Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:20 am
Shea sheathed his sword as Kanji landed on his shoulder. Shea drew his bow and set an arrow to the string. He drew back the string and took aim at Miles head. He released the string and the arrow leapt forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:11 pm
"Care to elaborate," Miles began, just narrowly ducking the arrow.
"On why you're attacking us?" Kraid finished as the arrow stuck fast into the back of his skull. "Brother, Would you?" He questioned miles, motioning to the arrow.
"Of course," Miles answered, prying the arrow free.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 pm
"I'm attacking because you are increadibly annoying," Shea said, knocking another arrow."And because this isn't your house."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:21 pm
"I grow weary of this sideshow." Erik summoned his magical power. "Can you fight when you are blinded by light?" As Erik spoke the words, an immense flash of light enveloped the area in blinding light. "Go on, simply try to attack us. You can't fight when you are blind."  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Kraid sunk back, taking miles by the arm and sinking into the shadows under a piece of nearby furniture. "You're savages, All of you," He spat before he vanished into the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:45 am
"So says the skeleton," Shea muttered, putting his bow and arrow back in the quiver.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:27 pm
"Ha! He calls us savages, yet he attacked US! The fool!" The light subsided at Erik's command. He sheathed his blade.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:37 pm
"In case you missed it," Avin spoke calmly, standing back to back with Erik, "Fancy boy and his parrot cast the first stone, We merely stood up. And to do you one better, the only blow thrown by either of us was a swipe of the scythe to keep the budgie at bay."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:36 am
"Did you have to say 'budgie'?" Shea asked, shaking his head."'Parrot' was bad enough, but 'budgie' is just going too far."
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" Kanji screamed, bursting into flame again."I'LL SHOW YOU A BUDGIE!" Kanji took off from Sheas shoulder and dived at Avin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:34 am
"Bind" Erik whispered to himself. Kanji was then bound by multiple chains. "I'm getting tired of his hotheadedness. As for you..." Erik then said, quickly turning to punch Avin in the back of the head. "I'm getting sick of you to. How do I know you're not with The Empire?"  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:58 pm
"LET ME GO!" Kanji screamed."I'M GOING TO BURN HIM SO BAD HIS MOTHER WON'T BEABLE TO RECANISE HIM!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:00 pm
'That's precisely why you are bound. I need information out of him before we tear him to shreds." Despite the fact that adrenline was pumping through his veins, Erik was remarkably calm...almost as if he had no heart to feel with.  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 pm
"It better not take too long," Kanji said, no longer shouting."I don't like being trapped like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:09 pm
"The moment he tells me what I want, your bonds shall be opened. Just cool off until then."  

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

Faithful Fire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 pm
"Tell me to cool down," Kanji muttered."That's so stupid."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items