Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 am
Zane awoke the next day and was surprised to see that Luo was still sleeping. "That BUM! He must have stayed out all night practicing jutsus....well I won't let him get the best of me! hehehehe! Mizu Bunshin no jutsu! Kaze Bunshin no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he formed a water and wind clone. "You go get breakfast," he pointed at the water clone, "and you, you're going to help me train. Okay now, Fukushi no Jutsu, here we go!"

(Double Vision Technique)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:17 am
Zane forced the handsign and yelled "Fukushi no Jutsu!" the clone looked at him, and replied, "All I see is an idiot failing," the clone laughed

1/5

"Fukushi no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he forced the handsign once more. The clone started to see something funny about Zane but it still wasn't double vision. "Nope you still suck!"

2/5

Zane performed the technique, but he was distracted when the other water clone said that he caught some fish so Zane didn't concentrate. "You're back to square 1 moron!"

3/5

"Come on Zane! Fukushi no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he locked the handsign. The clone squinted his eyes as he saw all of Zane and a half of Zane bulging out of his body. "You're almost there, it's double vision not one and half vision!" laughed the clone. "You know...I rea-ea-ea-ea-eally hate clones."

4/5

Zane forced the handsign and exclaimed "Fukushi no Jutsu!" As he did so the clone started seeing two of everything, not knowing which one was the real Zane. "Hey you did it," said the clone facing one of them. Zane merely replied, "I'm over here dufus!"

5/5  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 am
"Alright clone, time to start the next one," Zane claimed as he pulled out his scroll of wind jutsus given to him by Hero-sensei. "Lets see here, Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique). Sounds easy enough, just gotta make you seem like you're drunk," Zane laughed. He forced the handsigns on the scroll and yelled out "Suiganmourou no Jutsu!" The clone stared at Zane. "Nope, I'm very sober right now," the clone laughed
1/5

"Time to try it again! Suiganmourou no Jutsu!" Zane exclaimed as he formed the handsign. The clone squiented his eyes a little, but could still see perfectly well, "Epic Fail!"
2/5

"Suiganmourou no Jutsu!" Zane said as he performed the genjutsu. This time, the clone could see that his vision was starting to get fuzzy but he could still make out everything around him. The clone simply shook his head.
3/5

Zane performed the jutsu once more. Everything around the clone started to become fuzzy, but still he could see fairly well. "Just one more step, you've almost got it!" cheered the clone.

"Okay, drunk...drunk...drunk...Suiganmourou no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he performed the genjutsu. Zane's clone could see nothing but blurs. All of the colors mixed together and he couldn't tell his left from his right. He started wobbling as he walked, not being able to see at all. "Booosha! Oh yeah, beat that!"
5/5  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:41 am
"Okay on to the next one...lets see Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Fellow Mind Skill). Okay for this one clone, I want you to walk around this lake okay?" The clone nodded confirming this command and began to walk. Zane took this oppurtinity to practice the seals used for the jutsu.
1/10

"Alright I think I got it down," Zane thought as he began to stalk his clone. "Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" the clone continued to walk along as if nothing ever happened.
2/10

"Come Zane Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" whispered Zane as he made the seals. The clone continued to walk along the valley.
3/10

"Focus Zane, you can do this. Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu," muttered Zane as he forced the seals with more effort. The clone stopped for a second, then continued to walk along.
4/10

"Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu," said Zane as he made the handsign with more emphasiz on them. The clone stopped again, but this time he remained there for a couple of seconds, until he continued moving once more.
5/10

"This is getting to be ridiculous," exclaimed Zane as he pulled out the scroll once more and read the description. "Huh, maybe that's what I'm doing wrong," Zane said as he put the scroll away.
6/10

"Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he forced the seals once more. This time the clone stopped dead in its tracks and looked around. He seemed very confused as to what was happening to him. Then he continued walking along.
7/10

"Almost there! Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu," whispered Zane as he forced the seal on the clone. The clone stopped, looked around and kept walking. "Urgh...just like last time," sighed Zane
8/10

"Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he forced the seals. The clone stopped dead in its tracks. The clone turned around and took one step backwards, but then turned back around and continued walking. "Darn it, I was so close!" exclaimed Zane
9/10

"Come on Zane, you have to turn him around! Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he performed the genjutsu for the what would be the last time. The clone stopped dead in its tracks and turned around. He began to start walking back to the spot where the Water clone was fishing. "Yes I did it! Boosha!" exclaimed Zane as he saw his wind clone go back to his water clone.
10/10  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:54 am
"Okay, this is the last of the genin genjutsus! I can do this!" exclaimed Zane as he looked at his scroll. "The last one is: Meisai no Jutsu (Camouflage Technique). Okay clone, I'm going to lie down on the snow and you're going to tell me if you see me blend in okay?" The clone confirmed this command. Zane took this time to read up on how to perform the jutsu.
1/10

