Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROQ and Roll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:50 am
I shake my head and let out an exasperated sigh. "And you have never been patient enough to just sit down and have a pleasant conversation."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:55 am
*I get irritated.* "Enough! Houzan, would you take Joe to the training grounds (Training Grounds #1)?"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:00 am
Houzan nodded and picked up JZ by his shoulders, and flew off towards the training grounds.
Zann turned around and disappeared with a poof (clone) after giving JZ a hard stare.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:14 am
kira watches as they take the visitor away.

"ah well i did my work spotting an intruder. let's see what will happen to him."  

I~kira~kira~I

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:19 pm
A mysterious figure makes his way through the entrance, unseen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:23 pm
Among the Others
A mysterious figure makes his way through the entrance, unseen.

((you can't do that, you have to leave an opening for someone to take an action upon your action or else you're just playing unfair. also this is inazuma mountain so you have to at least a post about how difficult it is to climb the mountain...))

kira spots the intruder.

"don't you think you can pass by without me noticing you."  

I~kira~kira~I

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:40 pm
(oh sorry sweatdrop )

"I was just trying to be sneaky not to draw too much attention to myself, i am very sorry. I am a traveler from the Leaf village. After the wars i decided to become a traveler to avoid the conflicts."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:43 pm
"well it doesn't matter whether you have a reason for being sneaky or not. besides, go the other way around and through the border gates. I don't let anyone pass by here."  

I~kira~kira~I

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:59 pm
"there are some very suspicious and dangerous ninja there, far stronger than i am, they look to be trying to get in the front gate. I wish to go to the cafe and the nearest inn, i promise to be out of here by the morning. I do not want any conflict, im trying to avoid it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:29 pm
He kicks a couple rocks around waiting for a response...  

TenaciousTravyG

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:46 pm
Among the Others
He kicks a couple rocks around waiting for a response...

((sorry about leaving you there. i went to eat dinner...))

"Sorry, no can do. One of our ninjas should be there guarding and be at the post but seems they can't be there. im just here at this mountain to stop intruders from going the other way around."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 pm
"Basically, when you go in this direction, you're telling me that you'll go through the mountain, despite how tough it is, to come and intrude the village. i can provide the necessities you want and ask someone to deliver it but that's it."

kira grabs some food from her pack and hands it to him.

"well there's food for now. i promise there's no poison or anything in it. if you don't trust me, don't eat it."  

I~kira~kira~I

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:53 pm
"Is there much going on with this village? conflicts and such? Would this be a good village to join if i wanted to live in peace?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:58 pm
"hmm.. its half and half. some conflicts and some peace. i don't know how konoha is doing but i think are village is peaceful in several ways. of course conflicts occur here and there. that's all i can say. if you want to join the village, you'll have to wait until i send out a message."

kira looks at him seeing he does not want the food.

"what? went through tough times?"  

I~kira~kira~I

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:02 pm
"thank you for the food, i trust you wouldnt poison a random ninja. Hmm maybe i shall consider joining. Every village has conflict but im looking for the safest where i can just relax and help with things around the village so i dont seem useless. Any other villages that i can think of that could be peaceful are the rock and the snow."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff