Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:55 am
(Yeah, sorry, Fubar's in the same zone (state) as Inky, and I was wiped out. And Shrinky-Dink??)

"Kiae Abenu, of the Yellow Ajah," she replied to Ethin, nodding slightly and smiling as she adjusted her skirts further. "Pleasure to meet a gentleman," she added pointedly, ignoring Cobain.
"At least I don't have to worry about baggage," she thought to herself, and then shrugged. She liked traveling light, and Andurael obviously had his own horse with him.
Kiae had to smile to herself at the interactions between Aes Sedai and Warder. She knew for a fact that she was older than the Green, and was surprised at how strong the other woman was - especially her talent for Healing. "Such a waste," she pondered, before wondering if Cobain realized there were actually decades seperating them. She would never admit her true age, and may not ahve acquired the ageless face of a typical Aes Sedai, but Kiae was older than most would guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:51 pm
Esole was pleased to see that Ethin had blushed at Kiae's last statement. He was far from a gentleman, regardless of his little mannerisms. But it was always amusing to see him act as if he was. Sometimes, Esole thought he even believed he was. She shrugged off the thought.
"If there's nothing more to be said here, I think it's best we be off before more of those things come looking for their friend," Esole said, glancing at everyone in the room. To make an example, Esole directed her horse out of the stables with Ethin not a step behind her.
Without turning around, Esole asked the Yellow, "Do you know of any place we could stay? I have poured over maps of Caemlyn, but I'm not particularly familiar of a safe place to stay that we could get to quickly."  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:59 pm
Ethin was glad to be out of that wretched inn. It was sad the whole thing didn't burn to the ground. That innkeeper deserved as much for charging prices like that in Low Caemlyn.
He sighed. He knew his awkward mood wasn't because of the innkeeper. Not really. He and Esole had plenty of gold at their disposal and a few letters of rights to gain them access to more if needed. What had him in such an upheaval.
Riding in silence, Ethin pondered his feelings for that particular Aes Sedai. His head seemed in a fog, yet he managed to keep an eye on everything around him and Esole. Her safety was crucial.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:39 pm
"You don't have to worry about pursuers, at least nto linked to that creature," Kiae assured them. "You may have them of your own, and I may have others I'm unaware of. But that thing was sent by itself, trust me."
She paused in thougbt, and winced a bit at the idea. "I do know somewhere," she admitted with a sigh, as her mount pranced after the others in a spirited fashion. Kiae enjoyed the horse's energy, and sometimes believed it rubbed off on her.
"It's a small village a few days travel from here," she told them. "Gael is the name. I spent some time there a - well, a while ago," she said, flushing a bit at how long it had been, another reference to her age.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:46 pm
"Never heard of it." Cobain said, shrugging and rubbing his face. He paused, his hand feeling slick and warm. He looked at his hand and found it was smeared with blood. "What- ah," He sighed, shaking his head and pulling back his sleeve. He had thought the wound on his forearm had healed up by now. He patted around his personage in search of a spare bandage, finding none, he just shrugged and wiped his face clear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:55 pm
Concern washed over Esole. "Light, you're bleeding man! Here, let me Heal you," she exclaimed. She swung off her horse in one smooth motion and walked over to Cobain in a rush.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:58 pm
((In unrealated news, the first random article I loaded from Wikipedia was on Shrinky-Dinks. lol.))

"What? No, it's nothing." He said quickly, holding his arm behind him. Cobain had only been healed once before, and it was not an experience he wished to repeat. "It's just a scratch, really. I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:01 pm
"How'd you get it?" Kiae asked, glancing over her shoulder at them, having already taken the lead impatiently. Her question didn't suggest she would Heal him, though.
"And he must be fine, if he didn't even notice it," she added to Esole, shaking her head and flicking her mount's reins.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:07 pm
"How did I get this one?" Cobain thought absently. "Not sure." He said, frowning. "Oh, that's right! Someone pulled a knife on me a few days ago. He was just a shade quicker than I was. For a while, anyway." He concluded, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:07 pm
Esole sighed in vexation. These two were going to be the death of her with whatever was going on between them. "Fine," she said reluctantly, smoothing her skirts. "Let's not dally. I've held us up long enough." And with that, she was back on her horse, Ellisande, and following behind Kiae.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:14 pm
Kiae stroked Hael's mane absently, missing feeling Andurael's presence nearby. Cobain was merely an irritation at the moment, and she steeled her determination not to Heal him.
"He deserved it," she assured herself.
"You haven't held us up at all," she assured the Green, rolling her neck to get the kinks out.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff