Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
For Every Faded Star (Vampire/Multi-Race Story x3) Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:11 pm
[[Ahahahah./ I like died in my own guild. Dx I'm drawing too much these days, want me to scan the pictures? xDD And show you peoples. Komori, you know who these people are... I've drawn Zyto, Karasu, Adelphi and I'm in the process of drawing 42. biggrin I want to draw all of the Sekai Teki and then the main characters. ^ - ^ If I ever get around to doing that. UHM. What should I post? Anything new I should know about ? I'm too lazy to reread everything, sorry.]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:11 am
[[well you should prolly bring Reccka into the mix she isn't like alive yet you know? everybody else is... and emily is just sitting there talking to the ghost lady sooooooooooo.... yea.... oh and dom and vance are currently in vance's room.... dom tortured dwayne a lil bit... caine is looking for a plaything and i totally forgot what edward was doing.....]]  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

JayySixx

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:14 am
((Ey bby. Well, Edward ran off and... Vance is eating Dom. That's about it.))

Caine let his eyes scan over the ground, smiling as he watched Dwayne go off, not really seeing the reason. He took it as his chance and jogged off across the ground, into the building. He stalked silently after Dwayne with very angelic sort of movements, not something every demon could do. He was very cat like though. He slipped into the bathroom, eyeing Dwayne for a second, licking his lips slightly before clearing his throat and letting some of the blonde hair fall into his golden eyes. "Sweetie, could I help with that terrible bleed? It looks like the devils river." he spoke in a smooth clear voice.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:07 pm
Vance practically bolted up into sitting position and stared at her. He let out a low growling sound when he realized he had lost his cool type composer. "Nun? Are you serious?" He stared at her lifting an eyebrow then laughed. "It's already too late for you to become one of those..." he was trying to think of a good reason and thought of only one thing. "You wouldn't last with all those bodies full of live untainted blood running around like they're so great." Thinking about it now. He had to hunt again. A nun actually sounded like a good meal. A smirk crossed his face as he thought about it. He looked up at Dom. "Of course I have nothing against you dressing up like one" He fiddled with his hair again moving it over his eye once again. "I think you'd look sexy and give Dwayne another noes bleed" He laughed and stretched like a lazy animal.

Dwayne nearly jumped out of his skin hearing Caine behind him. He looked at him with a hand over his bloody nose. "Ndow I dink Itds dopped" He turned again and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe off as much as he could and then turned on the watter to clean the rest. He looked in the mirror and smiled innocently then turned to face can still with the smile "see all done!" He laughed a little then tilted his head starring at him questionably "Did you need o use the bathroom? I'm sorry I'll go now" He smiled and started to leave.

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

JayySixx

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:20 pm
Caine shook his head quickly, putting a friendly hand on the boy's shoulder. "No, stay. " he persisted with a warms mile. He moved in front of Dwayne sleekly, pushing close to him so their faces were inches a part. He chuckled softly, keeping a hand on his shoulder, pressing their bodies up against each other with a wink. "How you doin' Dwayne?" he asked innocently, rubbing their noses together.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Edward walked down the hall. I'm such a loser. Why don't I have any friends? Wait! I almost forgot about Reckka. I should go find her...
Edward turned around in the direction of her room. It surprised him but she was one of the few kids with their own room.
He ascended a stair case, and turned down the hall he was sure was hers.
Edward stopped when he heard Dwayne talking... to Caine? What the hell? Edward turned around, and headed toward the bathroom.
The door was wide open so Edward didn't think he had to knock. He stepped infront of it, sliently.
His jaw dropped. Caine was standing with his body pressed against Dwayne's. His face an... no touching Dwayne's, there noses were together.
"Caine? What the hell.." Edward said. Tears came to his eyes. "I guess I'm of no importance to anyone. Caine.. I love you... Why?" Edward asked, tears ran down his face.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:17 pm
Dom snorted, relaxing one shoulder so the robe slipped off, showing a bra strap and her pale skin. She moved her hips a little as she hummed to no music, glancing at Vance as if he weren't even there.
"Mmmm... I think I could last... but maybe if I saw a yummy little boy I couldn't..." she purred, looking him directly in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:42 am
Dwayne tried to pull away a little from the closeness Cain was giving him. He was blushing. "I-I'm fine... I've j-just been playing with the kids and stuff... and you?" His eyes never looked directly into his eyes. And just when he thought this was as embarrassing as it could get... Caught. By Edward. His eyes went wide and then looked at him a little sadly. great! This is my fault somehow I know it! He looked from Edward to Cain questionably. Wondering if he should voice that they were actually just talking and didn't do anything. But then when he heard Edward say 'I love you' to Cain Dwayne did squirm a little. What should he do?

