Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:51 pm
Eliala got up and already began walking down the path that they took earlier. "I need to get some sleep. Night, Kai. See you in the cabin Issy and Kurenai." She waved to them and continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:55 pm
"I guess I'll go back with you..." said Kurenai, trying to keep up with Eliala. "Night, Kai! I'll see you back at the cabin, Issy!" said Kurenai.  

leviara
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:59 pm
"I guess it is getting late.

Guess Ill turn in as well."

Kai gets up and ofers his hand to help Issy up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:02 pm
Eliala stopped so Kurenai could catch up. "Beautiful night, and no bugs since I got my candle!" She smiled and watched the flames flicker.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:06 pm
"I think that I am going to love that candle of yours, Eliala." said Kurenai. "I can't stand bugs!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:11 pm
Eliala chuckled and used her free hand to pat Kurenai on the head. "I got a box full of these candles. I'll give you some when we get back to the cabin," she said and sighed. "I already hate this hill, it's so long!"  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:13 pm
"Haha, yes!" said Kurenai, grinning. "Hopefully, I get taller this summer too...I don't like looking up at people..." She was looking up at Eliala at that moment too.

[[I am hecka short, so I actually hope I grow... <3]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:15 pm
((I hope I grow 2 ;_; I was born short sad ))

Eliala forced a smile and handed Kurenai the candle.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:25 pm
"Hey, what time are we supposed to wake up? I've never been to camp before so..." Kurenai smiled sheepishly as she took the candle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:30 pm
Eliala shrugged and looked up at the sky as she walked. "I haven't been to camp since I was a kid. My dad always tells me that I wasn't always afraid of bugs and that I had a ton of friends... but something happened and now I don't know who..." She looked over at Kurenai and looked away. "Never mind," she mumbled.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:37 pm
"...you can talk to me about it you know...We are Cabin Buddies..." said Kurenai, looking at Eliala.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:46 pm
Eliala closed her eyes tightly and said, "I don't even know who I am anymore... my parents divorced when I was a kid and my mother took custody of me and died a few years later." She bit down on her lower lip. "I haven't had a real friend in years since then and now I've got three friends. Thank you, Kurenai." She looked over at Kurenai and smiled.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 pm
Kurenai nodded and did a peace sign. "You can depend on me! Tell me anything when you need to vent! Or if you can't tell me, tell Issy or Kai...We'll always be here for you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:59 pm
"I can't talk to Kai about girl problems... he's a guy and he might laugh." Eliala said and rubbed Kurenai's head. "And don't you worry about me much, you need to worry about yourself." She chuckled and looked ahead.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:02 pm
Kale sat waiting for someone to show. Then he saw two girls approaching. His eyes immediately went to their breasts, and he sighed in relief. None were overly large. (there is a reason he looked. It's a safety reason. If your character has over c's, please tell me. it's important)

the snake lifted it's head, rattling it's ratteler. It's tongue flicked out every so often as it watched the two girls approach.  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff