Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:51 am
*sniff sniff* i rconise this scent this was a long time ago but i still know of it *he dashed of north to follow the scent*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:44 pm
"hey kid wait up" he followed jynx  

omega_fox

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:19 am
*stops and examines a blood puddle* sniff sniff hmmm *he diped his finger into the blood and tasted it* hmmm it was him he was here about 3 hours ago  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:32 pm
"hey dragon lady get over here"  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:57 pm
(sorry I was on vacation)

Bagera dashed off after the two."Hmm?You recognize this scent Jynx?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:20 am
[well, my profile is still new in the 'fursonas' thread, do not want to take such extreme space. Otherwise its a horse-sized blue dragoness with silky black hair :3 simple enough.]

-The night seemed calm, as the sun still drowned the moon during this season, the midnight sun. That fact always amused her, three months were the sun would never touch the ground in your sight. But she never liked the sun in her eyes as she tried to rest, and she had stayed there long enough for her own comfort.
-Without a warning, she seemed to disappear without a trace from existence. It was her most useful ability, yet she rarely used it of late, teleporting not only between places, but this time she jumped between realities, dimensions if you please. Even if the action itself seemed less than a blink of an eye, it gave her enough time to sense her 'surroundings' in her travels. If she payed it enough mind, she might be able to navigate herself to her wishes, but she never did. It was a random jump.
-Quicker than the human eye would be able to grasp, a portal opened within a gathering of a few trees, if not a forest, she would not have noticed the difference at that time, as she jumped through. Such entries often appear to be flashy and of greater talent, but this time it lacked both luck and grace.
-Headfirst into a tree. She thought that she must have cut herself, for she felt a stinging pain from her forehead/bridge of her muzzle, but feeling too dazed after the impact. Even if it was a light wound that healed gradually, yet fast enough for you to notice the progress, the acidic nature of her fluids were already burning themselves into the tree. It looked like a thin and scrawny V, if not a Y, though it did not burn deep because it was a small amount of blood.
-Feeling sleepy, probably just still dazed, she lay down onto the ground where she stood, and closed her eyes, not completely realizing that she had not only jumped places, but dimensions.

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:52 am
(Welcome)
Bageras ears twitched,she could sense a presence nearby.It was not the evil they had been looking for.It was a most bevevolent presence.Bagera walked over to it to find a female dragon,similar in size and color to herself."Are you alright?"she said to the dazed injured dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:08 am
Myra shook her head quickly, trying to wake herself up better, only staring blankly at the stranger infront of her. a dragon? she thought, though not daring to stand up just yet.

"oh, Im fine... if thats your tree, then Im sorry... "

She glanced at the tree, then back at the stranger, noticing the similarities, yet unable to pin down what it was.

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:24 am
"It's alright,I'm only a passerby."said Bagera"It was quite strange though,I only just sensed your presence.You seemed to just slip in,do you possess the rift jump ability as well?"She reached out to help the dragon up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:33 am
"Rift jumps? what do you mean?"

To be honest, she was not sure on the word, but had an idea of what the stranger spoke of. When she was finally back on her feet, she looked at her surroundings. I jumped far this time, Im sure, she thought, and looked back at the dragon.

"oh, and Im Myra, its somehow related to marshes, but Im not sure"

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:42 am
"Marshes?Are you perhaps a water dragon?I'm Bagera,the Bane of Junii.Have you seen a male dragon anywhere in the area,he appears to look very much like me...and by the looks of it..you.He's said to spit a poisonus green flame."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:45 am
She thought on it for a short moment, before answering, she had not yet gathered herself enough to think completely straight, but she was almost there.

"a male? I only just got here, and have not seen any male... I knew a fallen god once though... "

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:58 am
"I see...a..fallen god?I've been called that,but I'm no god,and I know only demons."She sat down a bit."You have a strange benevolence,but you look a good deal like the dragon I'm seeking.Perhaps you might travel with us,as many would try for your life thinking you were him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:03 am
"I could perhaps come along, though I've never needed protection or such, quite good at my defenses"

She grins slightly and waves her tail, as unimpressive the gesture was, she noddedto Bagera.

"you must forgive me if I do not get your name down as fast in my head as some, but I would quite enjoy your company... but the fallen god I spoke of was my past mate, in one reality, a son of Tiamat, mother to all evil dragon-kind they say"

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:56 am
"Ah,I see"she said"I suppose some might call Taimat my mother as well,but no.I did not start my life a dragon...but that story can wait for now."She then called to Jynx and Zen.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff