Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Knife OR gun? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So which do you prefer?
  Da Knife.
  Le Gun
View Results

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:17 pm
It would depend on whose gun we are talking about?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:32 pm
Clair's handgun from CV (was very useless. Talk about runnin' XD).  

REaceofclubs

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm
I think if I had to choose between Claire's pistol or Leon's Red9 I would choose Leon's red9 it was great.... That was about the only thing I really really liked about Resident Evil 4 besides the actual game play was the gun choice.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:20 pm
Zombied_Squirrel
I think if I had to choose between Claire's pistol or Leon's Red9 I would choose Leon's red9 it was great.... That was about the only thing I really really liked about Resident Evil 4 besides the actual game play was the gun choice.....
Well... that isn't a fair comparison. Leon could bribe the Merchant to beef that thing and his first gun up to headshot like an old-school RE magnum, and give it a stock to keep it steadier! The pistol in the older RE games was always the tool that helped you to stay alive till you got better implements of killing. After that, it usually became the plan b for ammo conserving of bigger weapons and was safer than plan c: the knife for players wet behind the ears.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:26 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Zombied_Squirrel
Well... that isn't a fair comparison. Leon could bribe the Merchant to beef that thing and his first gun up to headshot like an old-school RE magnum, and give it a stock to keep it steadier! The pistol in the older RE games was always the tool that helped you to stay alive till you got better implements of killing. After that, it usually became the plan b for ammo conserving of bigger weapons and was safer than plan c: the knife for players wet behind the ears.
well you are right... but you have to admit with the selection and having to buy udgrades from low grade guns mad "SOME" of the game more challanging than that of other Resident Evil.. But It is no where near the top of the list for the most challanging....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:26 pm
i think that you are a pro if you know how/when to use the knife. i use it almost all the time. The knife is the ultimate tool for survival.  

Blackartist19

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:26 pm
You use it almost all the time in Remake?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You use it almost all the time in Remake?
Isn't that the truth ~KNIFE this KNIFE that~  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:26 am
Heh. When I first got RE:make, my friend who'd already beat it tons of times told me never to use the knife and that it was completely useless. ^^;; Thanks for teaching me otherwise...I just put it in a box and never saw it again.
Though I did pretty much knife everything on Rockfort Island in CV so I guess I'm learning at least. X3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:14 pm
The Knife is the players best friend yes it might not shoot bullets across the stage killing your enemies in two hits but it's always there for you never going dull never running out and ready to stab... Just don't be like Rebecca hold the knife the right way XD  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:20 pm
Well, if you're good enough, your bullets WON'T run out on you.

Unless you're playing RE4. You don't have to be good to have bullets never run out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 pm
there is always one point in the game on Code Veronica and 1 that I run out of bullets I might not be OUT but my character isn't holding any due to space issues...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:36 pm
I never had that problem. Well, maybe the very first time I played Remake. In which case, yes, I kinda had to use the knife.
But now, even in Real Survival mode, I never have ammo issues. I come close, and it's always thrilling, but I never totally run out. And if I do, I just avoid my enemies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:38 pm
See that's my problem I can't avoid the enemy... never and it kills sometimes lol  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Well, to each his own. But I've never needed the knife. I usually end up with so much ammo by the end of the game, I don't know what to do with it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff