Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:03 pm
Uno looked at her his expression didn't change when he heard that he loved her, for he kept looking at her wish love and compashion in his eyes. "Kiara I didn't remember what love is but I know now what it is and was. Kiara why haven't I always been there for you?" Uno looked at her and moved in for a kiss "And for that I'm sorry." he kissed her lips, not wanting it to end.

((OOC. Hey I have to go I'll be on in the morning tomorrow till 10 my time then I'll be back on at 1 my time again. Bye))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:07 pm
((Okay. And I think you're either 2 or 3 hours ahead. Byebye!))

Kiara's lips and Uno's lips touched. She didn't want it to stop either.  

GorgeousC

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:03 am
(( Remember Keep it PG:13 domokun ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:57 am
Raito was still training not noticing what was going on behind him... he then suddenly looked back and then to his surprise he saw Kiara and Uno "hey so you are back now Kiara and i haven't seen you in a long time Uno Raiot said with his face gleaming with happiness...... raito then looked around "hmm this is too crowded2 Raito said in a stern look "I need to concentrate so if you guys don't mind im going to find a place were i can train in peace" Raito said arms crossed and then he poofed away....  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:59 am
Uno let go quickly "Oh hey Raito........ umm....... I had saw some umm....... cherries on Kiara's face so I decided to get it off." he said not really thinking of anything better. "So how have you been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:10 am
Uno looked around well he left. He then looked back at Kiara "So where were we." he said laughing, it felt good to laugh for he hadn't done it in a long time.  

L K r e g e r

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 am
"Wish I had the courage of you kid, I'll leave you two alone." Xantos said smiling, and walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:42 pm
Uno looks around "Wow it is crowded, Kiara maybe I should go talk to the Hokage."  

L K r e g e r

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:44 pm
Kiara smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:07 pm
Drake walked to the training ground a little annoyed at his failure to find a swordsman to train him. He completely ignoring Uno and Kiara and sat down with a sword he was trying to make.  

crimsonnobody

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:12 pm
Kiara didn't notice Drake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 pm
Drake continue making his sword, making loud noise doing it.  

crimsonnobody

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:24 pm
Kiara looked up at Uno. "So, ware we going to the Hokage's office?" she asked him believing that the real Uno will be back soon. Once he felt real emotion again, that is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:31 pm
Drake stopped working. Even though he was making loud noise he heard talking. He turned around and notice Uno and Kiara. "Who are you two? And why are you in my squads training ground?" He looked at them both with a really cold glare. He was still mad.  

crimsonnobody

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:35 pm
Kiara turned around. "Oh, um. Well, we're friends with Raito." she said as she looked around to point at Raito.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff