Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cloud District

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:19 pm
He waved towards Haru. "Ello. Whatcha girls doing here?" he tilted his head to one side  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:25 pm
"Were explore this giantic mansion since we have othing else to do and i expect were going to be here a while, while the adults figure out what there oing to do" She say's. Yawning slightly sh e leans against a wall "We also have to fiure out where were going to sleep while were here, so were doing that also at the same time".  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cloud District

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:34 pm
"Ahhh...Any luck?" He scratched the back of his head, he couldn't shake off a bad feeling, but it was probably his paranoia.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:47 am
"So far no,but we still have a lot of the house to go."she said with a little excitement.She listened to them but had her eyes wondering the rooms.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:42 am
"yeah we still have the whole third, fourth, and fifth floor to explore and we just statd" Haru say's with a sig "Which room should we enter first". Watching Raine look at all the rooms she laughs slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:00 am
She looks back at Haru."You can decide.Either way we'll be able to see the place."she said with a smile.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:06 am
" I can't make all the decisions you an also decide" she say's with a yawn. "Well we should start by searching this floor first than g on from there" Haru say's before looking up at the ceiling "I've got a creepy feeling about this place"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:10 pm
"Lets go in here then."she said pointing to the farthest room on that floor.She walked up to the room and went by the door."Do you care to join me?"she asked them.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:53 pm
"Sir Flute, for security reasons, I am to give you this" as Sanato put a box containing a sapphire stone having a ruby embedded inside it. As Sanato found Alex, she was complaining to Kayin about the decor"Come on, Alex" as he dragged her into his room and drank some of her blood"Hungry, huh? you know my family would not appeciate that their princess and only daughter was turned into a vampire  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:52 pm
Running after raine Haru smiles before looking at the room "It's huge" she say's with her mouth open.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cloud District

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 pm
Flute tilted his head as he held the box in his hand. He couldn't see what the object was, so he felt a tad insulted. "Uhm...what is this?" He knew it was some sort of box, but he didn't know what the stone inside was for. 'It really does suck to be blind. He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:18 am
as flute touched the stone, he was able to open his eyes, but only able to se the outlines of objects, but could clearly see the stone  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:29 am
Raine looked around inside."It is isnt it?i wonder if all of the rooms are like this."she said and walked over to the giant window on the other side of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 am
After a moments thought, a strange sensation swept throughout Flute's body. His head began to hurt but at the same time, strange objects were forming infront of him. "Ca-can this be?" What seemed to appear in his head was the outlining of the world around him. "Is this what seeing is like?" He took a moment to absorb everything around him. He couldn't wait to see what Raine looked like and everyone else.  

Cloud District

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 am
Looking at all the stuff Haru continues gaking at all the stuff before looking around "Where's Flute" she ask's Raine before heading over to the door and sticking her head outside the room and spoting Flite" Hey you coming or not Flute" Haru ask's before sighing.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games