Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:36 pm
Tasuya sighed, leaning on the counter.
"So...Aoi is sleeping upstairs. She was tired. What would you like to do? We have the rest of the day to ourselves." He said, scratching his head. He'd never been around anyone but Aoi.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:04 pm
Feeling stupid, Kiyoshi shrugged.
"I would have thought you'd have work today, shouldn't you?" Kiyoshi asked, sitting down on one of the tall, counter chairs.

"I've never really had the day to do whatever I felt like...I don't know what else to do." Kiyoshi said, yawning. He cupped a hand over his mouth.
"Excuse me." He apologized. Kiyoshi wondered why he was yawning. He'd gotten enought sleep the night before.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:21 pm
Tatsuya smiled.
"No, I told them I had the flu. I have the week off. So..Today's Tuesday. I have about 4 days left." He said.
"Well...What's something you've always wanted to do." He asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:28 pm
Kiyoshi nodded, laughing slightly at his excuse.
"Hmm...Okay." Kiyoshi said. He tried to think of something he'd always wanted to do.
Sadly, nothing came to mind.
"There's never really been anything that I've wanted to do. I don't really know what to do...I've been inside that living hell my whole life. Our master never let us outside... and I don't even remember my parents." Kiyoshi said, his voice held no specific emotion.
Gah.. I feel stupid. I can't even think of something to do...
"Just something you guys do, I guess. Whatever you want to.. I can't think of something." Kiyoshi felt his face getting hot. His cheeks were a faint pinkish color.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Tatsuya smiled.
"Have you ever had ice cream?" He asked. His parents took him out to get ice cream all the time, well, before they died.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:43 pm
Nothing came to mind. Kiyoshi shook his head.
"No, I don't think I ever have... What is it?" He asked, slightly confused.

[D: Sucky post... xp I've g2g soon...Sorry, but I have to get up early tomorrow. ;P]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 pm
Tatsuya's grin just grew wider.
"Well...It's like frozen cream. But they have all sorts of flavors and it's sweet!" He said. Though he was a vampire, ice cream was his favorite treat. It reminded him of his parents.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:55 pm
Kiyoshi's eyes grew wide with excitement.
"Really? That sounds good.. I want to try some!" He said, slidding off the chair.
"But... where do we get it?" Kiyoshi asked, turning toward Tatsuya.
"Or do you already have some?" Kiyoshi had no idea what it looked like or how it would taste, but it sounded good to him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:00 pm
Tatsuya stood beside him.
"Well...I have some. But Aoi eats it like a pig. She gets mad whenever I have any...But we can go out and get some or buy some and bring it back home..." He said.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 pm
Kiyoshi laughed softly.
"I wouldn't have thought Aoi would be the kind of girl that eats alot. She's so...skinny!" Kiyoshi said.
"Anyway..." He said, trying to get off the subject of Aoi.
"We should go." Kiyoshi said, leaving the kitchen to get his shoes on.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:14 pm
Tatsuya rushed to get his shoes on. He absolutely loved ice cream.
"Come on!" He said, running out the door, into the light snow.
"Shut the door!" He yelled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 pm
Kiyoshi laughed as Tatsuya rushed past him.
Quickly tying his shoes, Kiyoshi followed Tatsuya out the door. It slammed as he ran, pulling it shut.
"Where're we going? The store?" Kiyoshi asked, finally catching up to him down the sidewalk.
Kiyoshi panted, catching his breath.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Tatsuya chuckled and pulled his hands from behind his back. He had a huge snowball held by both of his hands. He grinned wider and thrust the ball of snow at Kiyoshi. It hit his chest.
"HA! I got you!!!" He said, running away, towards the ice cream shop. There was one convienently down the street.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 pm
Kiyoshi let out of a stifled sound of pain as the snow ball hit his chest. It'd hit a bruise Hiyashi had given him a few days ago from punching him.
Letting out jagged breaths, Kiyoshi's breathing regulated as he caught back up to Tatsuya. He held his chest where Tatsuya had hit him.
The snowball wasn't thrown all the hard, but because it was so big, and packed it hurt, especially because of his bruise. It had faded from a deep violet to a purple-blue. It hurt still. Just breathing caused him slight discomfort. He'd gotten used to that.
"So is this it?" Kiyoshi asked, opening the door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:56 am
Tatsuya felt discomfort in him. It was one of his 'abilities'. Well you could hardly call it that. He could sense others emotions. But nothing more.
He looked down at Kiyoshi, concerned.
"That hurt you. I'm sorry." He said quietly. The man behind the counter asked for his order. He looked up.
"Yes. Well this is my 'son'. He's never had ice cream before. Would you mind reccommending something? I'll take the green tea." He said. The man turned to Kiyoshi.
"Hmmm...Well. Chocolate is popular. Taro...Berry flavor. Green tea isn't that popular. If it wasn't for Tatsuya coming in so often I would just get rid of it. Well...Vanilla..We have a rainbow one. It's one of the lmimited edition ones. It tastes like...sweet cream and berries. It's good it's good." He said, rambling. Tatsuya smiled.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games