Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have You Ever Tried Any Drugs Before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drugs?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
  I'm straighedge
View Results

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:35 pm

I have more than just a good feeling that all of you are just lying.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:20 am
Serj- You're right. When I was at my search and rescue school there was this dumb ******** beaner kid who kept wanting to fight me for some reason. He was a p***k, and he had this nasty skin condition and when he took his shirt off his back was covered in scabs. Nasty.

Anyway, he kept bragging about doing every drug he's heard of. Including the entirety of Hannah's list.

Honey, I live in Hawaii. The meth problem is huge. I've seen what it does to you, I can guarantee you've never done meth.  

[Hollow Point]

Slothapus
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:32 am
Was hooked on

weed at one time
then
Alcohol at one time
then
pills every once in awhile
then
I got real depressed and sick and did meth a bit I quit soon as I could been clean a month and feel better.

Please people don't do drugs. I watch all my family do it it's not cool funny or anything. Weed isn't that bad you shouldnt do it but just please people dont do anything stupid even becareful drinking. It's not fun. Those who say it's fun or makes me happy I am sorry but you are just making a a** of yourself and showing how truely stupid you are. You also seem like a kid too when you do it. Grow up and don't do drugs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 am
[Hollow Point]
Serj- You're right. When I was at my search and rescue school there was this dumb ******** beaner kid who kept wanting to fight me for some reason. He was a p***k, and he had this nasty skin condition and when he took his shirt off his back was covered in scabs. Nasty.

Anyway, he kept bragging about doing every drug he's heard of. Including the entirety of Hannah's list.

Honey, I live in Hawaii. The meth problem is huge. I've seen what it does to you, I can guarantee you've never done meth.

Thats pretty sick.
FIRE CROTCHHHHHHHHHHHH

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Art Payment

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:14 pm
I never have nor will have any reason or want to use drugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:19 pm
Moonlight Agony
Pretty much this.
I don't need drugs in my life.

And all you people going "LOL I DUN METH". You're idiots. I doubt any of you are over the age of 14. And I doubt you've ever even been in the vicinity of meth, let alone actually done it. I've seen first hand what it does after one ******** time. It's scary s**t. Come down to Hawaii and watch the addicts along Alii Drive with me and you'll change your tone.  

[Hollow Point]

Art Payment

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:27 pm
[Hollow Point]
Moonlight Agony
Pretty much this.

I had a good reminder of why I don't just this weekend when I went to a party with like 50+ people. Some high school girls came and got wasted, had I been drunk about three of them would have been hung over and violated by the morning. But I wasn't, so got any creepy ******** off them and kept my eye on them so they made good recovery's through the night/morning.

Oh and yes I did tell one of those guys to take a seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Moonlight Agony
[Hollow Point]
Moonlight Agony
Pretty much this.

I had a good reminder of why I don't just this weekend when I went to a party with like 50+ people. Some high school girls came and got wasted, had I been drunk about three of them would have been hung over and violated by the morning. But I wasn't, so got any creepy ******** off them and kept my eye on them so they made good recovery's through the night/morning.

Oh and yes I did tell one of those guys to take a seat.
Good for you, dude. I've had plenty of friends get drunk and sleep with some random guy. One of them ended up sleeping with a fellow she hates intensely.  

[Hollow Point]

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 am
[Hollow Point]

me hannah?
i didnt do everything on the list, my friend kortney found my loggin password and tried to make me cool buuuuut really, i only do like half the crap on that list. im not stupid enuff to do all of that crap. and i dont like telling the whole world what drugs i do and wether i cut myself or not. that is for me and my imaginary friends to know..

by the way, peanuts!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:21 am
HannahTheKitty
[Hollow Point]

me hannah?
i didnt do everything on the list, my friend kortney found my loggin password and tried to make me cool buuuuut really, i only do like half the crap on that list. im not stupid enuff to do all of that crap. and i dont like telling the whole world what drugs i do and wether i cut myself or not. that is for me and my imaginary friends to know..

by the way, peanuts!!!!!

i fixed the list to a more accurate list so yeah lol im gonna kill kortney lol... i dont do meth or coke!! i am pissed at her i just saw the list  

Im Diggin That Dope

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:00 am
Careful with LSD, man.
There's a guy in Kona named Danny, he used to be pretty party hardy. His friend thought it would be funny to hit him with 100 hits of acid. I guess it was funny while it lasted.

He's permafried now, he walks around Kona with his fingers in his ears. Sad thing, a guy I work with knew him when he still had a shop in Kona and a buddy of mine used to party with him.

It's really quite unfortunate.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:05 pm
[Hollow Point]
Careful with LSD, man.
There's a guy in Kona named Danny, he used to be pretty party hardy. His friend thought it would be funny to hit him with 100 hits of acid. I guess it was funny while it lasted.

He's permafried now, he walks around Kona with his fingers in his ears. Sad thing, a guy I work with knew him when he still had a shop in Kona and a buddy of mine used to party with him.

It's really quite unfortunate.

well acid isnt all that bad if you dont do it much.. at least i dont think it is, well all drugs are bad but yeah. i amm soooooo mad at kortney, it is embaressing seeing all those drugs on a list that sed my name, lol  

Im Diggin That Dope

iGrunny E M O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:08 pm
Drugs really screw people up.
I never wanted to drugs, and the book, Go Ask Alice just increased that conviction.
If you are thinking of doing drugs, read that book.
It's a true story.
I'm on drugs, but legally.
ADHD meds.
Which are basically Meth.
Yes, I am only 14, but one of my friend's was caught doing Ecstasy, trying to make snow angels in a parking lot in Bashas.
We live where it never snows.
She was sent to rehab, but got back on to drugs.
She always told me never to do drugs, and hated herself.
She dropped out of contact last year.
(SHe was three years my senior.)
A friend, a year younger than me, smokes weed.
His father grows it in that attic.
He is screwed up beyond all belief.
One of my friend's sisters smokes with her friends whilst they is home alone with him.
He has woken up many times with half naked girls next to him in bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:35 pm
i havent tried it yet, but i wanna try a cigarette once or twice and pot probably  

Shot Down Occurrence

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:38 pm
Shot Down Occurrence
i havent tried it yet, but i wanna try a cigarette once or twice and pot probably

you shouldnt try it unless you wanna be hooked  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games