Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 pm
Ronnel nodded.
"Ok, I'll show you the jutsu in effect, and then I'll show you the hand seals for it.
It placed one hand on the ground, and converted some of the ground into sand.
"Suna Same"
A fin formed out of the sand as more was sucked under ground. The fin raced towards Edgar, then suddenly a shark formed from sand leapt out of the earth and sailed over his head.

"Here are the seals." It demonstrated several seals to Ed.

((Suna Same:
Creates a shark from sand. This shark can race through sand with ease and moves slowly through thicker materials such as rock. Midrange jutsu. Cannot go through metal. Can leap out of the sand/earth to bite the target.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:45 pm
(how many post?)  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm
((Ah damn, I always forget that huh. It's five posts to learn. From now on, unless I actually state otherwise, you can just assume anything I teach you will take five posts. I do plan to teach you one or two soon that will take seven posts to learn, so be ready....ehehehehe))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 pm
Ed got up and practiced the hand seals for awhile then said "im ready" He made the hand signs once again and said "Suna Same". but there was no reaction anywhere.

1/5

Ed made the hand signs again and said "Suna Same" but once gain there was no reactionc "man what am i doing wrong" Ed said angrily.

2/5

"Okay ill get it this time" Ed said confidently. he made the hand signs and said "Suna Same" the sand began to move but no shark.

3/5

Ed made the hand signs again and said "Suna Same" and the san around Ed was moving but it did not form.

4/5

"Okay i have to get it this time" Ed said and made the hand signs. "Suna Same" and the sand under ed formed up and a fin poped out of the ground. Ed sent it ino the middle of the field and a shark popped out and jumped high befor landing and turning into a pile of sand. "Yeah i did it" Ed said exciteldy.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:19 pm
Ronnel grinned at his student. Then he sobered up.
"Alright....I have a jutsu I want to teach you, but this is one you absolutely MUST be careful with. The jutsu is the Kaiton: Goakakyu no jutsu, a powerful fire jutsu that is a chuunin caliber jutsu. Overusing this could very easily kill you. Do you promise to use this as a last resort?"
His tone was deadly serious.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 pm
"Umm yeah i promise." Ed said fully thinking at using it at the tornament. "So what is it?"  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm
The clone gripped Edgar's shoulders.
"I mean this Edgar. At your current level, using the Grand Fireball could drain your chakra and kill you before I make it to you. Use this only if you have no other choice!"
His eyes bored into Ed's, green fire seeming to flicker in their depths.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:32 pm
Ed froze and said "O..O.. Ok.. last resort got it...p..promis" Ed said studdring.  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:38 pm
The clone stared for a moment longer, then nodded slowly. He let go of Ed's shoulders, and moved away. Turning he went through a series of hand seals.
One hand pressed against his face with his thumb and forefinger making a circle around its lips. A fireball shot from the clone's mouth, and melted a nearby ice tree. The fireball was large enough to cover a human body.

"Remember, last resort. The Kaiton: Gokakyu no Jutsu." The Ronnel clone demonstrated the seals again slowly, teaching them to Edgar.

((Kaiton:Gokakyu no Jutsu
This jutsu is a C ranked chuunin jutsu. The user builds chakra in their lungs and mouth. The ring formed by thumb and finger serves as a targe. Chakra is expelled from the lungs, and as it passes through the mouth it becomes superheated, and fire natured. It is hot enough to sear flesh and cause second to mild third degree burns on unprotected skin.))

<<>>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:41 pm
(when i learn this do i have to make a giant fire ball? becasue i can make it that i try to breaht fire intead of make the giant fire ball that way i can really save it for later.)  

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 pm
((Yeah, just make the last post(your seventh) as a tongue of flame shooting out. THen in the exams you can pull out the full fledged fireball.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:30 am
Jono slowly walked onto the scene from a position behind Ronnel and quickly took cover behind one of the trees. Watching as he was teaching the others, he thought that he would teach him a lesson for leaving the village. Prepping himself in an awkward stance, he dashed towards Ronnel from behind. Leaping high into the air, he unleashed a powerful kick that was like a less powerful version of the dynamic entry.  

Fanoto

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:31 am
The clone of Ronnel dropped to its knees as the mark on its neck activated.
"Sorry...boss...... still...have work to do...." It staggered to its feet and ignored the dispell command.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:33 am
The clone had dropped to its knees just as Jono attacked with the Dynamic Entry knock off. So it didn't even realize it had been attacked.
"Eh? Oh, hello Jono-san. What's up?"

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:42 am
"Ah nothing, just wanted to surprise you. Oh, but my friend has something to say." Jono said as he finished speaking with his head now hanging straight down.

"You betrayed my village..." He started and sluggishly took a step forward. "You were one of the only ones that I knew would never leave..." His left foot fell forward a step to compensate for the previous one. "You were the reason..." Now, Jono's head slowly rose and his face could just barely be seen from under his rice hat to reveal a sand clone with a third eye implanted into his forehead. "FOR MY INSANITY!!!" As he let out the shout, he shot a strong burst forward from his legs and unleashed a powerful right punch towards Ronnel who was now kneeling.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff