Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
The Ghost That Gets On Your Nerves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadlybutterfly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:15 pm
I can't stand itsuki's sister! crimson kimono my a** I hate her, turning off the lights and you can't see her for crud! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:45 pm
the kusabi the s**t pissed me offf then after fighting him in nitemare mode then having to fight sae that was a B!%@!# and a half to do  

James sama

Twisted and Bloody

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:17 pm
The rope man gets on my nerves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:22 pm
death note L fan
The rope man gets on my nerves.

KIRA IS BETTER THAN L!!!!!! *points at sig* >:l FANGIRL RAGE!!!!! NOT AS PLANNED! KIRA WILL PREVAIL! (Fangirl sadness at the mention of the ending...)Waiiit don't get mad at me for that last part, hope you've watched/read it all sweatdrop sorry...

Back on topic... I like the rope man sometimes, he can be annoying to fight but I think he's cool ^^  

Hakumuoh

Raison De-Etre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:49 am
the one ghost that gets on my nerves is the frozen men.they are ANNOYING scream gonk stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:01 pm
Mine would be Crawling Women from 3.
I hate the small space you have to fight her in and also she moves so fast!!!!!!
The sounds she makes is so annoying!!!! *makes sound*........(wait, no one can hear me) sweatdrop  

Kei_Amakura89

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:21 pm
I hate the Kusabi in the last mission mode in II!!!!
Ahhhhh why doesn't he just attack like he normally does? No he has to move double the speed and be able to make your character STAND THERE AND WATCH HIM ATTACK THEM FROM A METER AWAY! GAH!
I'm having trouble with that one because I keep forgetting that he doesn't attack like normal. Grr.... I need that one and then I'm done the missions! << Frustration after an hour and a half of trying sweatdrop
But I can't hate the Kusabi... Sae occasionally kills me too... and Kusabi is cute. awwwww.... now I'm not mad anymore ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:37 am
Ughh neck woman is so annoying not creepy >.<

So annoying also, in fatal frame 1, in the 3rd night, that guy who follows you everywhere with the hat who is really strong and fast and chucks floating balls at you that you have to run forever from in circles..
stressed

Tenshi Asuka

Bakanekokao

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:41 pm
I do not like The Rope man nor did I like Reika... Its enough that Mafuyu had to stay with Kirie but then my second favorite character Kei got pwned by that b*tch and on top of that the miasma thing she kept chasing him and you couldn't fight her off... i really... REALLY HATE REIKA... And Yoshino Takigawa, she really annoys me.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:47 am
First off, Blinded in FF1 "My Eyes! My Eyes!" "ENOUGH ALREADY!"

Then there's the first major ghost in FF1, the rope guy. He grabs onto you and starts shaking you yelling, "The Ropes! The Ropes!". I'm like, "What the **** do you want me to do about them?!"

And we can't forget falling woman from FF2. First time I ever saw her, I'm trotting down the stairs with gimp in tow and suddenly the screaming lady flies past me towards the bottom floor. I'm just like, "Um, lady, you missed...".  

Korena_Love

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:14 am
I might have already said this but
The children playing tag!
Gah!! I'm trying so hard not to swear right now. Those kids... arg they piss me off so much!
I wish that the kusabi would come and tear them in half and then chuck them into the pit while they're somehow still alive and that they are torchured and suffer for all eternity. Or something sweatdrop
Whenever I do that part in the Osaka house and they run away... grr... language unsuitable for gaia.

Hmmm. I get angry a lot in this thread don't I?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:07 pm
Limbo Man and Limbo Woman.

They just wouldn't stay down D< It's not so much that they were tough, it's that they kept following me around like I CARED that they got killed by the Kusabi e_e It got to the point where I screamed, "I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOUR ARMS, LADY!!" at the TV.

... I'm so mean to them xDD  

LOL-Hikaru-Hitachiin

ryvrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Limbo Man and Woman, most definitely. They annoyed me so much, especially Limbo Woman. I was always screaming "LEAVE ME ALONE" at my TV. xD;

I just... ugh. I hated them. With a passion. And every time I replayed that part of the game, that was one of the parts I dreaded. And I hated the Kusabi, of course. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:02 pm
KarenaWilliams
Limbo Man and Woman, most definitely. They annoyed me so much, especially Limbo Woman. I was always screaming "LEAVE ME ALONE" at my TV. xD;

I just... ugh. I hated them. With a passion. And every time I replayed that part of the game, that was one of the parts I dreaded. And I hated the Kusabi, of course. :3
b***h PLEASE xDD The Kusabi was easier than Limbo Man and Woman for me to bear. Killed that stupid folklore nerd in two shots talk2hand  

LOL-Hikaru-Hitachiin

Gabby_lover19

3,750 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:43 pm
The ghost that twists my buttons? It has to be in then second game, it's Miyako's ghost, she's a pain!! But seriously, it's man in dark, so annoying!!  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff