Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:31 pm
"How about her and him." Trixie was pointing to Crystal and Italius. "They seem easy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:36 pm
Bloodbane smiled and teleported. Appearing behind Starfire, he grabbed her, pushing her arms to her sides. Quickly a portal appeared around them. "Good-bye Titans... Forever." He laughed, disappearing.

"Starfire!" Robin yelled. With Fang gone, he was free from the blood manpulation. He ran over to where the portal had disappeared, pounding the ground.

Cyborg watched both his friends. His sensors picked up activity of someone other than the Titans in the vicinity. "Yo, we got trouble." He said.

Raven struggled in Fang's arms. She didn't know where they were. It looked like they were in an endless space, floating. It was a strange blue color and illusions of clocks spinning could be seen. "...Where did you take me?"  

dragonelf213

l_uke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:48 pm
"Well,thats are que.Lets go."Sora said.He rushed out of the bushes,ready for an easy fight.He threw firebolts at both Crystal and Italius.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:58 pm
Crystal fell back. She noticed a flame guy heading for her. "Lets put a little water over you." She moved the water and splashed him.

Trixie smiled. She ran out and flipped over Crystal and attacked her from the back making her go numb.

"I cant move!" Crystal was completly numb.

Fang smiled. "Your at the future...your future."  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:05 pm
"Dang it.Freaking water!You cant move now, can you?How about i burn that pretty little face of yours off?"Sora said to girl,creating a giant flame within his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:10 pm
"Were in the future," said Starfire as she looked shocked and looked at the new surroundings.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:12 pm
~~The Future~~

]Then Persephone appeared in front of Fang, Bloodbane, Raven, and Starfire. She said, "Welcome to the future." She had also changed age and so did Stafire.

Starfire looked at herself and noticed that she wasn't the same age when she left Titans Tower. "What has happen to me," said Starfire in shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:20 pm
"MOMA!" yelled Gemini as she saw her mother being taken away. She than kneeled to her knees and cried for her mother was taken away from her and she was upset. And beisdes Gemini is still young, a young child who wasn't ready to loose her mother, well not again. And she wasn't ready to fight much bad guys yet for the Titans are still teaching her but she only new somethings. She than felt anger and than Oracle her darkside poped out of her body cause of the anger and sorrow she felt and was now set free.

"Hello Gemini," said Oracle.

"Huh, Oracle," said Gemini as she glared at Oracle with an angry look.

Then Oracle truend into a panther while Gemini turned into a wolf and they both faught.

~~~The Future~~

Gemini stepped into a cave and said, "I'm back father."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:32 am
"Leave her alone!"Haru yelled as he ran towards Sora and punched him in the face. He then ran over to Crystal and said,"You ok."

Italius got up and walked over to Sora. He then looked down at him and said,"Dude you finished."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:38 am
"Not yet."Sora said.He created a giant ball of Fire and thrusted it at Italius,then he got back on his feet,ready for a fight."You punks cant mess with us."Sora then created a wall of fire around Haru and Italius.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:48 am
Italius ignited and and walked out of the wall. He then smiled and said,'you can't fight fire with fire.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:58 am
"Well,this will be intresting,huh?Fire against Fire.Trust me though,i will burn you even if you are on fire!"Sora said.He set his entire body on fire and shot three balls of fire at the Titan.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:01 am
Italius used his superspeed to avoid the attack and appear behind Sora. he then kicked sora in the side of the head and said,"Don't underestimate me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:10 am
"If i cant beat you,im going to blow up the Titan's Tower."Sora said.He swung his legs around and tripped Italius.Sora then took off towards the Tower.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:14 am
"Stay away,"Italius yelled as he grabbed Sora by the throat and ran him straight through a rock. he then picked Sora up and threw him into the water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff