Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:28 pm
"Can you pull it out?" Kiyoshi asked since that was the most important part since he shouldnt be able to. He then spun into a rotation knocking several zombies back then slicing them to pieces.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:46 pm
Rahenno tryed to pull out the sword, but couldn't. "Sorry can't pull it out" He said pulling on the sword.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:52 pm
"I see, LET GO!" Kiyoshi said running to the door but it sealed shut. But that didnt stop him, he ran the wall and made a seal and went right through the celing and poped out into the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:15 pm
Rahenno copied Kiyoshi and followed him through the roof. "To easy." He said simply.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:22 pm
((Yeah since you using an A ranked jutsu without even learning it XD))

"If it so easy pull the sword out." Kiyoshi laughed and looked at him.

((Picture: User Image))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:30 pm
"Whats the catch?" Rahenn asked before pulling on the sword
(Well i would of felt left out if i didn't use it lol)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:16 pm
(I'm sure you would...lol)

"You can't pull it out til you figure out it's name. Only if you are worthy will you hear the sword tell you." Kiyoshi said looking at him.

(PSST, its name is Kyo lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:32 pm
"You serious." Rahenno said pulling on the sword. He stop suddenly and looked at the sword. "Kyo?" He said not knowing whay it meant and the sword swung out of its sheath. "Sweet."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 pm
Kiyoshi smiled. "5 down, 2 to go." Kiyoshi smiled since almost all of the swords had an owner now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:40 pm
((I want a sword))  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:22 pm
Rahenno smiled and sheath the sword and hooked it on a free space on his belt next to Hyouton nidoshi, "We should head back to the village now" Rahenno said foring handsigns and flew back to cloud on a disk of air.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm
Hikari ran through the graveyard, running to her mother's grave.When she finally got there she fell to her knee's crying."Mother, your dream finally came true, yours and mine both.And a thousand words can go unspoken now,"i don't need dreams anymore.I still hear you say it."She sat in silence.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:30 am
Bankotsu arrived at the Mizugakure graveyard, he shoved off his cloak and his hat, and then took off his ring and dropped it on the cloak, with that he untied his shinobi head band and dropped it onto the cloak as well. Bankotsu then preformed a number of seals and then a small grave opened in the ground. Bankotsu then kicked everything in the grave, and then shifted his foot and all of the earth fell in the grave. Bankotsu was done with the akatsuki, it was time he left and went to something new. Bankotsu then spotted a nearby rock, and punched it which formed a small head stone, in which using his earth controlling abilitys wrote,

Here lies Bankotsu Hyuuga once he evil leader of the akatsuki. Now lies in the Earth, his final resting place.

Bankotsu then planted the head stone in the ground and walked off. Time to start anew.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:41 pm
Hero walked over threw the graveyard and stopped at his father's grave stone "You here dad?" Hero looked around and sighed "Ya I am" A ghost of hero's father was sitting on his grave stone. "Dad I am sorry I couldn't protect you and mom.. or even the shimizu's I failed you all I am so sorry" The ghost lifted up hero's head "Hero you must understand you brought all we could ever expect. You don't understand you didn't choose for us to die or not . We died protecting you and our village. You know how that is you protected your village and that boy hanzo. You died for him he was like your brother and you know it. hero started crying "Your wrong it was konoha's fault for your death along with the rest of yous. Even mine I regret ever saving that kid he just causes me more pain. I will never have peace you know that." Hero's dad sighed " Hero you cause your own pain you need to live freely learn how to forgive. I mean ever since you joined the akatsuki you have become what we all protected you from. Your hatred made you that, that is why you loved to watch people die. ever since you killed the people who killed us you have became evil. Get rid of your hatred or you will end up like this." Hero looked up remembering how many times he had killed someone for revenge or to just watch them die "Did I really become that? I always thought you were nice and kind. I thought I created this not you." Hero's father shook his head "Hero I only was nice to family the reason I died was I lost my dearest friend to those thugs and I was wrong for leaving you in the mist I should have always watch over you and protected you but I let you do that yourself and for that I am sorry" Tears started coming down hero's face "Dad... I will make you proud." Hero placed a old katana that belonged to him on the ground by the grave "bye.." hero walked away well his fathers ghost disappeared  

i3 tails Yagura

Muppins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 am
------Ame's first order of business upon her arrival in Kiri was to pay a visit to her great-grandmother, the one who oversaw most of her ninja training when she was young. Because of this powerful woman's influence, Ame had been molded into the intelligent and talented kunoichi she was today. The young woman set about clearing the grave of unwanted debris that had collected over the years. Taking out a clean cloth, she wiped the marble headstone till it shone under the dull lighting of the solemn atmosphere.

------"Oo-obaasan, can you see me now? Are you still proud of me? I'm sorry for not visiting earlier. Things have been... Complicated." As if she were a little girl again, Ame knelt down before the grave and clasped her hands in her lap. Her demeanor melted from the cold, unfeeling warrior to that of a warm and loving little girl. "Poor Riko-sama was so hurt when her husband left. Then she disappeared too, taking me with her. We traveled for ages. And then do you know what happened?" Suddenly, the shame battered on her heart once more.

------"We set up camp one night and in the morning, she was gone. Mizukage-sama only left a note. Told me to come back to Kiri to take care of the village for her. She said she only truly trusted me." A single pearl of a tear started forming in the inner corner of her right eye. It glistened softly before falling down her smooth cheek. "But Oo-obaasan, I don't know what really happened to her. She even left her travel back. It's like she vanished like smoke." Ame briskly wiped her pale cheek. "But then I thought about it later and maybe she wanted it like that. All I'm sure of is that she's in a better place now. Life had been so harsh to such a kind person like her."

------Closing her eyes, Ame began to envision her past. How the tireless walking towards nowhere made her feet ache, but she dared not to say anything because she needed to be tough and endure. That's all she ever did: endure, learn, mature, and endure some more. She brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around her legs, resting her chin on one knee. "Are you still watching over me Oo-obaasan, like you used to?" For Ame, all she really needed was her great-grandmother's approval, like a loyal puppy who yearned only to please its master.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff