Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 pm
Well, the plot doesn't sound like there's much there, but I like lots of explosions and action and Alex said there is. So I'm happy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:46 pm
As I said, to me, it just was not that good. It was more a stunt film then anything.

As for our talk about Seth MacFarlane earlier, I watched the Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy today and if you haven't seen it, let me say this. An hour long episode of Robot Chicken that makes you want that hour of your life back. It was bad.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Sometimes I don't want plot, I want action. And violence. I'm simple that like. xd

Why? What made it that bad? I like Robot Chicken, I just wish is was longer....so why is a long so bad?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:54 pm
For the Marine, you'll like it then.

The reason that (Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy) was bad wan't because it was long, but that it was disgusting. It was nothing but poop and sex (a lot of this surrounded bestiality) jokes. Oh there were a couple of the skits that were funny, on of the good ones was blatantly stolen from Robot Chicken. They ripped off the Legend of Zelda skit from RC and replaced the characters with Mario and Princess Peach. For the most part, it just wasn't that funny.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:47 pm
Oh, I see. I thought it was a RC special, that's what confused me. I hate when things just dumb down to sex and poo jokes. It's so juvenile and uncreative.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 pm
Yeah. Seth MacFarlane really dumbed it down. I was expecting comedy gold from Family Guy. I was disappointed.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:30 pm
I thought you liked Family Guy? I actually think Futurama has dumber moments than Family Guy, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 pm
I do love Family Guy. I was still talking about Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy.

And Futurama did have dumb moments. But so does a lot of other great shows. That doesn't make them bad shows.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:09 pm
No, I wasn't saying Futurama was a bad show. Just that I like Family Guy better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:42 pm
S'all good.

If anyone here is a Tim Burton fan, I posted a link to several pictures from his upcoming movie, Alice in Wonderland in the Unreal Guild. (shameless plug sweatdrop ). There's a really creepy one of Johnny Depp there. There's also 2 links to pics from Transformers 2 there as well. Just letting everyone know.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 pm
Cool! I want to see that. I'm not a huge fan of Tim Burton, but I do like his stuff. Him and Johnny Depp. biggrin I know Alex wants to see the Transformers sequel - so does myself, my dad, my brother, his friend...etc.

The only thing that irritated me about the first one - and probably will about the second one - is that damn girl. All she's there for is to provide eye candy and that's it. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 pm
Yeah, I also posted another image from Alice and a small link to an interview from Mr. Depp himself where he talks about Mad Hatter and Pirates 4. Also, a cool trailer for the Last Airbender. And I'm sure that your right about Megan Fox. She is hot.  

Zombie Mark

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 pm
rolleyes

I can't wait to see that movie. I kind of want to see...oh, crap, what's the name...the movie about John Dillinger...only 'cause Johnny Depp's playing him. And I want to get the sets for Avatar, I never catch it on TV now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm
Megan Fox is sooooo hot. All I have to say biggrin  

Professor Inky
Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 pm
I still think her existence in the movies is completely pointless. And she's annoying.

To me.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces