Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:08 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Now it suits the topic. ^_^

I missed work today over baby spiders that were crawling all over my bed. And I found out this afternoon that there WERE NONE!

so now your hallucinating?

Yeah. First time in three months. I hate spiders though. They scare me to death.

i have that phobia too....

At least you didn't wake up in a bed covered in them. We're still not sure if they're real or not.

Well i did walk into a giant web filled with big ugly crab spiders and flipped out....my dad thought someone was killing someone in the back yard but it was jst me flipping cause the ugly spiders and their web was on me...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:00 pm
When I was turning our barn loft into a studio apartment, I kept running into dead mice, snakes and spiders. HUGE spiders, small spiders and creepy spiders.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:27 pm
Phanari
When I was turning our barn loft into a studio apartment, I kept running into dead mice, snakes and spiders. HUGE spiders, small spiders and creepy spiders.

Oh god, when we went camping down in Charleston, there was these huge spiders that had thousands of webs everywhere. id say roughly a 6-7 in tip of front legs to tip of back legs. And they were EVERYWHERE! it wuz super creepy...especially when i woke up and there wuz one with a web in the cieling of the tent....it wuz like he wuz looking down at me....i flipped and almost destroyed the tent trying to kill it and run away at the same time....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:17 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Oh god, when we went camping down in Charleston, there was these huge spiders that had thousands of webs everywhere. id say roughly a 6-7 in tip of front legs to tip of back legs. And they were EVERYWHERE! it wuz super creepy...especially when i woke up and there wuz one with a web in the cieling of the tent....it wuz like he wuz looking down at me....i flipped and almost destroyed the tent trying to kill it and run away at the same time....

NIGHTMARE FROM HELL! Note to self: Never camp in Charlseton.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:23 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Or if you do bring lots of that spider killer stuff thats a foam you can shoot from like 20 ft....we ran out of it cause i killed anything remotely insectile with it.....i dont like spiders....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:00 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

Or if you do bring lots of that spider killer stuff thats a foam you can shoot from like 20 ft....we ran out of it cause i killed anything remotely insectile with it.....i dont like spiders....

Yeah. Last night, my friend pointed out a brown recluse spider in my bed room.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:58 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

eek gonk i wouldnt be able to sleep there! gonk eek  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:11 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

LOL! They're all over the desert. That's the price for living in a place where my allergies don't exist.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:38 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

LOL! They're all over the desert. That's the price for living in a place where my allergies don't exist.

You have allergies too!?
i do, im allergic to dust(lots can kill), the certain type of grass my lawn is, penicillian(to a deathly degree), and so many others its not even funni....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:17 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

You have allergies too!?
i do, im allergic to dust(lots can kill), the certain type of grass my lawn is, penicillian(to a deathly degree), and so many others its not even funni....

I'm allergic to everything that doesn't exist in the desert. OH, and I'm also deadly allergic to bees. If I don't get a shot 20 minutes after being stung, I'll die. I'd rather die.  

Phanaridie

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:17 pm
I'm also allergic to carnations. One touch and I break out in hives.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:56 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

You have allergies too!?

I'm allergic to everything that doesn't exist in the desert. OH, and I'm also deadly allergic to bees. If I don't get a shot 20 minutes after being stung, I'll die. I'd rather die.

my sis is the same way...its pretty sad that some grass and a vacuum on reverse can kill me.....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:50 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

You have allergies too!?

my sis is the same way...its pretty sad that some grass and a vacuum on reverse can kill me.....

Yeah. I think it's rather pathetic that when bees are present, I run and hide. Of course, I do the same with waves ever since I was knocked over by one a few weeks ago.

This HUGE wave knocked me under and I can't swim very well. I was spinning under water, unable to find up or down. I thought I was gonna drown until I thought to lift my hand and move around until I felt dry air. Then, I started running to get out before the next wave when ANOTHER knocked me over and it was the same thing.
I don't like swimming without wiggles now. It's kind of embarrasing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:16 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

You have allergies too!?

Yeah. I think it's rather pathetic that when bees are present, I run and hide. Of course, I do the same with waves ever since I was knocked over by one a few weeks ago.

This HUGE wave knocked me under and I can't swim very well. I was spinning under water, unable to find up or down. I thought I was gonna drown until I thought to lift my hand and move around until I felt dry air. Then, I started running to get out before the next wave when ANOTHER knocked me over and it was the same thing.

Ah understandable...im a good swimmer but i dont like the ocean cause i dont like things that live in water....i saw Jaws when i wuz jst a little s**t and it scared the bejesus outta me...ever since then i have had a fear of anything in water....not jst sharks....eels, ugly fish, etc....i jst dont like them....so yea....i remember when i wuz little that before i got in the pool i had to dunk my head in and look around to make shure nothing wuz living in it...its pathetic now that i think back on it...but im a great swimmer i used to be able to hold my breath for 3.5 minutes. ^_^ but yea i become more of an internet junkie and didnt swim as often...i think i can only hold my breath for like 1.5 minutes now....oh well....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:07 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

You have allergies too!?

Ah understandable...im a good swimmer but i dont like the ocean cause i dont like things that live in water....i saw Jaws when i wuz jst a little s**t and it scared the bejesus outta me...ever since then i have had a fear of anything in water....not jst sharks....eels, ugly fish, etc....i jst dont like them....so yea....i remember when i wuz little that before i got in the pool i had to dunk my head in and look around to make shure nothing wuz living in it...its pathetic now that i think back on it...but im a great swimmer i used to be able to hold my breath for 3.5 minutes. ^_^ but yea i become more of an internet junkie and didnt swim as often...i think i can only hold my breath for like 1.5 minutes now....oh well....

I used to swim with sharks, so they don't exactly scare me. I've even touched the nose of a great white, and that's no joke. It was so awesome! We chummed up the water and held a bait rack just above the water by a wire. When that guy came up from bellow the water, it was HUGE! And Rick taught me to put my hand on the nose. They can't get you if you're touching their nose. Their jaws don't work that way.
I wish I still went with my friend on those trips. It was fun.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff