Reply Role Playing
ninja rollplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:12 pm
Kacy walks out the door. She walks over to a missing ppl listed. She looks for her name on the listed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:15 pm
Lance walked up behind her."Looking for someone?"  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:35 pm
Kacy ponits to her name. She see how much a person whould get payed of they turned her in. "10,000." She mubbles.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:37 am
"Great youu have a bounty o you.."Hogosha said with a sarcastic tone."Then we might wanna get you out of her theres lots of people who would willingly turn you in..."  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:52 am
Kacy shacks her head. "Ok lets go then." She says  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:43 pm
Lance led her to the gate.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:33 pm
"Thanks...."She says following him. As they get to the gate she looks at him. "But why are you helping me? Of you turned me in then you would get payed...." She whipers to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:53 pm
"Sure,but I'm no mercenary,i just carry out my missions."He said."So come on,lets get your sister"he said as he walked towards where he last saw syuu.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:06 pm
Kacy follows. "Shes not my sister. Just i person i meet hafe dead in the woods. A bad thing about Syuu she dont give up." Kacy laughs a lil. "She was really sick and was bleeding really bad. And she still wanted to fight me. That girl is something else."

Syuu stands in a tree watching ppl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:26 pm
sits at the base of the tree that syuu sat in. for no apparent reason whatsoever. she was looking up at syuu silently beging for her not to move while Alex drew her.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:11 pm
Syuu sits on a branch like a cat. She watchs kids playing around in there yard. And there mother and father are watching them happly. She sighs wishing that was her. The wind whiper throw her hair and she watchs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:14 am
Lance saw her in the tree and before syuu could spot him,he jumped into the tree and landed behind her."Hey whats up?"  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:08 am
"Shh..." Syuu grabs a posin needle out of her pocket. She sees a werid man start to walk up behide Kacy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:29 pm
Hogosha saw him,to something about him set up a alarm in his head.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:39 pm
Kacy dont see him behide her. "So are you guys hungry? Lets go out to eat im hungry. And i well pay...." She says looks up at Syuu and Hogosha.

Syuu looks down at Kacy. "Behide you......" She says solfly.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff