Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:07 am
(hay weres the crevice)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:15 am
(the Snow Gate is the Crevice you have to lead them through town to the office you cant just teleport to the office so run through town)  

fire assasin8

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:21 am
(ok thanks braden and you can help at any time you know)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:46 am
Asaba appeared at the office and pulled out his kusanagi, he swung it in many different directions and busted a hole in the bone barrier and spoke " you had all better give up" he said as he threw his hand up and 4 seals appeared, they all landed on the bone barrier and sealed it so that there was no way out of the office, and the bones they had used were also sealed so that there was no chance of changing it, he looked around and spoke " well you all I am comin in there" he said as he opened the door and closed it, the was no way out, he would now face sypher alone unless someone else was inside the office  

ken-faita

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:26 pm
kamai siting in the corner he waves at Asaba and says "for one Why the snow and two why do you want to fight sypher if you do want to face him? kamai then stands up and runs tword Sypher and go's behind him and says to Asaba "here he is but..... you have to go through my ice walls first and there made from chakra so you cant melt it so what are you going to do now?" Kamai then Yells "Hyoton level 3" kamai closes his eyes and opens them and his 3rd level hyoton kamai fell to the ground and started feeding ice into the ground kamai then Yelled "Ice wall form" a giant ice wall with chakra that you can see flowing through it formed to the ceiling of the office kamai turned to Sypher and says "you ready for this?" then turns back to the wall  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:33 pm
Asaba sighed as he looked at the walls and spoke " kid look I am here to just take over the snow and make it better" he said as he swung his sword and cut through the ice wall like hot butter, kicked it aside and moved on to the others one and spoke " look I am not here to kill anyone, just a peaceful take over, I actually prefer it with less bloodshed" he said as he made past all three barriers and put the sword away he looked to them and spoke " so who wants to join me and not die?" he said awaiting a response  

ken-faita

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:40 pm
Sypher looked at raijin kinda disappiontedly and said "You seriously think i wont fight you for leaving the akatsuki and becoming the kage of my home village?"Sypher then pushed Kemai away and said " Fight me but dont even dare touch my brother or i will kill you..." Sypher then pulled out his 3rd arm and silver bonesword masamune.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:10 pm
Asaba sighed as he looked at him, he spoke " look sypher I left the akatsuki because I had to, I needed to fill the position of the sound, nothing said that you weren't welcome to come to sound and hang... and by the way you left to rock kage, now we can do this the easy way or you can die" he said as he looked at him meaning what he said, they could do this the easy way or sypher could die  

ken-faita

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:00 pm
Oroami appeared from behind the desk, from the Rite that had been there "Asaba, leave, if you do, i will let you take me out first on the 20th when the war really starts."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:06 pm
((ya thanks gyou you leaving me with three people ya thanks))  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:06 pm
( look hector you can't use both your rpc's in the same village, I am bending the rules a lot for you to even have 2 rpc's so I am gonna ask that you just delete that post)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:08 pm
(woah, you said i couldn't use them to fight at the same AREA, don't change the rules for your own benefit)  

Havok-Trance

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:10 pm
( hector you know when I meant area I meant village, stop analyzing me with you attempted loop holes rolleyes hector hector hector never changes)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:13 pm
((btw and gyou why did you leave me with three people who can kill me))  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items