Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am
Aki was knocked to the ground the force that is Shiro. "Oof!" The wind rushed from her as she landed on her back. She proceeded to curl into a ball as a form of defensive. "I said go away!" she proclaimed once her air was back. But her voice was muffled by the snow. She didn't know who had knocked her down, all that mattered was that they went away.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:01 am
Vrail heard the echo of Aki's voice. He slowly stood and started walking again "Hmm... Why do I feel so crushed?" he asked himself "Why? I'm the one who told her we should be around each other." he told himself, for reassurance. He hadn't any idea where he was going, but as long as he walked away from her voice he thought he'd be ok. If she didn't want to see him, then it was for the best for both of them.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:02 am
[[ Gotta go. ]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:02 am
After falling to the ground and rubbing his head for a bit, he saw Aki curled into a ball. "I would but I saw what was going on. I don't quite know all thats happening, but I won't stand by and let you run off." He then walked up behind her, got down on his knees and wrapped his arms around her. "So whats wrong?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 am
((you should probably finish this soap opera moment of yours before leaving so that if your name gets called for the chuunin exams your in the right area...))

User Image

Shoku hears Vrail coming her way and chuckles to herself She makes a couple hansigns and sinks into the earth using the Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Military Movement Technique) She swims up behind him and pokes her head out of the ground, she emerges her body just enough to poke him in the back and then re submerges.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 am
((I'm off too so it wouldn't matter much))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 am
[[ Quick post then night night. ]]

Her fear was still controlling her body. So when she felt Shiro's arms embrace her Aki flipped. She wiggled from his grasp and rolled away. In the same movement she swung her right arm activating her Sakidasu causing the entire arm to burst into petals and swirl at Shiro with their razor chakra edges.

[[ Actually gonna try and switch to a different computer. ]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 am
Shiro stood there taking the cuts, averting his face to avoid getting hit directly. "That really hurt. But that won't stop me." Getting up, shiro's upper body was really cut. He walked to in front of Aki and got back on his knees. "I won't touch you this time, but I do want to know what is wrong"
((Last post for serious. I got 7 hours before I have to get up and pick up sayonara zetsubou sensei vol. 1 and go play some childrens card games.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 am
Eris5
User Image

Shoku hears Vrail coming her way and chuckles to herself She makes a couple hansigns and sinks into the earth using the Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Military Movement Technique) She swims up behind him and pokes her head out of the ground, she emerges her body just enough to poke him in the back and then re submerges.

Vrail stops, but doesn't turn around "What?" he asks glumly. When no one answers he looks behind him to see no one there. He sighs "I must have hit my head harder than I thought." he spoke, as he rubbed the bump on the back of his scalp. He then start walking again back to the Hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:26 am
The petals swarmed back and reformed into her arm. Her eyes widened as she realized what she had just done. Her hands flew to cover her mouth at the sight of her mauled chest. "I'm so sorry Shiro-sensei," Aki nearly sobbed. "I-I just..." She couldn't find a way to word her reasonings with out right saying it. However, for what she had done to him Aki owed it to tell the truth. She'd hurt him, and she'd hurt Vrail... Another person she owed the truth to. "Let m-me help with the cuts..." She began to rummage through ons of her packs to avoid giving such a direct answer to his question.

[[ Awaaay! ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:21 pm
Shiro smiled. "I should be fine. If anything I can get Masumi to heal me up when we get back. I am more worried about whats wrong with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:29 pm
Aki's hand ceased its search through the pack. She pulled it out and folded it with the other hand in her lap. Her face was downcast and her gaze refusing to even look at Shiro. "I don't know what you mean..." She was quiet and her tone was flat. She didn't want Shiro to be worrying about her or any issues she was forced into because of how she was born. Aki was cursed by the birth marks beneath her light kohl rimmed oculus. They were a jewel to her clan and nightmare to Aki.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:37 pm
Shiro couldn't help but let out a halfhearted, and airy laugh. "Really? Because it seems to me something is going on with you. And I also think it has to do with Vrail." He then pointed to his eyes and continued. "You can't fool these eyes. They may not be special but they see lots of things."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:48 pm
Aki glared at Shiro. How dare he laugh at her. Instantly she knew that her rage wasn't valid and regret filled her adding to the guilt of hurting Vrail. "I can't allow any guys into my life. They could ruin it..." She was so quiet that her words were nearly a whisper. "Even you have the potential to destroy my life." Aki bit down her lip.

[[ Hey, I'd like to wrap the drama up for now and do a quick training before reporting to my battle site. ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 pm
((Not a problem. I will try and wrap it up in this one.))
"What do you mean?" Shiro shook his head. There wasn't time for this. He then stood up. "Listen, lets talk about this later. You have a fight coming up and you should get some training."

edit: sensing something was going on with one of the battles, Shiro created a clone to go check up on the grass nin.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff