Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:06 pm
"I'm Victoria, for anyone who doesn't know. Oh, and I agree on going together. It'll be a road trip, but without the car..." Victoria said, and giggled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:21 pm
"Nice to meet you," Exodus said and smiled. "Well looks like majority rules." He cracked his knuckles and grew excited for an adventure.  

Forsaken Exodus

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:15 pm
Azumi fell from the tree but caught herself with her arms. She hung from the branch lazily. "I guess it would be better to travel together...I'm Azumi" she said smiling. She dropped from the tree landing in a crouch next to Noah. She rose and stretched. She pulled her necklace from under her turtle neck. "I have a crystal too" she said quietly looking at it. A blur of images flashed through her mind. The red in her eyes grew brighter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:31 pm
{{NEED BAD GUYS HERE ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12254933&page=1}}  

Mewchloe

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:33 pm
"Alright, it's settled then, we leave as a group," he pointed south of where they stood, "The village that way was infested with those shadows. At least it was when I came from there. So it may be better if we tried someplace a little less guarded." Exodus formed a ball of light and began tossing it in the air in front of him, playiing catch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:45 pm
"Alright, let me just give my family that I'm leaving," Victoria said. She howled, even though she wasn't in wolf form. Responding howls came, and wished her good luck, and to come back soon. "Alright, let's go. I don't know how much more I can take..."  

Sunshine-Girl22

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:03 pm
Exodus looked at her, "Your parents are wolves?" He tried his best to make it sound right. "So you can transform into a wolf and control nature?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:08 pm
"Well...My parents are sorta kinda wolves, and yes. But I can change into any animal, even if it's like a dragon, or something. You name it, I can change it," Victoria said with a giggle at the end.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:10 pm
"...There's a village to the west of here. It's the closest, but still takes a bit of time..." Rin stated, nodding when everyone was ready to go. She started walking in that direction and stored the little bit of information of Victoria's powers into the corner of her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:28 pm
Exodus walked forward as well, "I don't have anything unique, I just can use light magic and when my emotions heighten I change into a spirit form." He smiled, "I wish I could change into some animal..."  

Forsaken Exodus

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:02 pm
Musashi was sitting on a tree, almost falling asleep, he looked at his stone on his hand curiously and then yawned, he listened to them talking,"fascinating..." he said, almost in a bored expression...,"well just dont slow me down..." he muttered as he shot past Rin. he knew he had powers, but he couldnt control them, so he didnt have much space to talk, he mostly relied on his hand to hand combat, but it didnt bother him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:19 pm
'Fast...' That was the obvious, and quite interesting as well. Rin guessed that it had something to do with the stone he had, since it appeared to be the same with everyone else. At least he had not been taken by the shadows, but she found it odd that they had withdrawn. There was only one purpose that an enemy would retreat without much of a fight and she wondered if that was the case.  

Sharkpups24

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:35 pm
The dark figure was silent, then there were foot steps inside his chamber,"speak..." the figure ordered, in front of the figure was a young man not very intimidated, a smile appeared,"i have sent some of my best leaders to keep an eye on them...mercenaries if you will..they will lead your men into the villages...and begin your....conquest..." the figure moved a bit,"very well...but do not send them just yet....await my orders...that is all" the man walked out of the room,"of course..." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:49 pm
The day was passing and the sun turned a bright red-orange and was beginning to sink across the horizon. "We maybe have an hour and a half left till dark. Do we continue on through the night?"  

Forsaken Exodus

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:07 pm
Noah looked around at the city. "We should move through the night, but carefully, we don't know what is out there." he said cautiously.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games