Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:53 pm
"Ok sensei." Kashiim says and sits down on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:32 am
"Okay i guess we should start with something simple." Ric mutters.
"Do you know how to make clone ?"  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:26 am
"i mean earth clone, i know you can do sand clone." Ric adds.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 am
"Ummm actually i'm a little fuzzy on both.....heh heh. I told you that master Ban leftme much." Kashiim said while rubbing the back of his head with embarrasment.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:37 am
"Heh, well then we should do something else... what would be good..
Oh yeah." Ric says.
Yougan no Tate (Lava Shield)
Description: The user of this jutsu summons lava from the center of the earth and creates a shield from it, surrounding him in a diameter of up to 2 meters. This jutsu defends against most fire, water and grass based attacks, though it consumes a great deal of chakra.

"This tecnique could be useful for you." Ric mutters.
"Well it's not much different from any other shield jutsus. You basicly just use your chakra to summon the lava, then just mold it in shape of shield." Ric explains.

((3 posts. post in row.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:50 pm
"Well maybe after this I could learn some clone jutsus." Kashiim said and then began to focus his chakra, which was a hard task because he kept thinking of questions. "Sensei, is this technique like sand shield except with lava?" And he finally focused his chakra enough so that he could three techniques. "Ok first to protect myself from the lava." he said and then coated himself with chakra to resist the lava.

1/3  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:35 am
"Second thing is to summon more lava." Kashiim says and then preforms the handsigns to summon more lava. As the lava began to rise from the ground kashiim snickered as he remembered what happened last time he preformed the technique. "Heh heh...dance party." he mumbled under his breath.Once there was enough lava, he was ready to preform the technique.

2/3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:07 am
"Time for the show." Kashiim said while preforming handsigns.After finishing the handsigns the lava began rising up and surrounding kashiim in the form of a ball. "This IS true power, heh heh."

3/3 technique learned  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:43 am
Ric claps his hand.
"Good." Ric comments.

((Sorry for not posting before. I haven't got chance to use computer so i have been few days with out posting.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:57 am
"Thanks sensei." Kashiim said while letting the lava fall around him."So what's next?" He asked

(It's ok man Ive been busy too.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:38 pm
"Well i was thinking about something about like explosion clone, but it might be hard to learn it if you can't make dust clone. I must come up with something. But now i must visit the gates, wait here." Ric says and flashs away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:53 pm
"Awwwww, I hate waiting. Wait a second... I'm a jounin, I should learn an instantaneous technique." He said then sitting on the ground to wait for ric.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:19 am
Ric comes back.
"And now lets see what we should learn.. instanteneous is so boring technique too.." Ric mutters.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:26 am
"Hmm.."
Ric feels strong chakra from far away.
"Hmm i think that i am going to have to leave the village again.." Ric mutters.
"Kashiim you can use this place or villages training grounds to train while i am on journey." Ric says then flashing away.

((Basicly just take some jutsu and post it then you can learn it by posting 6 times. Like we have done here..))  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:45 pm
"Jeez I hate when he does that, disappearing before I say have a nice trip." Kashiim exhaled after his little rant. "Well Lord Ric said I could utilize his place to my advantage, so let's see if he has any scrolls with jutsu techniques." Kashiim began to walk through the house and eventually found a room in the house that contained scrolls that discribed jutsu. "Here we go." Kashiim stated to himself and then grabbed several scrolls and took them to the training area in Ric's house and opened them up to see what they were. In that armload included scrolls that included the following information:

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
Requirements: Kaze Bunshin
Description: Wind is gathered with chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. The blast explodes on impact, causing cuts on the target's body if a direct hit. The actual force of the explosion of the Kaze Bakuhatsu feels as if a Gouken Stage 2 Punch is hitting you. A cool down period of two posts is required before this jutsu can be used again.

Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a gust of wind. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.

Name: Suna Bunshin no Jutsu (Sand Clone Technique)
Description: Creates clones out of the sand. Uses small amount of chakra and requires the presence of sand to perform. It is fully functional, meaning it can attack and be attacked but it has the appearance of sand so it's useless to use as a distraction. Due to it’s nature of being formed out of sand this bunshin is more solid than most, meaning things such as explosive tags can be put on them.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff