Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 pm
[[lol that was actually my bad sorry sweatdrop ]]

She searched for him with her hands, finding him she gripped onto his shirt, holding him close for comfort.
"No I just cried to my mom... I was completely powerless as a kid... I have asthma I couldn't get all excited and try to fight my seventeen year old brothers while I was only ten..." she sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder. "God I hated living there."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:56 pm
[lol]

"Oh asthma, that stinks," He said as he leened his head on top of her head. "I was gonna go try and open the door but i dont really care any more, plus i like the dark, and im alittle tired," He said and yawned slighty as he said that and he covered his outh with his hand. "Arent you tired at all, i mean youve been in this house longer than me and im already tired hahah," He said as he luaghed out loud.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:19 pm

She giggled,
"I am, but I have to keep all peppy and stuff for Namman cuz he's a sissy big time." her smile turned playful, though he couldn't see it. "And admit it, you just wanna stay over here because I'm cuddling up to you. Pervert." she laughed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:04 pm
"Cuddling with me," He said and luaghed," Thats part of it and the other two is the fact that im tired and comfortable, and the fact that your still latched to my arm so i really cant go anywhere," He said and moved his arm slightlyu to to prove his point," And sometimes namman can be a sissy big time, but other times he can seem scary," He said trying to help his friends rep. slightly.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:55 pm

She blushed,
This damn kid... she thought grumbling slightly. She laughed, "Nope, no matter what, that kid is a huge sissy! I've never seen him scary so bleh!" she stuck out her tongue at him, accidentally licking his cheek. She blushed harder, "Oops, sorry..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 pm
He luaghed," That tickled," He sad and he chuckled ashe reached his hand up to wipe it off," You did that on purpose didnt you." He said as he poked her forehead in the darkness."And maybe weve never seen him scary because ill admit i lied ive never seen him scary but that doesnt meen he cant be scary," He said and luaghed out loud.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:23 am
She shrugged, pretending to try and bite his finger as he poked her forehead.
"Don't flatter yourself, freshman" she teased. "But maybe he could be... I prefer the cute little sissy he is." she grinned.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:53 am
"And thats what makes stalkers ," He said and chuckled," Shouldnt we be trying to get back though because dont you think theyll be starting to worry about us, plus who knows whats lurking in the dark depths of this creepy house," He said and tried to stand up.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:00 pm
She twitched, grabbing him tighter and pulling him back to the ground. She pulled his face close to hers,
"Look here, Haze, I'm scared enough! If you think--" she stopped as the lights flicked back on. "Woah..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:51 pm
:Woah...," He said and fell backwards at how close there faces where when the lights turned back on. "Owww," He said as his head hit the edge of the table. "Ugh, i think we shoudl go bacl before anything else happens he ," He said as he stood up and rubbed his head with his hand.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm
She nodded, using the table to push herself up.
"Damn this place is creepy!" she shivered, rubbing her arms, feeling the ridges of goosebumps.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:18 pm
"Yeah it is if its scary enough to creep you out," He said and laughed as he walked over to the door and reached for the door nob. He grabbed it and pushes the door open. It opened silently and they stepped out into the hall. "So how did you come to be stuck in hee," He said and walked in the direction of the stairs.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:49 pm

"The door just kinda locked itself... Namman and I came in here looking for Nighthail-kun who came in earlier looking for dumbass... I mean Josh." she followed him towards the stairs, breathing sighs of relief to be out of the dark.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:15 pm
((Hey guys Im back, and thanks, it dosnt surprise me hat you thouht I was a dude. lol)) xd

A large white and grey cat was siting on the railing to the stairs, 3 large black scars crossed its eyes, showing that is was blind. It let out a soft mew and gave its paw a lick. 3nodding  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:48 pm
[[lol yay ur back!! *hugs*]]

Aura stopped, dragging Haze backwards slightly.
"Um... H-Haze... there's a... a... thing on the stairs..."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games