Vance sat up lazily and just simply stared at Dom. "Ah... So you like to rob the cradles huh?" He smirked but the thought of her feeding from any type of male did rise a hint of anger. But it didn't show. "No wonder why you like kids so much" He smiled "And here I was... Thinking that you found me slightly attractive and would be mine..." He didn't mean for the last part to come out. Mine. It just slipped out. He focused on her to see how she'd react or if she even caught it. In his mind he was cursing himself for slipping. Why was it only around her? With everyone else he was cool and collected and indifferent. But he was able to show his emotions... or whatever emotions he did have to Dom.  

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:17 pm
Dom grinned,
"Jealous, are we?" she had caught that last part, but thought better on acting on it. Inside her head her little "other self" was jumping around, blushing and screaming; "Mine?! He said 'mine'! That means he cares about me yay!'" and she was desperately trying to not show it.

[[sorry I'm not on a whole lot, I'm dying (aka extremely sick) and can barely get out of bed let alone get on the computer so yeah, my apologies]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:53 am
Caine chuckled softly hearing Dwayne stutter. He couldn't help but lick his lips, hooking one of his thumbs on the inside of the other boys pants when he froze, hearing Edward. Love? Love? He could feel his head spinning as he automatically took a step back from Dwayne, an expression less face. Love? He didn't know what that was, no, Edward couldn't love him, people didn't love him.... He could feel tears sting in the corners of his eyes as he shook his head, not looking at the boy with the raven hair. "I gotta get out of here..." he mumbled and turned on his heels running, no, sprinting out of the bathroom and down the hall. He didn't stop until he was out the door, collapsing onto his knees onto the green grass face down. He stayed like that, on his knees, his head in his hands. His mind was racing. It was just... too much.  

JayySixx

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:18 am
((Noooo problem. Get well soon!))

Vance flinched a little inwardly. "Jealous...?" He thought of the word for what seemed a long while. He stared at her then tilted his head a bit as if watching something play before his eyes. "I guess... It could happen" He looked at the floor his forehead creased a little as if concentrating fully on just that word. He made a noise from his throat and looked back at her. "yes, you belong to me..." His focused stare didn't waver a bit.

Dwayne's face was still bright red when he watched Caine run out of the bathroom. He looked up at Edward with his words to plead his innocence caught in his throat. 'please o please don't let me get beaten up for this.. I just got over a bloody nose'  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:38 pm
[[okay, for anyone who likes death note yaoi/doujinshi stuffs, i just found this website and it is amazing!!! there's games, comics wand whatnot it's fun! =] *currently downloading D.Nd Poisoned* it's www.cursedmoons.com, go it's fun!!]]

Dom smiled sweetly and tackled him onto the bed with a squeal of happiness.
"Okay! Only you, okay?" she asked, looking up at him. A playful innocence danced around in her blue eyes, which kinda mocked the fact that she was in his lap.  

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:06 pm
He wasn't expecting to be tackled like that. She seemed so happy. He smiled genuinely. It felt weird on him. Almost foreign but oh well. He brushed his fingertips along her cheek and pulled her face down so close that if either moved a few more inches they'd either kiss or bump their heads. "Okay.. Only me" He looked at her amused and then gently brushed a kiss on her lips before releasing her. "Maybe I should have told you this a long while ago huh?" He smiled and then finally realized she was on him. Now this was different. He looked at her with a wide grin. She was finally his. That caused him to wonder if she'd be able to deal with him... Then again wasn't she already? He sighed inwardly. He was holding back before. Now that she was fully his, he was possessive. He'd probably have to keep himself in check if another male even touched her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:12 pm
Edward was in temporary shock since he'd gotten to the batthroom door. He couldn't hear a sound.. except for the beating of their hearts.
Caine ran past him. What happened.. oh..yes. Edward thought, snapping back into reality. He could sense the fear in Dwayne.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. You did nothing."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

JayySixx

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:16 am
Caine moved onto the ground on his side, curled in a half way ball feeling tears sting down his cheeks. He let out slow breaths as he let himself relax a little, closing his eyes and taking in his surroundings slowly. He wasn't looking though, no. He was just assuming. He fell down, and confused.... he wanted this all to be over.
Why couldn't he be asleep? When you're asleep you're not there and nothing can harm you when you're not there. Or if he wasn't asleep, why couldn't he be banging with who ever would take him?
What was love anyway?

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games