"Alright lets do this," Zane lied on the ground and performed the jutsu. "Well, what do you see?" Zane asked the clone. "An moronic ninja who can't do anything right," the clone stated simply. "I hate you..." Zane sighed.
2/10

Zane attempted the jutsu once again. "Nope, I can still see you...be one with your environment." advised the clone.
3/10

Zane forced the seal for the third time. "Hey your foot is gone! I can't see your foot!" the clone exclaimed.
4/10

"Meisai no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he let out his chakra. "You're getting a bit better. Now you have only one leg," noticed the clone
5/10

"Zane, you can do this, hurry it up, you have to catch up to Luo," muttered Zane as he released the chakra inside of him. "Whoo hoo, now you have the upper body!"
6/10

"Transparent...transparent...transparent...hyagh!" exclaimed Zane as he focused on making his body transparent. "Hey now you've lost an arm and your legs!" the clone laughed
7/10

"You're almost there," said the clone as Zane performed the jutsu. This time around the clone saw his legs AND both his arms dissapeared. "You know this is getting weirder and weirder," the clone suggested.
8/10

"Meisai no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as he forced the seal. "Whoa, now that's creepy, your just a head now."
9/10

"Okay this is it, if I don't do this now, I'm going to drown myself! Meisai no Jutsu!" shouted Zane as he performed the jutsu. The clone looked at Zane as his entire body was visible. Suddenly Zane's body become completely transparent. The clone jumped up in excitement. "Hey you did it, I can't see you at all!" exclaimed the clone.
10/10  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 am
"HEY! Breakfast is ready!" exclaimed the water clone. "Sweet! I'm starving!" yelled Zane as he ran over to the place where the water clone was cooking three fishes. "Woot, time to dig in and replenish my energy," he said as he dispeled the two clones and started to eat the fish. Zane sat there thinking as he was eating about many things. What's going to be in store for the exams? How did Hajime die? What's Hero-sensei up to? What are all the other genin up to? Most of all...when is Luo going to wake up? That bum, learning all of these jutsus while I was asleep. I have to work on that. "Oh well, time to get back to work!" exclaimed Zane as he finished eating, put out the fire, grabbed Shiro's scroll from Luo's pack and looked through it  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm
As soon as Zane reached into Luo's pack, Luo quickly turned around. Zane soon found himself with three senbon at his throat, one between each one of Luo's fingers in a fist (Looks kinda like wolverine claws, but in between the fingers with the needles.). "So I'm a bum huh? Or is it you who went to bed last night after I asked you to practice with me at least one lightning jutsu? Without even saying goodnight mind you." Luo wasn't angry, just tired. He had a chakra string that pulled his arm up that was attached to the backpack. When it was pulled, so was his arm. It was an ingenious trap that gave the illusion that Luo had super fast reflexes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm
Luo instantly got up grabbing a piece of fish leftover and ran as fast as he could. First time in his life he was ever late to something, and headed to the maze.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Zane arrived at the valley and took out his sword. Zane started to practice his form with the sword, being careful as to not touch the blade because of the poison.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 pm
Luo showed up and brought out the lacquer box and a sheet of paper. He wrote down the jutsu names and their handsigns. He did this and then gave the paper to Zane. "Here you go. All the lightning jutsu." Luo opened the box to look at, feeling the soft inside. He then felt a little latch. He pulled it, and the bottom popped out, revealing a folded paper. Luo opened it and read. "Zane look, it's the ingredients for the antidote to the potion. This will come in handy. I'll make it later."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:09 pm
Zane stopped his training and sheathed his blade. He was getting better and better with the sword, and his goal to be a Mist swordsman seemed closer than before. "Thanks a lot Luo!" Zane said as he took the sheet of paper and tucked it away safely. "And hey with that we can create an antidote for the poison," Zane pointed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:18 pm
Luo nodded. "Yep. We'll have to make sure to always keep it on us too. You aren't gonna learn the lightning jutsu right now? We do have a bit of time before the one on one fights, so why not catch up to me?" Luo wondered why Zane was waiting.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:25 pm
"Honestly, I'm worn out. That maze was gruesome, not only did I fell through dozens of trap doors, but I even had to rely on my Hyoton to block the flamethrowers. Chakra wise, I got nothing left. So I think I'm going to hit the hay...or the snow," Zane laughed as he went over to his usual spot and started setting up traps in order to keep intruders out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:33 pm
Luo nodded. "Okay you got me there. But first thing tomorrow, you are learning those jutsu okay?" Luo waited for his response as he began to build a fire. It finally sparked and the fire started.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm
"Yeah yeah, whatever you say," Zane half-listened to him as he placed his sword against the tree and lied down on his hoodie. "Good night Luo, you better get some rest too cause the tournament starts tomorow," and with that, Zane is knocked out and falls into a deep sleep.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff