Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Fade Away [OPEN! :] ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?! NO PROFILES!?!?! O:<
  Yeah. :]
  T^T That's retarded.
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:22 pm
Sakuya licked her ice cream lightly,
"I guess it really isn't anyone's fault that this is happening, it's just... i guess all we can do is live through it or do what you are... saving them..." she looked at him from under her eyelashes, giving him her "I'm so cute you know you wanna do what i say" look. "Can I have some...?" she asked in a small voice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm
Xander blushed slightly, but tried to mask it. He held his ice cream out to her, his tongue had left dents in the ice cream where he had licked it, though from his mother he had learned the "trick" to eating ice cream. By tilting it sideways a bit, you can use your wrist to twist it to prevent it from dripping in the sides. It was evident he had used this strategy. "Can I have some of yours?"  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:34 am
She held her's out as she leaned forward to take a small little lick of his. She licked her lips afterwards and smiled,
"it's good."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:50 pm
[[ O: They're adorable. And I don't even know what they look like. XD ]]

Xander nodded, "Your is too." There was another flicker of a smile on his face as he pulled his ice cream back to his mouth, and continued to lick softly on it. He was nearing the cone.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:01 pm
[[lol i could draw a picture of what I think they look like if ya want]]

Sakuya licked her's more, now smiling brightly with a small blush adorning her cheeks. She shivered as a cold line went from her mouth to her chin from the dripping icecream.

[[rawr ^^]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm
[[Well, I know sort of what Xander looks like, - . -ll I just haven't gotten around to drawing him...I should...]]

It was hard to control himself, but Xander let out a small, stifled chuckle. He didn't realize himself at first, but he then caught himself. I...I laughed... He relaxed a bit, but Sakuya just looked so goofy, it was hard not to. "You silly." He playfully called her.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:03 pm
[[yeah? Hmmm I sorta started one...]]

She blushed, wiping her face with her wrist,
"Shuddap you meanie!" she growled, "Making fun of me.." she mumbled under her breath, "I'm not six." she huffed, crossing her arms, almost dropping her ice cream.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:11 pm
Xander almost dove for her ice cream ,without even thinking because of his reflexes, but she seemed to grasp it again, and didn't drop it. Xander regained his once assumed position in the chair, now already finished with his ice cream. "You sometimes act like you are." He joked.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 am
Good bye my lover, good bye my friend.

Kneeling at the spot where she had disappeared, tears filled with hate and sadness streamed down his face. He sniffled, trying to stop them; but he couldn't. His anger brought down the barrier of his resistance, and the sadness kept the tears coming. He held his hands up towards God, screaming out to the Heavens. People looked at him, in his brown business suit; most scoffed and simply continued to ignore him. He cringed, trying to forget the horrible sights. His eyes felt hollow; he didn't look through them anymore. He just stared, at nothing. No. He was staring at his beautiful wife; she was nothing know. He tried to find her in the darkness. The man felt his own light start to disappear. He sniffled again, and then started to breathe heavily. As long as I'm with her... take me... He looked upwards. They were in an alleyway, brick walls to his back and in front of him. This was their usual shortcut; and now... it was going to be their tombs.

He stared up at the sky. "Why, damn you!? Why! It was our damned anniversary, you b*****d!" He was screaming at no one. He really didn't believe in God; he was more of an Atheist before she came along. Her beautiful face, coming straight out of church, a small pamphlet with catholic messages on it in her hand, rosy cheeks... Her blond hair, in curls; a beautiful Sunday attire completed her look. He only stared dumbly in the parking lot, taking it as a shortcut to get to his home; a car behind him honked, and he grabbed the nearest parking space. Walking up to that beautiful woman in his memory, he started with some small talk, getting her to laugh; a genuine laugh that he cherished now. She's... gone. "Take me too, come on! Come and pull me down..." He sniffed again. Tears just kept cascading. They left dark brown spots on his pants and along his arms that were folded across his knees.

He felt it. Slowly and calmly. It was like a gentle touch; it was... the feeling of her hand. It was her luscious hair brushing up against his cheek, and he tried to look for her - he saw no one but a homeless man across the street staring at him intently. Her hands wrapped around his body; he shuddered. "My... lover... don't leave me..." He whispered. He was taking short breaths; breathing hard. The soft touch of her body against his willed him to stand. He reached around her nonexistent body, finding a hold somehow; he pressed his lips against hers, and she started to touch along his backside. He removed his lips and yet the feeling stayed; he felt her legs wrap themselves around the back of his own and into the space. He cried, sniffing occasionally. This is how I go. I leave this world by the touch of my lover, on our anniversary; our kids, what will happen to them!? But... Sydney, don't leave me again... I'll follow you forever...

"...then come on..." he heard the faint voice, and his eyes perked up. He followed the ghostly image of his wife, running after her. He reached out his hands; she disappeared, and Eric watched as his body went along with her. He disappeared; he was with his lover now.

Forever.

(( OOC: Kushy is are back :3 ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:41 am
[[Yaay for Kushy and his long emo posts. xD]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 pm
(( OOC:Wait until you see my journal >_>

Lol.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:46 pm
[[KUSHY!!!! *glomps* We misseded you and your amazing ness! lol]]

Sakuya stuck out her tongue at him,
"a*****e.." she mumbled, blushing. This guy was just so weird... but she liked him.

[[ooooohhhhhh blaugh lol]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:16 pm
[[xD We're so kind to Xander, huh? ]]

Xander cracked his knuckles, becoming restless without anything to do really. He breathed out of his nose in a manner that sounded like a small chuckle, but not quite. He gave no reply to Sakuya, just shook his head gently. She did act like a six-year-old sometimes, but it was adorable.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:51 pm
[[Lol yuss ^^... o.o my sister is rubbing her cheek against my arm and saying "meow"....]]

Sakuya pouted when her ice cream was gone, sighing a little. Hey, it's good ice cream damnit! Sh glanced up from under her bangs at Xander, coughing to get his attention.
"A-Are you ready to go, um.. Xander?"

[[haha... fail postage x(...]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 pm
[[ O . oll Woahz. My cousins from NY are over! biggrin I live in OR, so I hardly see them. ]]

Xander nodded, rising to his full height and offered his hand to her. She took it lightly and he helped her up. Giving the Ice Cream shop guy a quick glance, Xander's eyes looked at Sakuya's face. "Anything else in mind?" Since he had finished what he thought was good enough for one day with Sakuya, the rest of the day was free.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games