Reply Role Playing
Utopia crumbled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:44 pm
Smiling Yukie nods heading into her room opening her closet she steps aside letting Skitz see a very big assortment of slutty shirts pants shoes skits and acceceries  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:49 pm
Skitz laughed and Rose ducked into a corner to change. In the end, she ended up wearing the corset she had and leather pants that laced up the sides of her legs. Her steel toed boots went over the ends of the pants, almost up to her knees, and she pulled on an over shirt that covered parts of her arms and a little of her back. The over shirt was made of lace, so it was see-through, though it made her feel a little more comfortable. It was tight on her body until the elbows, where it opened up in a semi-bell sleeve, and went about two inches down her back. It didn't cover much of her chest. She pulled on her trench coat and smiled, though a little nervously, as she took her hair down. Rose came out and flounced around a bit, looking young and sparkly in her maid outfit. "Guess we're ready?" She asked. Rose had already started walking out.  

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:51 pm
"How's it goin', my love?" a patient voice asked, though only the sound of the door closing behind its owner brought Camellia back to reality. Sitting up, her red eyes fell on the demon that'd cooped her up in the first place. "Beautiful, darlin'." she said sarcastically before laying back down on the floor, again, not wincing at impact. Just because she didn't care about losing brain cells didn't mean he didn't care also.

With a tsk, tsk noise, he walked over and kneeled at her side, brushing white strands from her eyes, "Don't be glum, Cami." She just glarred at him, though he had turned to look around the room just seconds before. "I see you haven't destroyed anything or caused any dents or holes..." he said getting to his feet and walking back to the door.

"Feel free to come out now, if you wish, love." After those words left his lips, he quickly left the room, Camellia jumping up and following right after. She hated most of the other demons there, but she hated being alone more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:54 pm
Yukie smirks lightly bumping hips with Skitz giggling at the now very happy Rose. "Yes we are ready to go and shall i say all three of us look very delicious." She giggles winking at Skitz.  

yukie the black wolf

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:59 pm
Skitz rolled her eyes, a slight smile on her lips. "Because I don't feel uncomfortable in the clothes already, right?" She laughed, though, as Rose skipped around. "At least Rose looks happy," she said, following her out. Cerzien, seeing his long time friend, bursted out laughing. "What did you do to her?" He wheezed between fits of laughter. Skitz, repressing the urge to flip him off, smiled politely as she stomped on his toe. "C'mon, lets get going!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:04 pm
Washi had left the room. Looking for Nezumi. When he found her he took her scythe away from her and set it against the wall. He picked her up and Bowed to Yukie and the rest.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:06 pm
Laughing Yukie winks at Cerzien."Its a secret" With that she walks out the door and into the forest begining to walks twords Lucifers castle

[aaand im done for tonight i have school tomorrow ill check and update if i can night all and sweet dreams ^_^]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:13 pm
((Night. ^^))

Skitz followed as Cerzien shook his head, mumbling about how he should have chosen better friends. Rose, holding Skitz's hand, smiled at her brother. "Brother, what do you think is going to happen?" Cerzien patted her on the shoulder and shrugged. "I don't know, Rose."

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:48 pm
Spotting Skitz and the others leave, Acht saw a chance at something a bit more interesting than just talking. "... Remind me how you dragged me along..." Elyot mumbled, his wrist being lifted in Acht's tight grasp was his only response.

"You know the Skitz-girl, don't you, Ely?"

"Yeah. ... Why?"

"She wouldn't mind if we tag along, right?"

"Acht... you can't just decide things like that... There's a reason they didn't ask the whole place to follow." he scolded, trying to ignore tha fact that he felt the other's nails digging into the flesh of his wrist. Though the vampire's grasp had been getting tighter the more they talked. Like he was mad or anxious or something.

"Would it matter if we follow but remain seperate?" that wasn't much of a question, he didn't even allow an answer before continuing. "I'll deal with the consequences, of course." Being a vampire with no concerns regarding safety, Acht really didn't understand threats or authority either.

Seeing as there was no point --Elyot wasn't going to win with words, and he really didn't feel like giving some more blood away-- he gave in. "... Fine..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:01 pm
To Washi it seemed like no one cared for his little mousey, so he took her away leaving her scythe there  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:01 pm
Yukies ears twitch her sensitive hearing picking up the conversation between the two newbies she smirks slightly she presses close to the three of them she finds a mental pathway into each of their minds she speaks.
"Dont show anything but we have two newbies trying to play back up. What do you guys want to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:37 pm
Washi flew until he ran into Demonica members. Since he was holding Nezumi, they tied him up, as well as Nezumi. ((Who was still asleep)) And took them away  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:22 pm
Skitz twitched slightly. "I think..." Smirking, she said, "I know one of the two following us." Cerzien looked at her curiously as Rose spoke what both of them were thinking- "Why would Elyot want to follow? He's smarter than that!" Skitz shook her head, smirk still in place. "I must assume it's because of the other person."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:08 pm
Yukie just shrugs. "Maybe but why would the other one follow unless he would prefer to die by my hand"  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:22 pm
Washi and the Sleeping Nezumi were taken directly to Demonica's castle and thrown in. "Nezumi, Konnichiwa." Washi batttled  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff