Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wize5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:44 pm
ooc: if anyone joins and you tell them about the secret passage pm me so i can update the list on the first page  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:54 pm
Marquis knowing he is unfollowed takes the hidden passageway and enters Wize's hidden dojo. "It's been awhile"...Seeing Sakina standing with a blank face jaw dropped. that motionless afraid people get. marquis takes the scroll out of her hands "are you ok?" was it the scroll that did this to her? marquis opens to scroll and examines it . defenitely not. "Wize..left" she muttered quietly. Marquis sighs. "crap, well your the only actual bloodline member that knows how to control demons in the mist.... and there is a boy who will need your help at the academy." Marquis dash's off as he is a busy man.  

marquis27

7fireheart7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:00 pm
"I wonder what that scroll said..." Sakina thought to herself.  
iigangsta rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:48 pm
yo i wanna chill wit yall  

iigangsta

iigangsta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:57 pm
so wats crackin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:49 am
ooc: did you not read the first post it tkes 5 post to get here UNLESS someone who knows the shortcut, the list of ppl being on the front page, shows you.  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:18 pm
Marquis runs through the hidden shortcut. staying hidden he finds his way out of the dojo and runs to the nearby forest for some training. he whips out the scroll that wize gave to him, and began reading. This should be a good spot to get to my own training.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:29 pm
She followed using her eyes to see through the walls and caves of the dojo.
" well.............here we are.....you look better."  

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:40 pm
Marquis sets the scroll down and smiles, his wounds heal slightly accelerated because of the demon inside him. marquis has been studying the form and technique for some earth jutsus. he slams his hand against the ground.and a small crack in the earth appears. "hmm, it seems im a little rusty.," Marquis sits and reads through the scroll alittle more.

standing up he makes the handsigns and slams his open palm onto the earth flowing chakra through himself and downwards. Doton: Wareme Souzou (Earth Release: Chasm Creation) a 10 foot deep by 3 foot chasm is created. marquis keeps his hand on the chasm and it grows to a 15 foot deep by 6 foot chasm.then 20 foot by 7. Marquis stops there. and takes out a bottle of water and begins gulping it down. "How was your adventure Saraii?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:45 pm
" it was good, i traveled to many places and met people, i also learned some medical jutsu. I am so much closer to becoming a medical nin." Saraii ended. She looked so mature.  

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:52 pm
Marquis smiles, "I'm glad you worked hard to learn and expand yourself, I must do some training of my own ... i feel lacking after that last battle i had." Marquis looks down a bit ashamed in his own performance. he thinks of how he can better himself. the wind blows through the trees briskly. Marquis makes a few hand signs and focus his chakra letting his waternature take over. Suiton: Suise no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Torrent Technique), A torrent of water arises from a nearby stream and shoots past marquis at high speeds enough to sweep someone way. it falls into the chasm marquis just created and makes a small little lake, puddle of sorts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:53 pm
"Wow, it is pretty. Is it swimmable?" saraii asked marquis after his jutsu was finished.  

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:40 pm
"only as beautiful as the eyes that behold it." Marqus smiles up to Saraii and grabs her legs. making the motion to throw her into the little lake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:01 pm
" huh, marquis...no hahahaha, stop" razz she says playfully. Her hair starts to sway in many directions.  

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:18 pm
Marquis foot slips on a root. Huh. he looks down. while Saraii and him fall into the water, he smiles big underwater, looking deeply into Saraii's eyes.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff