Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SAILOR MOON COMING BACK IN 2009 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riceiz4justice

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:46 pm
well it might be true seeing 201 ep from Sailor moon  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 am
Sadly, Sailormoon is over. It'd rock if a Crystal Tokyo season were made, you'd see more of me and my mommy! But, I highly doubt it.

LOL! <3

xSailor Chibimoonx

Serenity_Moon06

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 am
Actually she may not be working with it again, but she may have renewed the U.S. rights to finish off the last series. SO in further a due it would give them rights to re air all of the seasons plus the Star season in english. That would be something, but i don't see it happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:30 pm
AH man they should do more crying but at least let them finish it in english because I just got 1/2 english and 1/2 japanese that sucks sweatdrop  

Little blackfire

Ophie In Water

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:56 am
There hasn't been offical news on more Sailor Moon (there would have been more fanfare for that...) There will undoubtably be no new Sailor Moon. However Funimation put that poll up for what show should they try to get with Sailor Moon being an option.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 am
well people on youtube take scenes from other episodes and dub them over with there voice and making a new story out of it, its really cool and most of them that i've found are really good  

ll Kyoya_Okamiyasha ll

Juicebox BIues

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 pm
That would be nice if something like that happens! But we know that probably won't happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 pm
but wat i f it di imean in yall are lookin at reality but one can dream  

Starr_Bright_Night

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:06 am
well reality is a good place to live in this instance. If I were to allow myself to get my hopes up with the idea that sailor moon would be brought back anytime in the next 5 years I would be so upset when it didn't happen.

I would love to see it come back. Actually scratch that. I would love to see it remade entirely by different animation artists, a different production and dubbing team. I would like to see it come back following the manga down to the letter rather than adding a bunch of filler and taking on a monster of the week gimmick.

However, I heard at the 2008 Sakura-Con that Toei pulled it's licencing in the us and that Naoko Takeuchi pulled Toei's licencing because of the changes made to it as the seasons progressed and that Naoko Takeuchi actually bought back all the rights to it to prevent further production of and butchering of her work. If the latter part is true I can't say I blame her. The anime got progressively worse as time went on and so did the dubbing. by S they had incorporated what was then modern american slang and to listen to it now... well it just sounds ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 am
In short there is a very small probability that a new sailor moon will be released and if it is it will most likely be nothing like the ones originally aired in the states.

much like how Transformers had to update to stay interesting and relevant, so too will Sailor Moon have to change if she is ever to be reborn.

However Naoko Takeuchi does have a new manga out in Japan called Toki Mecha (roughly).

I have it. It's very cute. I can't read it. My fiance was supposed to translate it for me but he hasn't yet. however I can say the art style is nothing less than what I would expect from Naoko-Sensei.  

NichiTsukinoko

MewCoraline

3,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:01 pm
That would be cool if she did come back this year. Sailor Chibi Moon would probably be the main senshi lolz. Anyways YouTube comments aren't usually reliable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:02 pm
SailorMercury4life
well people on youtube take scenes from other episodes and dub them over with there voice and making a new story out of it, its really cool and most of them that i've found are really good
Yeah that usually is really interesting.  

MewCoraline

3,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MewCoraline

3,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 pm
Lil gangsta-babe
but wat i f it di imean in yall are lookin at reality but one can dream
Well dreaming is pretty good but if it were in reality that would be even better. I dream to though so yeah. (:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:09 pm
Its more than likely false Naoko herself said that she would not be creating BSSM anymore. I think it would be great if that were true but I truly and highly doubt that it will be continued.  

HunterJumperLuvr

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:00 pm
if u like i can look in2 that. i have a friend that owns a popular anime store here in Pennsylvania. it's called JOY'S JAPANAMATION  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff