Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:55 am
Zaruto quitely walked back into his seat and sat down legs on the table.. 'Wonder when bambi-sensei is coming...' zaruto wondered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:13 pm
TIME SKIP 1 YEAR

Bambi Hyuuga

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:12 am
Bambi Hyuuga
TIME SKIP 1 YEAR

wat does that mean  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:36 am
Master_kiba_21
Bambi Hyuuga
TIME SKIP 1 YEAR

wat does that mean

havent you been on the main page lately?
We have had a 1 year time skip  

Bambi Hyuuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:10 pm
No more Academy Students for a while now  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:37 am
((yeah there is some newbies have came in.... hey bambi can i help out the academy students by teaching them))  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:46 pm
And me too? Because we're both Chunnin and I don't have a squad or anything because I was one of the people who got captured by the Moon Village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:15 pm
(( Um yes GorgeousC please if you dont mind, Sorry Bappi but you are already apart of a squad ))  

Bambi Hyuuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:23 pm
Detachi Hyuga walked in and said "hello" and quietly sat down and started to practice with his wooden kunai he learned how to throw and handle a wooden one after practicing for a few minutes, and then he wondered if he could use real ones, when he was done practicing he pulled out a book to read about the many jutsus then went home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:34 pm
Detachi ran in breathing heavily and sat down, he overslept, due to practicing taijutsu the night before, Detachi was late and worried about what his sensei would do, but nothing happened so he sat down, and started to practice the substitution jutsu, he failed  

Detachi

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:19 pm
Kiara walked in. She was the new Academy Teacher. She saw Detachi and she turned to him. "Hello. Are you an Academy Student?" she asked Detachi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:05 pm
"Hello, this is my first time here," Xiah said politely to the new sensei, Kiara.  

Dripples

Detachi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:43 pm
GorgeousC
Kiara walked in. She was the new Academy Teacher. She saw Detachi and she turned to him. "Hello. Are you an Academy Student?" she asked Detachi.

yes i am im sorry i was late last time i was practicing taijutsu the night before, nice to meet you sensei kiara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:47 pm
Naruto_Uzumaki54321
"Hello, this is my first time here," Xiah said politely to the new sensei, Kiara.

hey xiah my name is detachi im new here too, maybe we can be partners and work on our jutsus together?  

Detachi

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games