Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
Rate the fur above you(rating game) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:29 pm
7/10

I like the mask and the tails. could've used a different weapon, the spear/lance is a little much, but it doesn't detract too much from the overall impression I get of a threatening, mysterious figure.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm
9/10

I really like the overall design, but the hair could be a little more... airy? To give it a feathery feel.

Feel free to ignore my avi, as it is not my regular one. ninja  

Kitsune Thistletree

SernieBanders

Friendly Cat

7,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:03 pm
9/10 ^ Very cute. Its not that often ive seen skunk furries here on Gaia ^^
Its simple, but awesome ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 pm
^
Eeeeh, 8/10

I'm not sure what you're going for, and that might be the reason why. I like the colorscheme, but the feet and muzzle are getting me.

LimberNimbleShadow

emo coon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:06 pm
6/10

it's a bit too.....black,even with the pure white hair,and it's a bit plain,though nice at the same time

please dun rate mine.my original account was hacked and i had to start all over again,so i'm not even close to done.i still need to get the superior form and the grim reaper and a few other expensive things,though all i have right now is about 5k >.< i'm trying not to beg (seriously,i'm usually not a begger and i try my best to do things on my own) but if anyone is willing to help it would be really helpful and you'll be my best friends ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 pm
Not rating, since requested.

g r a w r g a s m

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:11 am
7/10

Nice soft color scheme; the white, gold, and blue look nice together. There's a bit too much of the epic swirliness... cluttered avatars have never really appealed to me. We can't tell what's going on, how much you're wearing, and where the heck the wind's coming from.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 pm
Due to you avatar so I can sense your a bit new and I would like to keep a rate of you, but I like rating people avatars to help make them better in the end. I personnally you try to role wiht either brown or an orange scheme cause you seem to have alot of both of those colors upon your avatar. Sadly I give your avatar a rating of 4/10. Do not worry though. I'll be glad to give you 5k to help you moving along with items.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

Garuu-Popka

4,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:13 pm
7/10

Very unique, but it's kind of hard to tell if it is a fuury avatar, but I can see the paws.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:27 pm
6/10 Reasons being is cause brown is a color not a lot of people try at so I give a B+ for the effort into the avatar. However your shade/hue of brown ranges everywhere. You need to find a certain shade/hue and try to work close to it.

Note: I don't go for furry avatars within Gaiaonline.  

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 pm
7.5/10

I like it, but it's on the verge of being a little too crowded. But that's just me, I really don't like cluttered avatars.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 pm
8/10
;D I like it. Looks steam punk-ish. But I dun really like the random green stripes.
It throws you off a bit.

Shikima-sama

Shirtless Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fury of Chaos

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 am
8.5/10

I like the over all brown and it matches real nice, as well as the hints of yellow all around. It makes it nice and simple. Over all there is a nice balance to the avatar and it keeps my eye moving around. Only thing that makes me sad is it feels like it's missing something.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:16 am
9/10

I like the color, and the over-all avi seems to have a medieval look that im really liking. What could possibly make it better would be a little bit more black to go with the lollypop.  

ruby4412

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:33 pm
8/10 It is nice however it has to wany to many items you can't even make out the face that well. Of course i like none simple avatars but not to many items.  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff