Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:37 am
He's talking about in Separate Ways, when you fight Saddler in human form as Ada. Get arrows for the Bowgun, and shoot him as much as you can in the head until he shows his eye in his mouth. Run up to him and press X. She'll ram her knife into his eye. o_o; Repeat until he dies. If you're out of arrows, use grenades or your shotgun, etc. Use the TMP as a last resort because he can shoot the bullets right back at you even though it damages him!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:25 am
Why did I not have half as much trouble with bosses in RE4 as people are always complaining about? The one thing I liked about RE4 was that it was challenging, but at the same time, very doable.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The one thing I liked about RE4 was that it was challenging, but at the same time, very doable.
Please tell me your joking? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:09 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
The one thing I liked about RE4 was that it was challenging, but at the same time, very doable.
Well the parts where there are a lot of Ganados surrounding you and you still have to consider the fact that you're protecting a blonde bimbo. Like that one room in Salazard's castle, where she turns the cranks and raises the platforms. When you first get inside. The problem is I don't run, I fight. So I basically stand there, where I enter and fire at them and they attack me from every which way. I'm never on the defensive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Well the parts where there are a lot of Ganados surrounding you and you still have to consider the fact that you're protecting a blonde bimbo. Like that one room in Salazard's castle, where she turns the cranks and raises the platforms. When you first get inside. The problem is I don't run, I fight. So I basically stand there, where I enter and fire at them and they attack me from every which way. I'm never on the defensive.
That sounds a lot like me.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:21 am
The only part I had a little difficult on was protecting Ashley on professional mode when you had to snipe the ganados while she was cranking up on the platform.

Anyways, back onto topic, who needs help?  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Iori_y

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:18 pm
Professional mode was a joke, I found not "that" hard at all, just took more time doing the same things, but thats it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:28 pm
After playing pro a few times, I think its extremely entertaining using Ashley as a mortal weapon rather than my guns.  

Omega_Ion_Tangora

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Thank you, For Re-directing me, Kaworu.
Dx;

Where do you find these "Torn Memos" for The Hive? Is it on the 2nd floor? Because I never go around there. I have people unlock the elevator, and then I run down and do pretty much everything.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:02 pm
The torn memo's are called 'Chemical code message' and the 'piece of memo'. One is located in the NURSES' CENTER on 2F, the other in the OFFICE on 1F. I'm not sure where they are exactly but they are located in those rooms.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:16 am
They're a b***h to find if you don't know where to look.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:40 am
It's the same as is for Jill.  

Blood Countess Bathory

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:35 pm
Ahhh yes I remember that stage well. Jim always tried to play hero but ended up like the leechman. Then the others followed suit. Quite sad if you must say. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:07 am
HELP NEEDED FOR RESIDENT EVIL OUTBREAK : FILE 2

Im so completely lost on this one level called "End of The Road"

Ive gotten so far all the way to this boss on the freeway thatis some kinda mutated "Nemesis" looking thing. He looks goofy as hell but Heres where I have a problem.

I CANT KILL IT!

Like... Ive got David and Yoko cause my other character died.
And I went through 2 rockets from a rocket launcher, 90 sub machine gun bullets. ALMOST 30 MAGNUM REVOLVER BULLETS!!
I could go on and on.

I ended up running out of amoo and used a pipe to start beating him.
But I died because the T-virus CONSUMED ME!!

So help anyone...?  

kazuken kalith sorata

1,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers