Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:20 am
Arahcnid nodded. He hoped his gilrfirend would be thier. He leaped into the air following her. 'He quickly yelled going for food !' as he swung towards the tree. Hurridly.

Scott wacthed Arahcnid leave. His stomach churned and their was no way he was going to eat the more nasty vegetables, he summoned a cloud slowly following Arahcnid to the food. He wasn't supposed to leave on his own but Arachnid wouldn't mind. It would adoptive parents Robin and Starfire who wouldn't be impressed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:32 am
'Ok fine. So your waiting for Rose and Aracnid ?.' he added casusally. He hated people treating like that. He was just as able as anyone else like'd he proved. He looked at the girl who'd put him down. 'I'll help too' he said firmly.

Robin leaving her room. His stomach crumpled singaling the demand for food. He looked around for Scott sturggling to find him.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:05 pm
Raven heard Arachnid shout that he was going to get food. She was hungry and left her room, heading towards the living room. Raven waved her hand at the fridge. It opened, revealing some leftovers that were already growing a thin layer of mold. She sighed and closed the fridge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:14 pm
Gemini looked at Spider-robin, "thank you and I'm sorry for what I've had to put you and the Titans threw." She than spotted Rose and Arachnid coming their way.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:47 pm
Draco tensed when his ears picked up the sounds of people approaching. He turned his head, seeing a girl and a boy coming towards them. Seeing that Gemini didn't seem alarmed by their presence, Draco was curious as to who they were. "Hello. Who are you?" He said from his perch on the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:10 pm
When Arahnid caught up her and him took off and she didn't notice that Scott was following them. When they got there Rose saw Gemini, smiled, flew straight to her, hugged and said, "Oh, its so happy to see yu again Gemini. She than let go and saw Spider-robin and blushed a little. She had a strange crush on him and than said, "Oh, hay Spider-robin."

Fortunna saw as the girl(Rose) flew straigt to Gemini and hugged her and she saw Arachnid as well. So she guessed, "You must be Rose. And your Arachnid Fox's boyfriend, you know she talked about you a whole lot and she sure doe know how to pick them. By the way I'm Fortunna."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:05 pm
Athena looked the opposite way of Aquarius and blushed. "Ya..I thought it was."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:08 pm
Aquarius sat quietly for a few moments before nervously saying,"Ummm, Athena can I ask you something?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Athena turned her head toward him. "Um sure.." She said nerviously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:23 pm
"Well I uhhh.... I kinda......sorta errrr.....,"Aquarius said nervously he just couldn't make himself ask her out.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:49 pm
Athena watched him struggle so she just waited patiently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:52 pm
Aquarius continued to babble until he gave up and shyly said,"Uhhh, never mind." He then stared at the sunset not wanting to make eye contact with Athena.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:56 pm
Athena looked at the sunset. "Ok" When it was over she slowly got up and brushed the dust off of her pants and looked at Aquarius then looked at the ground and walked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 pm
Aquarius sighed and continued to watch the sunset as he thought to himself,"Why am I such a loser?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:07 pm
Athena had thoughts running threw her head. She didnt know wha to do. She loves him but she cant just say it to him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games