Submit

So.....yeah...rp stuffs....
Yeah...
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 8

Dugra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:10 pm
John twirled his sword, an old habit of his from when he was working at the forge. Since the metal needed to soften between each strike, it helped him time the strikes. He ran off in the direction Nizo came from, and nearly tackled a goblin. He made an awkward kind of lunge, and stabbed the thing in the chest. "Come on! There's a lot of them!" John yelled back to Luara, urging her to hurry.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:11 pm
Luara jumped up at John's call. "Yero, grab the chalice!" She ran with him close behind. She saw the little army of monsters and didn't hesitate to start beating them, starting with a goblin. "Where did they all come from?"  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:00 am
"From what used to be the path to the right, kupo!"

"It's a small army! As far as I know, they've never organised like this before!" Except when they attacked my village... "Do you know what's down there, Luara?" John said while fending off a group that surrounded him. Deja vu... I've got a bad feeling... He thought, spinning, much like his dream played out. But if this truly is what happened at my village... Where's that other thing?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:31 pm
"Down where? All I see are monsters" She called back. She found a free moment and charged up her thunder ring. "Two at once!" She jumped up delighted at her hit.

"Luara! Behind you, kupo!" Yero called to warn her.

Luara turned only to be pushed down by some lizard looking monster. She cringed, unable to escape.  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm
"At the end of down there!" John said, pointing all the way past the monsters. He almost gasped as he saw Luara trapped by the goblin. He rushed at it, picking up a fallen shield, and bashed the thing with it, stabbing it in the chest. "That should take care of that." John said, turning around and attacking the next wave.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:32 pm
"John!" Luara sprang up to get the monsters coming from behind. "I got your back!"

"There's too many, kupo!"  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:06 am
John frowned. Then lets see if this'll work... "Luara! Charge up your Thunder ring!" John yelled as he charged his. Let's see what damage it can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:12 am
"What? Oh, uh, right!" Luara knocked away one more monster and did as John instructed. "Now what?"  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:38 am
"On 3, discharge the ring! We're going to use Thundara!" John continued to fend off monsters, and was starting to get surrounded again. "Try to hit the bulk of their forces! One..." John started, blocking a goblin's mace. "Two..." He stabbed a goblin in the chest. "Three!" He discharged his ring.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:53 am
"Go!" Luara discharged, and watched the powerful bolt strike down. "Cool! That was awesome!" Distracted for a moment, and back to fending off a near monster. "They just keep coming; how many are there?"  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:50 am
"Too many, and they're more organized than normal. They must have a leader in the back! We need to push forwards!" John began to advance through the army of monsters.

"Well, there's a big monster in the back there..." Nizo said, catching on.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:34 pm
"Where? I can't see it! I'm too short!" Luara struggled to keep the monsters at bay.

"Just keep up with John, kupo!"  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:29 pm
"Hurry, they're going to close the back!" John continued to advance. "A big monster you say? That's gotta be their leader. Let's go!" John started to run as fast as he could without running into the monsters, either batting them aside or killing them to get through.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:52 pm
"Hey! Wait up!" Luara tried to keep up and knock down anything that tried to hold her back. Though it seemed like everything tried to separate them. "Get out of my way!"  

lakita_phoenix

Dugra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 am
John looked behind him and saw the monsters already closing in behind him. "Oh no you don't!" He turned and charged through their ranks, stopping in front of Luara. "Let's go!" He grabbed her wrist and ran as fast as he could, to make up lost time.  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff