Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:03 pm
Leon: "Dear Diary. Today was totally lame, I had to put up with Ashley whining my name like another 4,000 times. That b***h also used up my awesome black eyeliner, and stole the last of the chocolate cookies. I'm sooo totally dropping a boulder on her next chance I get."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:43 am
First Place: Vinessa_Valentine
The Ganados touched me in my danger zone! That was the funniest line I have read in a while. Nicely done.

Second Place: Biohazard EXTREME

Third Place: NotteRequiem  

Kenshin1387

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 am
Always, ALWAYS second place... Never the winner. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:35 pm
Wow... I won with that one line. Awesome! ^_^ Here's my new one, sorry for the quality of the pic:
User Image

Leon: "Excuse me gentlemen... but I've received a complaint about noise from this party. THERE ISN'T ENOUGH!!!"  

Vinessa_Valentine

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:02 pm
Leon: "Excuse me gentlemen... but I've received a complaint about noise from this party. THERE ISN'T ENOUGH!!!"

Zombie Nearest Leon: Don't even try that excuse. We're not gonna make you scream.

As Bio said... Oh yeah, I went there. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Zombie: Sir, please. We're trying to discuss the downfall of communism in the Soviet Empire, and how it resulted in an economic crash of unprecedented proportions.

Leon: ... Okay, that's it! Mendatory drug test!  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:18 am

Zombie closest to Leon: Yeah, well we were just about to say there wasn't enough of YOU to go around! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:02 pm

Zombie closest to Leon: Hey guys! Food has arrived!  

John The Baptist Seed

Ruthless Prophet

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Boombox: "You spin me right round, baby
right round like a record, baby
Right round round round..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Zombie closest to Leon: stare *grabs the phone from the booth and beats him to death*  

XINVADER

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:51 pm
Zombie in the back: "Ooooh, the stripper's finally here!" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:37 am

Zombie in Middle: That's cause until you arrived we didn't have a b***h to torture!  

Wesker Chic

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:18 am

Zombie: "....Okay, who the hell ordered the gay stripper!?!?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:10 pm

Zombie in back: I thought you guys invited ada gonk  

bbaIla

Pyrojunk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 pm

Zombie: Ha! You'll want less noise when in 6 years an annoying girl is screaming for help every five seconds!!!

Leon: What...?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces