Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:41 am
User Image

There is one problem, that I've seen. The sand village is the strongest village for now, because the Kazekage has one tailed, but also I have two tailed Nibi. Anyway there are 9 bijuus and only 5 villages. Anyway you need to leave Sand if you are going to get the demon. Someone else had to do that too. Don't mind with my bijuu. I'm a travelling sannin, so I don't stay at the village all the time.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:11 pm
Tyki-kun
User Image

There is one problem, that I've seen. The sand village is the strongest village for now, because the Kazekage has one tailed, but also I have two tailed Nibi. Anyway there are 9 bijuus and only 5 villages. Anyway you need to leave Sand if you are going to get the demon. Someone else had to do that too. Don't mind with my bijuu. I'm a travelling sannin, so I don't stay at the village all the time.
User Image

Traveling sannin then you need places to travel to. Any way. There are two things the ones with a bijuu will do it is either fight or run. what if they run out of places to run and cant fight.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:38 am
User Image

Anyway, some Genin/Academy Studen think they are immune with demons. But anyway there is a rule that you can't win someone that is two ranks higher than you.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:06 pm
i totally want the Yonbi  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:23 am
Tyki-kun
User Image

Anyway, some Genin/Academy Studen think they are immune with demons. But anyway there is a rule that you can't win someone that is two ranks higher than you.
User Image

Well that kinda dampens peoples spirits. well not really. But if we dont have that rule we will suddenly see a overconfident chunnin die LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:28 pm
if poeple are this moodly about demon I just might have to get rid of all of them. or free them all to destroy the world  

Death_God_Sakura

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:47 pm
User Image

For you any of those is hard on your current rank. ^^
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:44 pm
Just you want. XP  

Death_God_Sakura

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:20 am
User Image

And you would kill your fellow shinobi from Sand also the Kazekage? o.รด
What I'm saying is that if you want to get rid of them all, you need to kill the jinchuuriki or extract the demon out from the jichuuriki. There is not a change that the jinchuuriki will survive alive. Or then it's you. Risky sweatdrop
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:59 am
i'll find away around that.  

Death_God_Sakura

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:10 am
yup. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:54 am
Well, I was thinking and... I'd like to ask if you could put Four Tails (Yonbi),
Sokou on hold for me until I get the money for the 7k, I'm like 2000 off or somewhere close to that, but pls put it on hold for me, then I'll be the strongest of my clan and if you don't.... I'll make you go insane...
*Opening his Sori Hukkyou eye and looking at you with it right in your face to the extent that it become annoying* ((Just so you know that my attempt of joking around... crying ))

Mizu Tanomoshii

ken-faita

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:32 am
ok I will hold it, but you have to request it for like reasons and stuff, you can't just say here you go, give me the demon, you have give a request, go to like 2 and 3rd pages there are some good requests there  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff