 child." He kept his smile up. "Do you think you can help?"  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:21 pm
( *is amused* Hayato's quirkiness makes me giggle )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:59 pm
Arian blinked. Not only had the wolf denied seeing Alcina a little too quickly for his liking, but it seemed a little too coincidental that Hayato would just happen to be in the right place... Not to mention trying to leave. However, to accuse the head of one of the kizoku clans with no proof would be a major breach in diplomatic protocol.

Instead he smiled gently, putting on his best politician face. "Yes, actually. You're in the right place. The Highwind over there seems like it'd be just perfect for your needs." Arian pointed to one of the medium-sized balloon ships. "I'm sure if you petition the King, he would agree to letting you use it. Why don't you come with me and I'll take you to him? Then you can tell him your reason directly."

(( stare No I haven't been watching Advent Children or playing Final Fantasy VII lately. Of course not. Why would I do that?))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:45 pm
'Aww, but taking with permission is no fun...' Hayato grimly thought as he glared at the prince inwardly.

Hayato took one glance at the balloon once, taking a note to himself on which one he should take. He smiled innocently at the prince. "Well, my companions are outside. And they will be waiting for me. And..." He took another glance at the balloons. Someone was opening the gate to leave. It was a good chance to go and leave, but with the Prince in front of him, he couldnt. "Would you mind showing me where the King was again?" He said with a polite smile, but soon as he said those words, an explosion was heard from the other side of the castle.

He turned, looking a little frightened, but his insides smirked. He had planted a minor smoke bomb on the other side of the castle, just incase if something like this happened. "What's going on?" He asked, looking surprised. He sniffed. "I smell lots of smoke...and..." He smirked in the inside, feeling another idea popping in his head. "And...I think I saw the Princess over on the other side earlier..." He trailed off, looking at him for any reaction to that. "Oh...I remember she had long red hair..."

((Muwahha. lol. I didnt know what to write, so it took me this long to continue, I'm sorry. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:18 pm
((Heh. Well, Arian did trap you rather well. xd He's not a politician for nothing.))

Arian's suspicions were soon overcome by worry for his kid sister. He was torn between the two for a moment, but then the prince decided he couldn't chance it if Hayato were telling the truth. "Please forgive me, but I've got to go. I'll send someone to show you to the king," he said, giving a quick bow before running off. Alcina! What have you gotten into this time?!?!  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:24 pm
Hayato mentally cheered for himself, and grinned at Lunis. "Well then, shall we get going?" He turned back to the door, and opened the door, entering into the balloon parking. "That nice Prince said that one, right?" He said, walking over to a medium sized balloon. "Well, hope on." He said after he took one good look at it, making sure that there were no malfunctions.

((I'm assuming that you hopped on, Aisu. Sorry to RP yours really fast, but I just want to get out of this part real quick))

As soon as he saw that she was inside the balloon, he walked over to the main control panels, and pressed a rather large green botton. The gates smoothly opened, revealing the way out, and he saw the balloon Lunis was on slowly make way to the exit. He grinned as he scanned the place, to see that no one else really was paying attention. He glanced back to the balloon to see it half way out, and he turned back to the control panel and pressed a red botton. The gate slowly started to close, and Hayato started to run towards the ride he was taking.

Somoothly, he hopped onto the balloon, going out of the castle. He turned back to see the gate close securly, and laughed. "Well that was easy." He grinned at Lunis as he walked over to edge of the ride. "Let's get the Princess and that brat, shall we?"

((Gah...okay...again, sorry Aisu, i just wanted to RP this stealing quickly.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:12 pm
((I've been sorta busy the last couple days so it's okay. If you did wait it would take a looong time. ^^; ))

Lunis felt a strange sensation and her ears started to pop as the craft rose higher and higher. She'd never been on a balloon so it was a very...interesting experience. Looking at the controls, she didn't understand them at all. They all looked complicated. She was glad that Hayato was there with her, otherwise she'd never be able to fly it herself.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:58 pm
Hayato chuckled as he walked over to the control, taking them over from Lunis. "I'm sure you have never ridden this before." He turned a nob to the right, and the balloon slowly moved to the right, where the Princess and the boy were waiting.

"Hey everyone!" He yelled down to where he smelled the two, bringing the balloon to a halt, and threw down a ladder. "Hop on, before they catch us." He said, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:51 pm
Kane got up before the princess and dashed his way up the ladder, one hand clinging onto the ladder and the other clinging to his hat so that it wouldn't fall off. Every second counts! I have to look for Sui-sama! He thought in his head.

Once he got up, he sighed and thanked Lunis and Hayato.

After seeing the princess board the balloon, Kane pointed to a direction where you saw glistening blue water and golden sand, "That's where the ocean is! You'll see the lands of the hebizoku and the sakanazoku! We'll most likely find Sui-sama there!"

To Kane, the most important thing was to find Sui. Why? Well, the fact that the Sakanazoku clan is missing their leader and... well, then there were the personal reasons... but no one would find out. At least not yet.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:20 pm
Alcina eyed the controls of the balloon with pleasure. She didn't even question how Hayato and Lunis managed to get a balloon ship. "That way?" she asked more to herself than for confirmation. Hayato seemed to have everything under control... But she always wanted to pilot one of these... Just once...

It was taking all of her will power not to take the controls from Hayato. A very small wonder she got in trouble so much.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games