Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
If you could.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:50 am
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

I would wish that the answer had neglected to talk about the pms bit.

Yeah...I kinda do, as well...I've never understood the girls who can just talk about it (and talk and talk and talk and talk...) Sorry, Zerimar. *blinks* Hey...why am I apologizing?! Phanari brought it up!!

Meh. I know very well that such bleeding is completely natural, I even know much of what's going on in those cycles. I took biology 30 and we spent almost an entire unit on the female reproductive system, we had about one page on the male vs. about 10 for the female. With all the constantly changing hormones, I'm more surprised that females aren't just completely nuts all the time. Males on the other hand tend to be rather consistant with their hormones, kinda has a drop off when we reach our fifties, but that's about it unless you include puberty.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:53 am
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

Yeah...I kinda do, as well...I've never understood the girls who can just talk about it (and talk and talk and talk and talk...) Sorry, Zerimar. *blinks* Hey...why am I apologizing?! Phanari brought it up!!

Meh. I know very well that such bleeding is completely natural, I even know much of what's going on in those cycles. I took biology 30 and we spent almost an entire unit on the female reproductive system, we had about one page on the male vs. about 10 for the female. With all the constantly changing hormones, I'm more surprised that females aren't just completely nuts all the time. Males on the other hand tend to be rather consistant with their hormones, kinda has a drop off when we reach our fifties, but that's about it unless you include puberty.

Lucky b*****d...I'd sacrifice myself to a Mord-Sith if it meant I got the luxury of consistent hormones.
But we can't all be men, can we?! stressed  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:26 am
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

Lucky b*****d...I'd sacrifice myself to a Mord-Sith if it meant I got the luxury of consistent hormones.

i dont see the big deal with talking about it....no biggie here...
and yea we cant all be men...if we were then everything would be in disorder, nothing would get tidied, and the sex would be really bad...
oh and i wouldnt have anyone nice to look at or talk to...that would suck...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:48 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

and yea we cant all be men...if we were then everything would be in disorder, nothing would get tidied, and the sex would be really bad...

lol
Nevermind the lack of successful reproduction.  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:04 am
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco
ZerimarObon

lol
Nevermind the lack of successful reproduction.

yea that too....i forgot about that part...lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:38 am
So? We're killing off our planet anyway. Let humans die out.

Once I live my life, God can send a huge meteor like he did with the dinos, and thus another overintelligent, too-big-for-their-fur race will go down.
We have a great planet, but no one has any clue what to do with it...so the mother ******** destroy it. Come on, it's like...raping God's most precious gift. Life, in all its forms.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:42 am
chubby_choco
So? We're killing off our planet anyway. Let humans die out.

Once I live my life, God can send a huge meteor like he did with the dinos, and thus another overintelligent, too-big-for-their-fur race will go down.
We have a great planet, but no one has any clue what to do with it...so the mother ******** destroy it. Come on, it's like...raping God's most precious gift. Life, in all its forms.

Religious references aside, I agree with what your saying (basically saying that we are ******** with the planet). We do have a great planet. A few environmental problems could be solved by severely reducing our population (let's give the estimate of 1 in 6 survive). I'm not saying that we need to kill off humans, just get rid of a large amount of us. Naturally, I'd want to be one of the ones still alive, but I likely would be dead if such a downsizing occured. We are far too overpopulated, it's wreaking havoc with the entire world.

If I ever go on a murderous rampage, or decide to drop a few bombs on large cities, that'll be my reasoning behind it all. The whole justifying my actions, thinking I'm in the right, perhaps thinking of it as a necessary task that nobody wants to do, so I must sorta thing. I had been watching on tv a new years bash in Time Square, and I was thinking that if somebody wanted to send a clear message that they want people dead, bombing that place would have really done it on New Years Eve. It said there were 3/4 of a million people crowded into there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:32 pm
sweatdrop Gah. I keep forgetting that I live in a wold where the majority is NOT Christian. Oopsie daisy.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:55 am
Did someone say kill off the world? ::pulls out a black book:: Anyone wanna see some pretty rainbow lights?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:58 am
Phanari
Did someone say kill off the world? ::pulls out a black book:: Anyone wanna see some pretty rainbow lights?

Wait a second....somethings wrong here. How many things are wrong, oh let me list the ways:
1) You're a mord sith, the book is magic, mord sith fear magic.
2)Don't you need excessive amounts of magic yourself to make it work?
3)It was kinda destroyed in book 4

Well, that seems about it for things that are wrong. Now onto my ******** no I don't wanna see those pretty lights. I don't wanna die from bubonic plague, aka black death. I hope that it eventually spreads in the same way as it did in the past, through fleas (I think it was fleas). Now excuse me while I go buy a horse to live close to night and day. I saw a show that spoke of the big plague outbreak a couple hundred years ago, they talked about how blacksmiths in paintings from the time always seemed healthy, as did horses. This was no coincidence, the fleas hated the smell of horses so therefor stayed as far from them as possible.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:46 pm
1. I was ordered to carry it by the Lord Rahl.
2. Who said I'd be the one to use it?
3. Someone went into the Temple of the Winds and made a new one.

^_^_^^__^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Phanari
1. I was ordered to carry it by the Lord Rahl.
2. Who said I'd be the one to use it?
3. Someone went into the Temple of the Winds and made a new one.

^_^_^^__^_^

Crap.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:17 pm
BEHOLD! We might face a real Firestorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:19 pm
Phanari

Hey cool, my brother is playing music and what comes up? Standing outside the fire. Perfect timing.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:22 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari

Hey cool, my brother is playing music and what comes up? Standing outside the fire. Perfect timing.

Now that's cool. We're watching Henry VIII.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff