Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
The Akatsuki Hangout -Now Open- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Akatsuki?
  yes
  No
View Results

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:48 am
Temari softly pressed her lips against his. She enjoyed his touch and wanted nothing more but to embrace him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she was pressed against him, as he was on the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:52 am
Suichigo leaned back fully on the Tree His Blush grew Brighter as he felt her body against his own he looked into her eyes with his Own Pale Golden ones his glare deep and almost peircing her Soul.."This...is Slightly Sudden...hmhm.." he laughed lightly Seinga s they had Just Met and were Already Kissing and Holding Each Other in Lust filt ways..  

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:55 am
Temari smirked at him,"I like being unpredictable," she said as her smirk becae a smile, she leaned forward and kissed him once more. She felt this moment of passion, and savored it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:03 am
Suichigo Smiled and held her closer Kissing her Deeper also feeling the Passion Between them he Blushed a little and Gently Massaged her Hips his fingers tracing over her waist softly.."I can Tell.." he laughed a little..  

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:07 am
Temari closed her eyes, and as he traced her waist she smiled, hearing his words, she laughed a little. She then blushed as he continued to touch her waist. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, and softly kissed him once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:12 am
Suichigo smiled and broke the Kiss looking her in the eyes he had to ask as suspicion had over took him.."So...What brings a Sexy Sand Ninja like yourself All the Way Out here?" he grinned as his Pale Golden Eyes let off yet Another Shimmer from the Moonlight..  

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:22 am
She looked at him and smirked,"Chunnin exams,...I'm here to check on the sand shinobi, and my brother, the kazekage." she was still looking up at him as she held him close to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 am
Suichigo Blushed and just Had to as it was giving him an Impatient feeling he softly pulled her Closer by the Hips Kissing Temari Deeply looking her in the eyes He didnt know what it was but he had an Extremly Lust filt feeling for this Girl...  

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:47 am
Temari smiled, she liked this passionate lust. She doubted she would see him again, but nonetheless, she did not mind. She embraced him and responded to him with the same passion.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:50 am
Suichigo Ended up sitting down holding Temari in his Lap.."Temari-chan.." he whispered into her ear as he softly kissed her Neck this was a Strange new thing for him as he never really gotten Close to anyone After he Left the Moon Society Clan...  

XxXRokudaimeXxX

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:00 am
"Yes Suichigo-kun,..." Temari said softly as she sat on him. She looked at him in the eys and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:04 am
Ayame looks up at the sound of the guys voice and quickly pulls out of tenten's grip. "Uh... h-hello." she says, quickly hiding the swords she had stolen. "Th-thank you for th-the help miss." She looks at the guy and then back down. "G-good evening."  

Houka_Kitsune

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0

Diamond Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:14 am
Tenten was confused. She looked at the girl curiously, she thought interesting reaction She smied at the girl,"Glad I can help you young lady."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:04 pm
(( Sorry I havent been able to post, My mouse has been quite irritating, but I think it'll be fixed by the time I get on tonight. By the way, I'm at work so I'll be posting slower then usual. ))

Caelus smiled and nodded. "Ah, you're one of those who like using different weapons, things that people dont usually use...I dont think I'm used to using any weapon really! I'm terrible with weapons!" Lies, Caelus was quite skilled with almost every weapon he'd touched, but due to his acting currently, he had to act like a weakling, if his family's murderer found him, he'd have to act like a moron until in a real fight. Luckily, he was pretty young when his family was killed, so he wouldnt look the same as he had way back then. Caelus looked to Ayame and grinned, walking up to her while unwrapping another sucker, quickly popping it in her mouth himself since her hands seemed to be full. "There you go!" He smiled at Ayame before looking to Tenten quickly. "Actually, I had quite a lovely trip, I learned many things and did indeed see alot of weapons, but now I'm having a terribly odd time here in Konoha, I'm not used to being here anymore, and I dont even have any friends yet!" Giving off another corny smile, he pulled his own sucker out of his mouth and stared at it, it was beginning to get small..He'd have to grab another treat from his bag for himself soon.

The Uchiha didnt pay much attention to the nature around him, what was the point? He didnt care for it unlike some people. Hell, what DID he care about? He was a murderer, and he hated almost everything or everyone he came across. "The nature is..not my thing.."  

Sorcerer Fye D Flourite
Captain

XxXRokudaimeXxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 pm
Suichigo smiled looking back into Temari's Eyes.."Do you know Where i can Get an Inn....I've been Sleeping out the Wilderness Now its kinda pissin me Off" he Pointed Out he had the Money but he Just Had no Idea where the Villages Were recently as he had gotten Slightly Lost in these Damn Forests..  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff