Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:41 am
"Kage bushin no jutsu!!! Ha you fell into my trap!" Xiah said. Wires were surrounding raito and bushins were coming at him from all the sides including up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:43 am
User Image
"Kage bunshin no jtusu!" Zaruto said doing the handsigns - 2 clones appeared and held the real xiah in place. "guys.. hold him there." The clones both nodded.

Zaruto jumped up in the air and threw 2 kunais at the other clones *POOF* the 2 clones were destoryed. "xiah.. your my friend - dont let this get ugly." Zaruto said glancing at him.

User Image

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:44 am
"Raito laughed Kid you are to funny" Raito manipulated the wind to make a shield then sunshined behind Xiah... he then used the wind to make him Invisible...

((You cant see me even if you are wind Chakra you have to be a jounin...))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:47 am
"s**t where'd he go!" Xiah made handsigns. "Raiton!: Yaiba no jutsu!" A lightning sword came out. "One hit from this you might die. Kage bushin no jutsu!" Xiah grabbed zaruto and threw him then he used the bushin to throw his as far as possible.  

Dripples

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:48 am
Ben jumped in and stuck his katana in up to Xiahs neck "Don't move!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 am
Raito then appeared in front of Xiah and used sunshin on his hand to make handsigns which where not visible to Xiah "Fuuton!: Yaiba no jutsu" a Wind sword went flying towards Xiah at sunshin speed... "hmm no way to miss this...."  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Xantos ran into the battle.
"Finnaly caught up." he said.
Xantos ran up to to Xiah.
"I hate to do this, but you leave no choice." Xantos performed the medical jutsu and whacked Xiah in the chest, sending a jolt of electricity to mess up his central nervous system.
"It'll take you at least three days to figure out how to know what moves what."  
Phi get his kunai ready for any movement Earth release, earth clone justu.
Phi clone surround Xaih.  

xPhi-Phix

Dripples

"ACK!! Hmm when i move my thumbs my legs move. I guess running is my only choice." He ran by moving his thumbs then his legs moved, "Dammit this is complicated!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:53 am
User Image
"ow.." Zaruto said getting up from his fall.

Zaruto knew that xiah was not a sanin, therefore hewas not allowed to leave, unless under a mission. "Hey, the guy who has the katan up to my friends neck, please don;'t be harsh, he just feels... left out."

User Image

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:53 am
"Great water barrier!"
Xantos summoned a gigantic wall of water blocking the village entrance off in a half circle., there everybody is in the barrier, there is no escape Xiah."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 am
Raito walked up to Xiah and did hand signs and said "kage bushin no jutsu" and surrounded him he also left a kage bushin outside the barrier...  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 am
"ah great just great" Xiah said. "Unless" Xiah stuck his katana to the barrier. "My katana can absorb chakra, therefore, after i absorb it, the water will fall"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:56 am
Ben got his katana ready for the inevitble fight. "Don't worry. he said to Zaruto. I woudn't do any permanant damage."  

master gaelin

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:56 am
Xantos withdrew his crossbow and aimed it at Xiah's leg.
"I'll do it....just surrender already so we don't have to kill you."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games